- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
**OWN ONE OF THE FINEST FISHING MACHINES BUILT FOR A FRACTION OF A NEW ONE**
This is a great opportunity to own the ultimate Hatteras fishing battle wagon with 3 staterooms and 3 heads.
Boat is powered by Detroit Diesel 12V 71 TI's with approx. 5500 hours. It is reported the engines may have been overhauled at 4000 hours, but not confirmed. The boat has a 17'6" beam and holds 1285 gallons of fuel and is equipped with two generators. The Salon, Galley, Bridge and Cockpit are in good condition.
The boat is equipped with Furuno GP 1850 C Map NT, Furuno color video sounder, Furuno radar, Kenwood VHF, Alpine CD player, Horizon depth and speed and a Danforth compass. All appear to be in working order. It has a full tower with a davit and crane on the bow. This boat is worth seeing.
The current owner invested over 60K in restoration and repairs. The hull has been painted with DuPont off white, the bottom was sanded and painted with two coats of Pettit Trinidad. The cockpit and superstructure still need some attention.
New carpet was added to the three staterooms and companionway. Teak and holle floors were added to the master and guest heads. New front load washer and dryer were installed in laundry closet. Forward head is inoperable.
Both engines have been serviced . Starboard generator is operable port generator is inoperable. This boat needs someone who is looking for an older style Hatteras Sportfish to complete the restoration project and then take her out fishing.
More information and pictures forthcoming. Records available to qualified buyers at survey.
- LOA : 55' 8" Displacement : 70,000
- Total Power : 650 Cruising Speed : 23k Max Speed : 26k
- Fuel : 1285 Fresh Water : 380 Holding : 48
- Bridge electronics
- Furuno GP 1850 C Map NT Furuno color video sounder FCV-292 Furuno radar Kenwood VHF Alpine CD player Horizon depth Horizon speed Danforth compass Kenwood sideband radio Northstar navigator Furuno LC 90 Robertson auto pilot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski at (727) 423-3942 or email email@example.com .