- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Elegance and comfort, this Aicon Yacht is the best purchase on the market, located in Carribean.
- Beautiful decor with cherry wood interior. 4 cabins and 3 heads plus crew quarters with head & shower. Master cabin with Queen size bed. VIP full size bed. Port guest cabin two twin bunk beds. Starboard cabin with 2 twin side by side beds. Crew 2 twin bunks. Every cabin including crew quarters are fully equipped with flatscreen LCD, TV's, DVD player, FM / AM MP3 CD Sony stereo systems. The interior is cooled by 72,000 BTU chilled water system with 7 zones, perfect for summer weather. The saloon has an 30'' LCD Sony TV. Additionally, each cabin has closets and drawers for storage in addition to under-bed storage in VIP and Master stateroom.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- 2 GPS Raymarine E120 Chart plotter. Raymarine Radar Open array 48 miles. Remote controlled Search light. Fishfinder / Depthfinder. Raymarine radios VHF 240. Satellite antenna KVH 4. Bow / stern thruster. Trim tabs
- The galley is equipped with microwave / convection oven, dishwasher, 240 volt electric stove, refrigerator and 2 freezers, bar / wine cabinet. Stainless steel counter top and plenty of storage.
- Molded non - skid on deck. Bow anchor fortress for better holding at sand bottom anchorage with 200 ft of chain. Barbecue grill, ice maker and refrigerator at flybridge. Custom made sumbrella bimini top. Cockpit Ice Maker. Four stainless steel rod holders at transom bulk head. Teak swim platform and cockpit area. Raw water washdown / fire system with hose. Freshwater shower at swim platform. Arch height was increased to 6'8'' and custom made reinforcement. Blue courtesy lights at floor and steps around deck and swim platform. Under water lights. Watermaker. Washer and dryer next to crew quarters compartment. Slide up / down side windows at pilot station / galley. Starboard side galley access, watertight door. Transom bench seating. Teak table with stainless steel base ( removable ) 2 sun pads ( one at bow and one at flybridge next to helm station ). Stern Station Mooring Capstans.
- Additional Options & Equipment:
- Upgraded hardwood flooring - cherry and teak ( from original carpeting ). Hydraulic swim platform was added. Full satellite system for TV. Tecnicomar fresh water maker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Ralph Navarro at 305-796-3893 or via email email@example.com