- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 MAG MPI Bravo 1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Combine comfort, Speed and Luxury and you have just described this 38' Formula!!!. Powered with Twin 502 MAG with only 13 Hours!!!, Bravo 1 drives. Truly a clean boat Professionally Maintained. No bottom paint and always store on dry dock. Engine flushed after every use!!!
- ( 2 ) Owner & Guest that can sleep in staterooms. ( 1 ) Owner & Guest staterooms on vessel.
- Refrigerator. Stainless Steel Sink. Pressure Water System.
- Batteries. Battery Charger; 60 AMPS. Electrical system: 12V. Stereo - Kenwood CD with Remote. MP3 Jack. Battery Parallel Switch. 30 Amp Shorepower service. 12V Plug - in. Auxiliary 12V outlets. JL Audio Speakers.
- Compass. VHF. Stereo. Raymarine GPS. Depth Sounder.
- ( 1 ) Anchor w/ Lines Fiberglass Deck Material. Cockpit carpet. Bolster seat. Swim Ladder. Power engine. Hatch Lift. Air Horn. Aft Lounge seating for four.
- Air Conditioning. Bilge Blower. Bilge Pump. Side Console Controls. Engine Alarm. Fire Extinguishing system. Bravo 1 Drives. Both engines rebuilt. 4 Blade props.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing Broker Joshua Pascual at 786-239-6555 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org