- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 L MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps Four or More
Windows, Twin Engines & Comfort
The Silverton 312 Sedan Cruiser offers plenty of weekending livability and style.
On board accommodations include double berth forward, portside bunk room, enclosed head compartment, brightly lit galley and window-level salon dinette.
This 312 has been aggressively priced for a prompt sale.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- TWIN MERCRUISER 5.0 V-8’S W/ 284 HOURS
… and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- Stylish curves and a low-profile bridge give the 312SedanCruiser a sporty profile and the large salon windows provide an open, bright feeling inside. Topsides, the bridge includes two pedestal seats with removable cushions, plus and L-shaped bench, allowing a total of four or five up top. A bimini provides shade. This is a single control station design. Silverton designed a gentle set of steps leading down from the bridge, for easy access rather than a steep climb. The cockpit is room enough for deck chairs and two hatches provide engine access. There is a full-width swim platform and the transom includes a built-in four-place fender rack. The salon is entered through a smoked lexan sliding door. A large crescent-dinette is to port, sitting at window level for excellent views. The galley is mid-level, starboard, with the head just forward of the galley and the portside bunk room with upper and lower berths, opposite. Fully forward is a comfortable double berth with hatch overhead and drape for privacy. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT CABIN WINDOW BLINDS HARDWOOD FLOOR, GALLEY
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 BURNER KENYON ELECTRIC-ALCOHOL STOVE KENMOREMICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM MANUAL FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- COMPASS TRIM TABS BATTERYCHARGER DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FULL-WIDTH FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM FENDER RACK W/ 4 FENDERS TRANSOM GATE, PORT FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER POWERWINCH WINDLASS W/ ANCHOR & LINE DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, BOAT HOOK BIMINI TOP RADAR ARCH DINGHY DAVITS SWIMMERS’ SHOWER, TRANSOM ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others on display during the 2012 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 14 thru 16 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Call for more details.