" BOAT SHOW SPECIAL ". $20,000 PRICED REDUCTION!!!. Interior Soft Goods Recently Redone.
- Plan B layout. Forward is the Master stateroom that sleeps ( 2 ). Galley is to port as you step down into salon, Forward of galley is the convertible dinette which sleeps ( 2 ). Directly to the galley is the head w/ shower & forward of head is a settee lounge which converts to bunks. Boat has teak & Holly floors. All interior soft goods have been redone in 2010!
- Marlin Tower with Controls. L - Lounge Companion seat. Fold down stern seat. Swim Platform w/ ladder. Transom door. Cockpit floor fishbox. Lee Outriggers. Double Helm Seat. Tackel Center w/ Sink. Bow Pulpit & Rails. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Fiberglass Teak Material. Deck Washdown system; Fresh & Salt Water. Transom Docking Lights. Fenders & Lines. Life Jackets. Navigation Lights. Dual Search Lights. Spreader Lights. Maxwell Electric Windlass. Windshield Washers 7 Wipers. Anchor w/ Lines.
- Fishing Equipment:
- Fish Box. Fighting Chairs. Outriggers; Lee 18'. ( 12 ) Rod Holders. Tune Tower. Transom Door. Rocket launcher.
- Dockside Electrical Cables. Electrical System: 12V, 110V.
- Blige Blower. Controls: Bridge, Tower. Engine Alarm. Emergency Engine Stop. Fire Extinguishing System; CO2. Fuel Shut Off Valve: Engines; Fume Detector. Electric Holding. Synchronizers. Engine Room Hydraulic Lifts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org