Experience the sea at first hand, explore new territory, enjoy water sports: the Sunrise 32 has been designed for all this and more. The compact, masculine exterior and the surprisingly spacious interior of the 32 metre Sunrise 32 vessels provide the perfect conditions for maximum maritime fun. There is plenty of room on board for tender, surfboards, diving equipment and water toys – but not at the expense of the yacht characteristics you would expect, such as comfort, elegance and prestige. On the contrary, both interior and exterior of the Sunrise 32 line are sure to delight thanks to their unique artless charm. Far removed from the mainstream, primed for adventure. Simply iconic.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- ACCOMMODATION : Owners & Guests : 10 in 5 cabins Crew : 6 in 3 cabins
- FUEL CAPACITY : 40,000 Litres FRESH WATER : 7,900 Litres
- ENGINES : 2 x MAN D2842 LE 419 Rating : 2 x 440 kW (598 mhp) @ 1,800 rpm GENERATORS : 2 x KOHLER EFOZD Rating : 70Kw@50Hz, 87.5 kVA, 3-phase, 24 VDC starting Engines : 6-cylinder, 1,500 rpm, heat exchangeer-cooled STABILIZERS : Zero-Speed gyro-controlled, non retractable TRAC
- LOA : 32.5m LWL : 28.5m BEAM (max) : 8.3m DRAFT (max) : 2.2m DISPLACEMENT : 160t (light) / 220t (full load) HULL : Steel SUPERSTRUCTURE : Aluminium TOP SPEED : 13 knots CRUISING SPEED : 10 knots RANGE @ CRUISING : 5,000 nm NAVAL ARCHITECT : Drettman/ Sunrise Yachting DESIGN : Focus Yacht Design CLASS : Bureau Veritas – Ice Class MCA / LY2
- Yacht Broker: Larry Rutter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 401-338-3554