- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Average temp in the Keys high 60s to 70s. Yes, we have humidity, but "You don't have to shovel humidity!" Come sail NOW! in south FL!
Call to see her TODAY, you will NOT be disappointed!
The Hunter 356 won a "Top 10" Award in 2002 for design and performance. Replacing the 35.5, the most popular model Hunter had ever produced, was no small feat. The addition of a HUGE lazarette to port, walk-in shower, forward facing nav table are just some of the features that helped win the prize! "Ocean Dreams" has been meticulously maintained by her current owners.
She has BRAND NEW bimini and dodger, all new batteries last year, furling sails, autopilot, air conditioning, electric windlass, flat screen TV. Owners are hauling her for a bottom job early Feb. 2013 and some additional equipment.
- Ballast: 5,064 Displacement: 13,900 Mast Height 55' 3"
- This prize-winning design features a roomy V berth, U-shaped convertible dinette to starboard opposite a straight settee which provides seating for the Nav station. Galley is to starboard opposite head, aft is entrance to athwartship queen berth. The Hunter 356 features a single head design with hot and cold pressure water and a separate shower with a door. The 30 gallon holding tank and 6 gallon water heater are other great features. There is also a wet locker in the head area that is a great place to hang wet foulies. The shower drain has a separate 12v shower sump pump for grey water. 16k Marine Air/reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Fully Enclosed Head w/Separate Shower Forward Facing Navigation Station Hot/cold pressure water Private Master cabin w/queen berth 6' 3" headroom Private forward cabin Dinette converts to double berth Hatch covers for all hatches Privacy shades for all ports Selected hardwood trim Molded vanity w/Corian top & mirror Jabsco Manual Marine Head w/Holding Tank Monitor and Macerator (2) Hanging Lockers SONY AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers
- The galley to starboard is home to a double stainless steel sink, spacious Corian counter-tops, pressure hot and cold water with a 75 gallon supply and a 6 gallon water heater, built in microwave,large top loading refrigeration and separate freezer, built in waste bin, gimballed Force Ten LPG stove and enough storage space for gourmet cooking. Double stainless steel sinks 2 burner Force 10 LPG stove Origo Microwave Built in trash receptacle Separate refrigeration & freezer Hot/cold pressure water Corian counter tops Cabinet storage above and below
- Raymarine RC 530 Chartplotter Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot ICOM VHF Radio RAM Mic ST 60 Wind, Depth and Speed Danforth Compass SONY AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers in Salon and Cockpit 22" LCD Flat Screen TV w/DVD Player-NEW 1/11
- 12-volts DC and 110 AC controls, automatic bilge pump, separate AC line in for air conditioning. Marine Air Reverse cycle Air Conditioning w/digital control and heat. 3 NEW(4/2011) Group 27M No Maintenance Batteries 1 NEW(3/11) Group 27M Start Battery 2 - 30amps Shore Power Inlets w/Cords Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor at Nav Station Sony AM/FM Stereo and CD-R/RW AC/DC switch panel Seprate DC Switch for engine starting Circuit (2011) Dual 12v Battery Switch for House Batteries Nav Lights w/Steaming & Anchor Light Cabin lighting 16k Marine Air Conditioning 4 DC Fans Battery Charger Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin and Cockpit Locker Electric Automatic Bilge Pump Tank Monitors
- Sails and Rigging
- With preferred in-mast furling, all lines led to cockpit, and winches within easy reach, Ocean Dreams is very easy to single hand Selden In-mast Furling w/Mast Struts Furling Mainsail Furling 110% Genoa w/Sacrificial Profurl Roller Furling System Ridgid Boom Vang (2)Sets Triple line Stoppers/Organizer Inboard Genoa Track & Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit (2)Lewmar STC 40 Winches 2 Speed (2)Lewmar STC 30 Winches Traveler on Arch
- Hull and Deck
- Superb strength and integrity are achieved with a through bolted hull to deck joint. The outward turned flanges of the deck and the hull are first shaped for an exact fit. Then 3M 5200 sealant is evenly spread on to the joint prior to lowering on the deck. The joint is clamped together and through-bolted around the entire deck. From the bow to the keel sump Hunter has added Kevlar laminate to give you added collision protection. The wide, walk-through transom contains large storage bins and a telescoping swim ladder The anchor locker is deep and self-draining. Bimini and Dodger NEW June 2012 w/Covers and Sail Window 2 Way Electric Windlass Stainless Stern Rail with Seats Double Life Lines for Safety (3) Opening Hatches w/Screens (3) Fixed Hull Ports Lead Shoal Keel Whitlock Steering Stainless Arch/w mainsheet Two-tone Non-Skid Deck (4) opening Ports w/Screens (4) Mooring Cleats (2) Spring Cleats Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower (5) Cockpit/Transom Storage Lockers
- There is a reason that Hunter Marine selected Yanmar engines for it's vessels. The engines are dependable and easy to maintain, PLUS Yanmar service is available world-wide. So even if you are in South America you will be able to find Yanmar parts closer to your location; better than having to wait forever for parts to arrive. Total Power: 27 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 8.4 Yanmar 3GM30F 27 HP Diesel Racor fuel Water Separator 38 Gal. Diesel Tank Automatic fire Extinguisher Diesel Tank is Plumbed to add Optional Diesel Generator should new owner choose to do so
- Fuel: 38 Plastic Fresh Water: 75 Plastic Holding: 30 Plastic
- Personal items and gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.