Entering the spacious salon the large L- Shaped sofa with teak coffee table is immediately to port. To starboard is the entertainment center and wet bar. Immediately forward is a V - shaped dinette with room for six. opposite the dinette is the galley, down the companionway; the crew quarters are starboard with access to the day head and shower. To port is the master with ensuite head and shower; continuing forward is the washer and dryer and linen closet. Forward of that is the VIP stateroom that features a 3/4 berth to port and upper berth to starboard.
- Main Salon:
- A custom L - Shaped couch with protective covers and storage beneath ( new in '05 ). Entertainment center. Wet bar complete with icemaker, custom wood blinds and new valances, overhead rod storage. Communications center. Exquisite high glass maple and new carpet runners, U shaped dinette with creame leather seating. Corian tabletop that can accomodate seating for six.
- Earth Tone Corian Counter tops. 4 sub zero 700 BR refrigerators and two 700 BF freezers with icemaker. Four burner Kenyon Cooktop. New GE microwave / convention oven. Fisher Paykel Dishwasher. Double fountain head sink with Grohe faucet. Scotsman Ice Cube Maker. Large Amount of Storage in Drawers and Cabinets Wood Sole. Stacked Malber Front Load Washer and Whirlpool 3 Cycle Dryer. GE trash Compacter.
- Master Stateroom:
- Port Side. Large Queen bed with New posturepedic mattress. Six Oversized Storage lockers overhead and full storage beneath. Two Night Stands. Reading Lights. Hanging Locker. Full Entertainment Center with Pioneer Stereo Panasonic TV. Five Oversized drawers and Two side - by - side Cabinets above. En - suite head with Shower. Ample Storage. AC Panel. Panasonic 5 CD Changer. Beautiful Wood Work.
- VIP Stateroom:
- Large 3/4 Berth to port and upper berth to starboard. Clarion Stereo / CD. Storage beneath bunks. Custom storage in lockers. Large hatch with screen and sun shade. En - suite head with shower. Panasonic TV. Wood top cabinets. Ample Storage. Reading Lights. 6 pull out doors under bed. AC Control.
- Crew Quarters:
- Upper and Lower bunks. Oversized closet with storage below. Drawers below lower bunk. Clarion Stereo / CD. Private access to Day Head Shower. Hanging Locker. Reading Lights.
- Cockpit Lighting. 2 Glendinning cable master shower power. Salt water washdown. Fresh water washdown. Frameless windows. Custom teak deck and steps. Full coaming pad Tuna Door. Fighting Chair / Rocket launcher with cover. 60 Gallon livewell. Enormous in deck fish holder with Macerator. Oversized freezer - Portside. Cockpit Sink. Extra Rod Holders. Swim Platform. Engine room access.
- Aluminum flybridge ladder. Anodized aluminum bow rail. Molded non - skid gel coat foredeck. Mounted fortress anchor in pulpit with windlass. Foredeck hatches ( 3 ). Rupp tournament outriggers / Center rigger. Under gunnel 12V Power Outlets.
- Two murray helm chairs with cushions and covers. Flybridge Enclosure like NEW! Large Ample bridge. Storage lockers.
- Flybridge Electronics:
- North Star 957. Garmin 5215 Touch screen w/ radar. Furuno Sounder LCD FCV 1100L. Furuno RD30. Simrad Auto pilot - AP20. Horn. Trim Tabs. Ritchie Compass. CAT digital engine displays. ICOM IC - M127 VHF. Pioneer Speakers. Eperb. Fireboy Control. Windlass Anchor Control.
- Electrical Equipment:
- 24V DC Main Panel. 240V / 120V AC Main Panel. Battery Parallel Switch. 120V / 24V DC Lights and fixtures. ( 2 ) 8D Batteries. ( 4 ) Optima heavy - duty batteries. ( 2 ) 50 AMP Converters. 12V Bridge transformer. Two 50 AMP cable master shore power cords. Sentry battery Charger. Navigation Lights. High water blige alarm.
- Misc / Electrical:
- Micro commander single lever engine controls. Home Theatre surround sound. Two sentry 24V / 50 AMP battery chargers.
- Main Engines Caterpillar 3412 E 1000hrs. All Maintenance records up to date. ZF Gears.
- Mechanical Equipment:
- Two Kohler Gensets. 600 Gallon per day offshore marine water maker. Fire boy 60lb 1300 Sq. Clean agent first suppression system. Oil Change system. Dual Racor fuel filters on mains and gensets. Engine room blowers. Engine synchronizer. Emergency bilge evacuate system ( crash valves ). 30 Gallon hot water heater.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Jorge Corzo at 305-505-7160 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org