- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2842 LE406
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
COMPLETE REFIT 2008
This 75 Leopard is a must see for any big express buyer who appreciates fine quality and finish. A pleasure to show anytime.
- Displacement: 75000
- Total Power: 1200 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 1325 Fresh Water: 315
- The new layout has the VIP king in the bow with ensuite bathroom, cedar lined lockers and drawers, and a 27" Samsung LCD TV. Moving aft to the Main Salon with an open galley and a seating niche on the port side that can convert to a second guest cabin with either a hidden custom drape or a semi-permanent enclosure w/door. The enclosure is built of the same MAKORE veneer as the rest of the interior and is stored under the master bed. The sofa on the stbd. side of the salon also opens out into a custom double bed if necessary. There is a custom high/low coffee table, which converts into a dining table. A 44" Samsung LCD is recessed into the wall opposite the main settee. This area also has a mirrored, star fiber optic ceiling panel. In the hall leading aft there is a day head which is also a full bathroom w/shower. The Miele washer/dryer combo is located in the passageway. At the end of the hallway is the Master cabin. The cabin is midship for a better, quieter ride and has a settee to port, desk and drawers to stbd. with cedar lined hanging lockers port and stbd. of the California King bed. There is a built in 34" Panasonic LCD TV at the foot of the bed. There is a mirrored twinkling, star fibreoptic ceiling over the bed. The Master bath is located on the port side with double sinks and a custom marble shower with a Kohler 8 head electronic shower system. The bulkhead aft of the Master separating to the Crew cabin is triple insulated for sound. Note: All of the bathroom walls are insulated for sound to help prevent shower noises from entering the accommodation spaces. All bathrooms are air-conditioned and have music from the central system. The Crew cabin is accessed from the helm deck or the stern through the engine room. The crew cabin has a full separate bathroom and a cabin for two with over and under berths. The watertight door to the engine room has a double pane view port. At the stern the garage has been modified with a bathroom w/shower, storage lockers and a watertight door to the swim platform.
- Refit Details
- Refit Details This vessel is a one of a kind highly customized 75 Leopard. There is no other like it in the world. The yacht was stripped in 2008 down to its shell so the interior accommodations could be reconfigured. The main deck seating arrangement was redone. The swim platform was extended to allow for storage of a tender or Jet Ski. The exterior was awlgripped and all new exterior sun cushions were made. It was thermally insulated from the overhead to the waterline. (Originally no insulation) A new arrangement was chosen and all wiring, plumbing, air conditioning, lighting, including all hoses were redone. All equipment was replaced with new. Interior The interior was reconfigured and all new bulkheads were properly tabbed to the hull the finest marine grade materials. The interior panels were done in high gloss MAKORE veneers, choice marbles and granite was used throughout the vessel. All hardware was top of the line Haffele. Service panels were located were necessary to facilitate future repairs or maintenance. Many of the bulkheads were insulated with lead foam panels to insure a quiet boat. Even the new decking is a composite of wood and lead/cork. The interior of the boat is very quiet and is also squeak free. The chilled water air conditioning system was replaced 5/2010. All air handlers were removed from the boat, rebuilt and reinstalled. All of the chilled water piping was replaced with new and with increased insulation. All new pumps were installed at the chiller packages in the engine room. Heat strips were added to most of the units to allow use of the boat in the fall in the northeast. A forced air defroster system for the windshield was also added. A completely new galley was installed with a Brew Express built in coffee maker, 4 burner Gaggenau cook top, Gaggenau s/s oven, Miele s/s vented hood, KitchenAide s/s dishwasher, Kitchen Aide s/s microwave, and Liebherr refrigerator and freezer. There is under counter and floor lighting and a custom MAKORE wine rack. Electrical The wiring was redone, the load plan was reconfigured, and the lighting plan was reconfigured to include halogen, LED, and fiber optics. There are star panels in the overhead in the Main salon and in the Master cabin. VIMAR switches and outlets were used throughout. Plumbing The plumbing was completely redone with all new cpvc piping including 2 new Headhunter Mach V fresh water pumps and one Headhunter X Caliber 24 volt backup pump. Two new stainless steel Seaward 30 gal hot water heaters w/ Dayton circulating system. All new Headhunter toilet system with black water holding tank and Jabsco Macerator pump out. All tanks were pressure cleaned, inspected and resealed. Helm Deck The helm deck has also been reconfigured with 2 customs Pompanette high back, fully electric helm chairs. The navigation console has been redone with all new electronics. The steering system was replaced with a Sea Star tilt wheel and a custom double hydraulic pump system. The steering cylinders were replaced. All the seating was replaced with new fiberglass seating and all new cushions. Two custom high/low coffee tables on the port seating area can be overlaid with a dining table. There is a retractable 32" LCD TV on the stbd. side. Two marble-topped wet bars are located fore and aft on the helm deck. There is a Nu-Tone built in blender, s/s icemaker, s/s U-Line refrigerator fwd. and built in refrigerator aft. This area has electric blinds port and stbd., a sliding sunroof, and has the look of a fully enclosed salon deck with the option of removing the aft Isinglass curtains. There is a custom teak entry panel, which is backlit with fiber optics. There are large sun pads aft port and stbd. with stairs port and stbd. leading down to the newly enlarged swim platform. This area has removable custom stainless steel hoop rails. Exterior and Underbody The bottom was hard sanded and re coated. The shaft were pulled and checked from straightness, the rudders were pulled and made larger, shaft alignment was laser checked, new strut bearings were installed, new dripless shaft seals were installed, new custom trim tabs were installed, the bow thruster was serviced and the motor rewound. New custom 5 blade propellers by S&S Propellers. Underwater lighting installed at the stern. New heavy-duty fiberglass exhaust enclosures were added port and stbd. to direct eng. by-pass fumes aft, the generator exhaust is also now aft. Stainless steel rub rails were added and a mirror finish anchor strike plate was added along with a new polished stainless steel Danforth style anchor. The anchor chain was sent out and re-galvanized. The anchor winch was serviced. The roof and mast were re configured to accommodate the new equipment. A full exterior re-paint in Sterling by Luu Yacht Refinishing was done late 2007. Engine Room The MANs were inspected, borascoped and serviced completely. The heat exchangers were cleaned. The two Kohler 21 kW generators were inspected and completely serviced. All pumps, hoses, seacocks, and seachests were replaced and serviced. A 100 amp Glendenning cord reel and new Hubbell 100-amp cord was installed. An ACME 100 amp isolation transformer was installed with a boost capability. Main batteries were re-located and new polished diamond plate was installed along with stainless safety rails. Engine room was Awl-Gripped and engine parts chromed.
- (2) NavNet II systems with (2) 12" monitors (2) Radar scanners, GPS, chartplotter Color sounder, cameras in engine room and aft deck Standard horizon RAM MIC, VHF (2) RD 30 Furuno digital speed, depth, temp AP 25 auto pilot ACR spot light Vetus bow thruster Rudder angle indicator Trim tab indicator All VDO gauges with backup in engine room Ritchie compass Power helm windows Crestron home entertainment system control Crestron controls in every cabin iPod docking station, iPod phone application to control Crestron KVH M5 SAT TV WI FI DirectTV receivers Niles video amp Lowrance AM/FM Tuner
- 1200 hp MAN egnines 2842 LE406 Engine chrome package Twin Kohler 21 kW generators Benzoni passerelle which doubles as davit, updated pump 2010 for Kawasaki STX 15 F Jet Ski 100 amp Cablemaster shore cord system Dolphin 80 Amp battery charger, 2 each ACE ISO Boost transformer Air conditioned engine room New water cooled chillers, 2 tons each, with upgraded soft start Extra props and one extra prop shaft
- Broker Comments
- COMPLETE REFIT 2008 Hydraulics on trim tabs all stainless steel, upgraded 02/2012 Bottom painted 01/2014 New Batteries 01/2014 New carpet runners 01/2014 New canvas covers bow sunpad and sunroof 01/2014 New Isinglass, aft 01/2014 Seller is motivated, looking to move up or trade to 90' - 115'
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.