This 32’ Nordic Tug is in nice condition with her hunter green hull color. She is hull #111 of over 300 built. She is a pilothouse trawler designed by Nordic Tug offering all weather comfort and spacious accommodations for four in one forward offset double berth and a queen convertible settee aft. Good size head with full stall shower. She also has a complete galley aft of the pilothouse with all amenities to prepare your favorite meal. Beautiful teak cabinetry, steps and accents set this boat apart. Custom upholstery and window treatments lend a clean and contemporary feel to this classic cruising trawler. Owner is looking for offers!!
- Walkthrough & Accommodations
- The forward double berth is offset to starboard with Ensuite seating to port. The enclosed VacuFlush head with vanity, sink and roomy separate shower follows next to starboard with hanging locker to port. Up two steps and you are in the pilothouse with port and starboard access doors. Moving aft down two steps puts you in the Salon/Galley. The L-shaped settee with convertible is to starboard with a generous L-shaped galley to port. The cockpit is accessed via double teak doors with stained glass tug emblems. Opening ports x5 Overhead hatches Teak doors w/stain glass Air conditioning/Heat: 9000 BTU plus 16000 BTU Custom blinds
- Teak cabinets and abundant storage Norcold refrigerator/freezer S/S double sink Hillerange 2 burner propane stove H&C pressure water PUR drinking water filtration
- Complete and easy to use electronics package: Autohelm/Depth/Log Tridata panel Autohelm ST5000 w/remote Garmin GPS MAP220 Raytheon SL70 Radar ICOM M127 VHF Ritchie powerdamp helm compass AIWA CD/AM/FM stereo w/4 speakers Genset control panel Tank tender fuel and water gauges Custom Khallenburg steam whistle Shakespeare Omni directional TV antenna w/amplifier
- Simpson Lawrence electric up/down windlass Danforth anchor w/chain rope rode Fenders & dock lines, extras Large storage locker Covers for side doors & aft door/hatch, need snaps Deck washdown
- She is totally complete for dockside living or travelling over the horizon. 120v AC and 12v DC fully bonded electrical systems with galvanic isolators Northern Lights 6KW TFC 318C diesel generator with sound shield 476 hrs. Two 50 foot 30 amp AC shore cables Two near new 4D 12v house/start batteries w/C-Charger 5000 series 30 amp automatic battery One group 2412v gen set start battery
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.