For a serious buyer for a 54' Sea Ray or any other type of open cruiser, This is the Boat for you!!! Min condition and priced to sell ensures you top quality at great value. Motivated seller and an aggressive broker further guarantees you a fantastic deal. Contact me Today to view this vessel or For more information. Too many options to list here... Must be seen to be appreciated - You will not be disappointed.
- The Cockpit of 540 is a Monster in size. Its an Air conditioned boat. It offers a roomy wide open feel, Yet has seating for almost as many guests as you would wnt to bring. Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator and freezer and built in Ice maker, Adds convienance and saves steps back to cabin. The master stateroom is located just Aft of midship to starboard featuring a queen sized bed with inner spring mattress. Huge Storage area under the bed with easy access from the gas assisted hatch lifts. Complete galley runs down the port side of the salon with comfortable ultra leather sofa across to starboard. Guests located just Aft of stateroom to port - Bose Lifestyle, TV / VCR. Salon TV / VCR. Master, TV / VCR. Guest Hi Low. Dining Table. Vacu Flush head systems.
- Electric Stove. Microwave Oven / Panasonic. ( 3 ) Kenyon Stove Burners. Refrigerator w/ Freezer. Water Heater. Washer / Dryer. Coffee Maker. Space Maker. Nutone Food Center. Blender.
- VHF Raymarine. GPS / Raymarine E120 w/ Integrated Radar. Smart Pilot Ray Marine ST8002. Ray Data Raytheon. Satellite TV.
- The Line of the 540 Sundancer's are sleek and sporty, The wide gunnels make going forward safe and easy. Hydraulic swim platform with jet. Hard top with enclosures. Windlass. Exterior carpet. Transom shower. Engine synchronizer. Fresh water washdown. Trimtabs. Bilge Pumps. Bilge Blowers. Dual Search Lights. Spreader Lights. Swim Platform.
- Oil Changer System. Fresh Water Cooling. Cruisair Air Conditioning. Vacu Flush Head. Mascerator.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786-357-6819 or via email: email@example.com