- 55 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A well presented example of this spacious 55ft model from the worldwide recognised Azimut brand. The interior of this Azimut 55 is finished tastefully with leather upholstery, Satin wood throughout and teak & holly flooring in the saloon. Available immediately and competitively priced, viewing of this Azimut is highly recommended to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Entering the saloon through steel framed glass doors, you will find a C shaped italian leather sofa to stbd. Satin cherry wood adourns the interior with burlwood accents, teak and holly floors. To STBD is a Satin cherry and burlwood cabinet with a pop out TV on an electrical lift. Moving up the steps fwd is the galley to port with adjoining dining area to STBD. Fwd of the galley is the center line tower helm with full electronics and instrumentation.
- Galley & Laundry:
- Cherry wood table with removable center. Wood floor. Stove with ceramic 3 burner top ( Ceran ). Water heater. Water system: Pressure; Dockside. Icemaker. Cherry wood cabinetry throughout. Large residential style. Fridge with cherry covering. Splendide combo matic washer / dryer. Comb - o - matic 6200 Washer & Dryer. Teak & Holly floors. Galley - UP.
- Deck Equipment:
- Electric hydraulic passarelle. Non slip deck walk ways. Ceiling lights in cockpit with dimmer. Cockpit bench. Sun pads fwd. Teak steps on flybridge staircase. 24V anchor windlass with plow anchor & 300' of chain. Bow thruster Side Power 10HP. Stern thruster Side power 10HP. Electric Grill.
- Electrical System:
- Batteries: 5. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger. Dockside Electrical Cable. Electrical System: DC.- 12V; 24V.- AC.- 110V.
- Electronics Additional Information:
- 24 V soft light system. 24 V lighting for the engine room through fixed lamps. 3 Garmin GPS 4010 Interfaced. Garmin Open Array Radar. Sony Stereo. Simrad Data. 4 Raymarine Cameras. Simrad IS12.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- A / C Mfg: Cruisair. Controls: Cabin, Bridge. Engine Alarm. Emergency Engine Stop. Fire Extinguishing System: Halon. Fresh Water Cooling System. Fuel Filters. Fuel Shut off Valve. Head Type: Holding, Electric Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System. Dual Racor Filters with vacuum gauges. Watermaker - Mfg: HRO / Capacity ( gals / day ) : 900. Engine room blowers. Seafire engine room fire system.
- Additional Layout Description:
- Master: Queen Berth; Sony 22'' LCD Tv with DVD Player. VIP: Queen Berth; SAT TV 17'' LCD Samsung with DVD Player. Guest: Side by Side Berth;17'' LCD Samsung with DVD Player; SAT TV. Saloon: Bose lifestyle 38 system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Rey Navarro at 305-498-4627 or via email: email@example.com