- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZENS/ RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS***
The true yacht feel of this 40 Tiara Express is striking both execution and ambiance. This plan B floorplan offers a huge salon & galley which makes for excellent entertaining for all of your guest. Spacious Master bedroom with queen island bed, two hanging lockers & general storage for all of your needs.
- The 4000 Express combines styling and performance with traditional Tiara standards and reputation for rugged dependability and sea - keeping ability. The cockpit offers truly social seating - with an electric double - wide helm seat, abutting companion sear, aft - facing lounge, and rear lounge. The patented cockpit table of molded fiberglass does triple duty as a cockpit table / dining table / sun pad. The unit disappears flush into the cockpit sole when not in use. Engine room access is concealed in the aft - facing lounge, and can also be accessed by lifting the main engine hatch, with hydraulic lift. Papacho sleeps 6 and includes an 11 foot starboard lounge, with removable pedestal seats and dining table ( lounge also converts to 2 - person berth ). Also featured is a complete galley, private owner's stateroom with queen - size pedestal bed, head with separate enclosed shower, and a private mid - cabin stateroom ( with head ).
- Main Salon:
- Teak & Holly Floor throughout . Large wrap around L shaped sofa. Digital control reverse cycle AC / Heat. BOSE surround sound w/ IPOD hook up. Corian counter tops. Separate refrigerator / freezer. Salon privacy screen. Panasonic TV / DVD player.
- Nagviation Station:
- Raymarine autopilot. Ritchie compass. Depth sounder. Ray RL80C radar & plotter. ST6001 Auto pilot. Raytheon RN300 GPS. Ray 215 VHF Radio. Clarion CDM5 radio with full JL audio speakers with 6 channel AMP& IPOD connection.
- Deck & Cockpit:
- Anchor with lines. Bow Pulpit & Rails. Covers & Curtains. Coast Guard Approved safety package. Deck Washdown system: Freshwater / Saltwater. Fenders & lines. Life Jackets. Navigation lights. Dual search Light. Spreader lights. Swim platform. Swom boarding ladder. Tackle station with sink. 2 Huge sofas in cockpit. 2 Underwater lights. LED lights throughout cockpit.
- Engine Room:
- Twin x 450 / hp Diesels IB ; 634 * 2003 Caterpillar 31267. Marine Air systems; Reverse cycle. 2 bilge Blowers. 3 Automatic bilge pumps. Bridge controls. Engine Alarm. Fire Extinguishing system : Halon. Fuel filters. Electric holding head types. 2 Extra Propellers. Raw water sea steering. Hydraulic wheel steering. Synchronizes. Bennette trim Tabs. Transmission ZF 3021V.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org