- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Structurally and Mechanically well maintained yacht with New rebuilt engines 2 years ago. Very little use since. Sleeps 6 people and is perfect for cruising . Boat has been very well kept. Engines run great.
Motivated Seller, Bring Offers!
- ( 6 ) Owner & Guests that can sleep in staterooms. Forward Master Stateroom has Head, Shower & Queen Size Bed.
- Fridge Air Refrigerator w/ Freezer. Microwave. ( 2 ) Kenyon Stove Burners. Water Heater. Trash Compactor.
- Compass. Depth Sounder. Radios: Cb, SSB. Stereo. Television. Garmin GPS 440S. DVD Player.
- Anchor w/ Lines. Covers & Curtains. Bimini Top. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Deck Wash Down; Fresh and Salt Water. Navigation Lights. Search Lights; Remote Controls. Swim Platform. Electric Windlass.
- ( 3 ) Batteries. Battery Charger. Generator: Kouvler; K.W: 6.5; Hours: 31.
- Air Conditioner; Cruiseair : BTU's 10,000. ( 4 ) Blige Pump. Controls: Cockpit, Side Console. Engine Alarm. Emergency Engine Stop. Fire Extinguishing System; Halon. Hydraulic Steering.
- Additional Information:
- Bottom Paint done in January 2012. Engines Recently Rebuilt, Throttles Upgraded, Gages Upgraded to led teleflex. Neon Lights in cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Joshua Pascual at 786-239-6555 or via email email@example.com