- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1998 FORMULA 330 SUN SPORT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-Litre 310-hp MPI Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 560 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Transom Shower (Hot/Cold), Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
High-end sportboat with wide beam combines aggressive styling with upscale interior, exciting performance. Cockpit seating is generous and versatile; U-shaped aft lounge converts to sun pad, portside bench functions as aft-facing recliner, double-wide helm seat has flip-up bolsters for stand-up driving. On-deck galley has removable cooler. Well-finished cabin boasts convertible dinette, enclosed head with shower. Note power engine hatch, tilt steering wheel.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head to Starboard (Enclosed / Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Hanging Storage Locker Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Transom Shower Windlass Anchor Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Power Engine Hatch Lift Forward Anchor Locker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) Horn (1) Windshield Wiper Dockside Water Connection MerCruiser Bravo III Sterndrives Underwater Lighting! Bow Lights OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, (330) 723-7234 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.