- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Low-Hour Freshwater Pilot Sedan
Includes Optional 315-HP Yanmar & Bow Thruster
This clean Mainship 30 Pilot has been lightly boated on the fresh waters of Lake Michigan and is now offered for sale – an excellent opportunity for the next owner to get a great buy on a near-to-new economical cruiser.
Cruise in the sheltered comfort of the sedan pilothouse, with outstanding visibility in all directions, twin helm & companion pedestal seats and port & starboard pilothouse benches. The aft cockpit is wide and uncluttered – ideal for light fishing, diving, or dockside entertaining. Down below, find a convenient galley, enclosed head, simple dinette with drop-leaf table and a uniquely designed forward berth that extends to a full-length sleeping position.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- SIDE-POWER BOW THRUSTER
- RAYMARINE C-80 GPS-SOUNDER
- SOLE FLAT SCREEN TV
- JBL AM-FM-CD
… and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Blending a little bit of retro, with true Down-east, the Mainship Pilot is a versatile package, well-suited for some serious cruising and equally comfortable for dockside or at-anchor entertaining. TOPSIDES This 30 Pilot features the Sedan configuration – hardtop with vent hatches, solid side windows, two pilothouse vent hatches (screened), forward vent ports, opening center windshield and the comfort of a fully sheltered helm with great visibility in all directions. Matching helm & companion pedestal seats are set starboard & port, with two long cushioned bench seats facing from each side. There’s plenty of storage below each bench for life jackets and other gear. Engine access is via a large floor hatch, in between the benches. A drop curtain completes the weather-protection for the pilothouse, with an easy roll-up center for cockpit access. The cockpit is wide and uncluttered, with molded boarding steps on each side and a centerline transom door for swim platform access. The gunwales are wide enough to safely make way forward for handling lines, with high siderails, plus handrails along the hardtop. DOWN BELOW Step down the centerline cabin hatchway and find a convenient galley to port and enclosed head compartment to starboard. The dinette wraps around the center of the salon, with a nicely-designed drop-leaf table ready to serve your twosome or foursome. Forward, the double berth seems small – until the backrest of the dinette drops to allow the berth to extend to a full-length sleeper for two. A smart space-saving design. There’s plenty of headroom and the cherry interior provides a warm, luxurious feel. Five portlights, screened, plus an overhead screened hatch provide ample natural light and ventilation.
- NOTABLE COMFORT FEATURES
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT TEAK & HOLLY FLOOR CABIN DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN 5 - OVAL PORTLIGHTS W/ SCREENS HANGING LOCKER CARBON MONIXIDE MONITOR JBL AM-FM-CD SOLE 15 INCH FLAT SCREEN TV
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- PRINCESS STOVE, SINGLE GE MICROWAVE OVEN TOP-LOADING 12V REFRIGERATOR PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM WATER HEATER WATER TANK LEVEL MONITOR VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL MONITOR CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- SIDE-POWER BOW THRUSTER ICOM M302 VHF RADIO RAYMARINE C-80 PLOTTER-GPS-SOUNDER COMPASS TRIM TABS 2 – WINDSHIELD WIPERS WINDSHIELD CENTERLINE VENT
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- FULL WIDTH FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM TRANSOM DOOR FIBERGLASS BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR LINE LOCKER WINDLASS WITH ANCHOR, CHAIN & LINE DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, FENDERS AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM PILOTHOUSE HARDTOP W/ SOLID SIDE WINDOWS AFT DROP CURTAIN RAW WATER DECK WASHDOWN SEA WATER STRAINER ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package Available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others on display at the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16 at Pier 33 in st. Joseph, MI. Call for more details.