- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Vessel is meticulously maintained by the owner. The new 2002 Cummins Diamond series engines have 500 hours and a fuel tank and maintenance log thereafter. She also has a long range in case a further distance is in the horizon. 60 gallons of fresh water will allow you to accommodate your family and guests comfortably. The electronics package will allow you to do some hardcore fishing or make time in navigating at night with some state of the art electronics such as RAYMARINE AP ST8001, FURUNO LS - 4100, LOWRANCE global map 7600, LOWRANCE LCX - 28C. She has 2 white underwater lights and is equipped with a back up battery charger. It is perfectly set up for long vacations or day in the bay outings.
- New 2002 Cummins Diamond Series Engines.
- 260 gallon fuel tank.
- 60 gallon of water.
- Onan Genset 5kw.
- Amtico flloring in staterooms.
- Teak and holley in Galley.
- New flexiteak in the cockpit.
- New bottom paint.
- Extra props - spare maintenance parts.
- Recent transmission service ( 1 yr ago ).
- Flat screen TV'S.
- Underwater lights.
- AND MORE!!!!!
- Electrical System:
- 3 Batteries. Battery charger. Dockside Electrical Cable. Generator ONAM ( 5 hours ). DC 12V / 24V. AC 110V / 220V. Back up charger.
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor SMD. Bow Pulpit & Rails. Covers & Curtains. Bimini Top. Flybridge Curtains. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Deck Material. Deck Wash Down System: Freshwater. Fenders and Lines. Navigation Lights. Search Lights: Dual. Remote Controls. Spreader Lights. Swim Platform. Swim Boarding Ladder. Windlass Maxwell / Electric. 3 Side Exclusure & Flybridge.
- Fishing Equipment:
- EXISTING FISHING EQUIPMENT IS NOT INCLUDED.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing agent Jorge Suarez at 786-444-1236 or via email email@example.com