- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V 2000 M92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2009 Princess V65 is a fantastic example of this extremely popular, fast, luxury sports yacht. She has a large air conditioned deck along with aft patio doors and an opening sunroof, making her perfect for any climate and weather. She boasts a full beam midships master suite, a VIP guest suite forward and twin bunks 3rd guest cabin, all of which are en-suite. Aft, she has a single berth crew cabin, a large aft cockpit with extensive seating & sun pads serviced by a fully equipped wet bar, plus a tender garage and a large bathing platform. She is fitted with the largest 1450hp engine option (MTU) giving her exciting performance to match her outstanding sea keeping and handling. Beautifully appointed throughout, She is presented in superb condition and has an excellent specification.
- Owner's Suite: Large double bed. Dressing table. Large wardrobe. 2 - Seater Sofa. 26' Samsung LCD TV / DVD / Radio. Drawers, Cupboards and Storage Lockers. Ensuite Shower / WC with separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump - out and extractor fan 2 cabinets with mirror. A / C Control "Ensuite". VIP Cabin: Forward Large double bed. Dressing table. Wardrobe with shelves. Drawers, Cupboards and storage lockers. Ensuite shower / WC with separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump - out and extractor fan. Vacuflush toliet system. A / C Control " Ensuite". Port Guest Cabin: Two full size single berths ( upper / lower ). Wardrobe with shelf and storage lockers. En - suite / day shower / WC with separate shower cibicle with automatic shower pump - out and extractor fan, vacuflush toliet system, additonal access door from passageway. A / C control "ensuite". Deck Saloon: Full air conditioning throughout with A / C control. U - Shaped cream leather sofa with dining table. Two Seater cream leather sofa opposite. Cocktail cabinet forward incorporating fridge, bottle and glass storage. Entertainment unit aft incorporating Bose DVD / radio with surround - sound system. Sharp 32' Inch LCD TV with electric raise / lower mechanism. Forward cream leather dinette seating area with coffee table. Portside electric opening window. Electric hardtop sliding roof. Stainless steel framed triple sliding saloon doors. Natural wood floor. Crew Cabin: Located aft, full size single berth. Wardrobe with shelves and storage lockers. Ensuite shower / WC with shower with automatic pump - out and extractor fan. From the crew cabin there is direct access into the engine room. A/C Control. Galley/Laundry: Twin - bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. 4 - Zone ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Combination microwave / conventionalo oven with grill. Dishwasher. Full Height fridge with deep freeze compartment. Washer / Dryer and storage area below aft stairway ( laundry center ). AC / DC Main switch opposite galley.
- Twin helm seats with adjustment. Helmsman's door to side deck. Electric opening window portside. Burr instrument console with full engine instrumentation, fuel gauges and electronic engine and gear shift controls. Power - assisted hydraulic steering. Electronic engine controls. Side thruster Control (stern& bow ). Anchor winch remote control. Trim tab controls with indicators. Raymarine GPS / RADAR E120. Raymarine autopilot. Raymarine ST60 speed and distance log. Echo sounder with alarm. Remote control searchlight. FLIR Night Vision Camera. Plastimo high - speed compass "Offshore 135". Chart area with storage. Bilge pump controls with visual 'pump running' indicators. Fuel contamination alarm system.
- Twin engines MTU 10V - 2000 - M92 ( 1450HP each ). Extended warranty on Main Engines. Electronic engine controls. Freshwater supply point in engine room. Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay. Onan 22.5 KW Diesel Generator.
- Electrical Systems:
- 24V DC / 240V AC Electrical system. 1 240V Shore Power 50 AMP. 24 Volt: Heavy duty batteries for engine starting ( 4 ). Heavy duty auxiliary batteries ( 6 ). Engine alternators charge via split charging system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries 100amp 24V float battery charger for auxiliary batteries, 5 - amp 24V float battery charger for engine start batteries. Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel. Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220 / 240 Volt: Onan 22.5kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhuast. Shore support inlet. Generator / Shore support changeover system. Power points ( 240V ) in: Owners stateroom, both guest cabins, galley ( double ), saloon. Polarity Check system. Earth leakage safety trip. Shaver points in all bathrooms.
- Fuel & Water System:
- Fuel: Twin fuel tanks with interconnection system giving 1000 usg capacity. Fuel filters on both side decks. High capacity duplex fuel filter / water traps with changeover cocks and visual contamination warning at console. Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker. Fuel gauges on helm console. Water: Water tank 180 usg plus 20 usg hot water calorifier. Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater. Automatic water pump and filter. Main circuit breaker at switch panel. Water level gauge. Deck Filler. Freshwater Vacufluch WC system with 60 usg holding tank, contents gauge and electric overboard discharge with macerator back up system as well as dockside discharge system.
- First aid Kit. Emergency tiller. Emergency porthole cover. Automatic / manual override for extinguishers in engine room with warning system at helm station. Hand - operated fire extinguishers ( 5 ) in owner's stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley,helm position and crew cabin. Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override ( 7 ) in engine room, forward accommodation, aft lazarette.
- Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof. Teak - laid transom platform / cockpit deck / steps to side decks. Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls. Delta 40 kg self - stowing anchor with 60m of chain. Stem - head roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve.
- U - Shaped seating / dining area to starboard with folding table and sunbed to port incorporating storage. Cockpit hood and cover. Electro - hydraulic OPACMARE telescopic passeralle with remote control ( 2.5m ). Cockpit wet bar with sink,icemaker, fridge, electric barbecue and storage. Storage garage for dinghy or wetbike with electro - hydraulic door and electric winch system for retrieval. Life raft storage. Access hatch to large lazarette. Access hatch to crew cabin. 220 / 240v shore support inlet. Loudspeakers linked to saloon. Cockpit gate leading to aft deck and to intergral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking. Hydraulic Swimming platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email: email@example.com