- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 1000 12 Cycle
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Daddy's Girl" accommodates up to six owners/guests in three staterooms with three heads.
"Daddy's Girl" is an excellent opportunity to own one of Viking's most successful hulls ever launched. She is powered by 1350hp MTU Series 12V2000's and has twin 20Kw Onan generarators. "Daddy's Girl" has recent carpet, interior wood detail and headliners.
- “Daddy’s Girl” accommodates up to six owners/guests in three staterooms with three heads.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Access is gained either from port or starboard over the cockpit gunwale, or aft through the transom door. The cockpit features a stainless stanchion fighting chair, transom live well, Lazarette access, and a large in-deck fishbox. This 58 has the tackle center forward with bait freezer, sink and prep area, tackle drawers, engine room access, salon entrance sliding door, and exterior ladder up to enclosed bridge aft station. The salon has the preferred internal spiral staircase; Burmese raised panel teak doors with oiled finish, port L-shaped settee, teak coffee table, wood blinds, and storage cabinets to starboard. The galley is forward to port with full-size standing side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, trash compactor, concealed 3-burner stove, Corian tops, and abundant storage above and below. The galley sole is Amtico teak and holly. The dinette is located to starboard with Television in forward cabinet overhead. The spiral staircase leads up to the enclosed bridge. The bridge has a bar with refrigerator, an L-shaped settee with teak table, two built-in double companion seats to port and starboard sides, and a center Stidd helm chair. The dash is full width and houses an array of navigational electronics. The master and guest accommodations are accessed via the companionway forward of the galley. The entrance to the guest/crew stateroom and head are at the base of the staircase to starboard. The guest/crew stateroom features over-under bunk berths with hanging and drawer storage. This stateroom has the washer and dryer access in a closet between the head and bunk berths. The entrance to the master stateroom is across the companionway to port. The master is spacious with a queen berth facing fore-aft with built in drawers and pull up berth with storage space underneath. There are end tables with drawers and lamps on each side of this berth, as well as drawers, outboard and a large cedar-lined hanging closet. The TV console is at the foot of the berth with a lighted vanity underneath. The master has its own ensuite head with stall shower, lighted vanity, sink, mirror, toilet and storage. The VIP is located in the bow, and features a centerline queen with drawers, pull up berth with storage underneath, storage and hanging locker. The VIP head is ensuite with its own stall shower, lighted vanity, sink, mirror and toilet.
- Sliding door L-Shaped sofa with storage Entertainment system – TV, VCR, AM/FM/CD Tinted windows Storage cabinet New carpeting
- Side-by-Side refrigerator/freezer Teak dinette table and pedestal 110V Outlet under galley cabinets Dishwasher Trash compactor Corian countertop Garbage disposal Faucet Insta-Hot water dispenser Water level gauge Storage cabinets and drawers Water pump light Water filter Exhaust fan Kenyon 3-burner surface stove (concealed) Microwave oven Washer/dryer in companionway Central Vacuum
- Master Stateroom
- Bed with lift top and storage Storage cabinets and drawers Cedar-lined lockers Color TV and VCR Mirror on forward bulkhead Indirect lighting Bedspreads, shams and carpeting Vanity with mirror and stool Master Head: Faucet One-piece glass shower door
- Forward Stateroom
- Centerline queen bed Bedspread, shams and carpeting 13” Color TV Forward Head: Mirrored medicine cabinet Faucet
- Starboard Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths (1) Bedspread, shams and carpeting Cedar-lined locker Storage drawers Starboard Head: Mirrored medicine cabinet Faucet
- Spiral staircase from salon to flybridge (2) 110V Outlets (Inside and outside port bench seat) Wet bar Stidd helm chair (Black/Ultra leather) L-Shaped settee Safety monitoring system Refrigerator/ice maker 12V Stereo with CD player Upholstered valances Lighted 5” compass Windshield with tinted glass Windshield wipers with controls, washers and delay Wood paneling interior Air conditioning control Stereo speakers
- Hull sides painted Flag blue with red boot stripe Rupp outriggers Handrail extended around forward edges of flybridge Windlass – Simpson Lawrence Custom anchor locker Trim tabs Low profile hatches Bow pulpit Anchor Davit
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot Furuno Navnet radar w/15” LCD monitor Furuno video sounder with CRT monitor (2) Garmin 3210 chart plotters Raymarine VHF Furuno water temperature Data Marine depth and trip log ICOM IC-M604 VHF ICOM IC-M602 VHF Sony stereo
- Cockpit speakers Transom live well molded-in Fishbox Engine room access with door lock Glendinning CableMaster Second Glendinning CableMaster (2) Spotlights mounted on hardtop aft Walk-through transom door Rod holders in each cockpit pilaster at end of deckhouse (2 Port & 2 Starboard) Bow railing Quick connect hookups for cockpit water and wash-down fixtures Fiberglass boarding box Dockside electric and water connections Cable TV and telephone connections Fresh & sea water wash-down Lights in overhang Storage locker Recessed fishbox Tackle cabinet with sink, freezer, bait center & chill box
- Engine Room
- Twin MTU Series 2000 12cycle 1350hp with 2650 hours Awlgrip finish Fuel system priming pumps (2) Onan 20Kw generators (P: 2956 hrs. & S: 2395 hrs.) (2) Voltage stabilizer transformers (6) Racor engine filters, 2/port main, 2/stbd. Main & 2 gens Electric transmission pressure gauge at entrance to engine room Power assisted steering 110V Outlet (Aft in engine room) Air conditioning zoned with reverse cycle heat (4) Bilge pumps Blowers Gauge package Water maker Fire Protection System automatic/manual Oil changing system Water heater Battery disconnect switches
- “Daddy’s Girl” is an excellent opportunity to own one of Viking’s most successful hulls ever launched. She is powered by 1350 hp MTU Series 12V2000’s and has twin 20KW Onan generators. “Daddy’s Girl” has recent carpet, interior wood detail, and headliners.
- "Daddy's Girl" is a registered name and does not convey. The owner's and crew's personal items; a list will be provided at the time of sale upon request.
- For showings and additional details, contact Andrew Miles, Central Agent (954) 316-6364 office, (561) 262-4222 cellular or email@example.com .