'SUMMER BREEZE' comes with all of the traditional features Tolly owners appreciate, plus some great custom extras to make the most of your time on board. Popular tricabin layout offers guest quarters forward and ensuite master aft with inside and outside helm stations. Espar diesel cabin heat extends your cruising season and keeps guests warm for winter cruising.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps up to (4) owners/guests in two double staterooms plus a double convertible dinette and queen salon hide-a-bed for a total of (8) overnight berths; two enclosed heads with showers. LAYOUT FROM FORWARD: Chain locker is followed by the forward double GUEST STATEROOM, featuring V-berth with filler; opening overhead skylight hatch; dual hanging locker storage aft to starboard; enclosed ensuite GUEST HEAD with integral shower aft to port; and privacy door finally aft. Next aft to port is the spacious GALLEY; opposite is the roomy convertible DINETTE. Aft and up to the MAIN DECK LEVEL finds the INSIDE HELM STATION forward to starboard with adjacent side deck access door; opposite is a handy breakfast bar over the galley, and a second side deck access door. The rest of this area is given over to the light and bright MAIN SALON, with wrap-around windows for excellent visibility; L-lounge wraps port side aft and offers a queen hide-a-bed for extra guests; custom teak TV/computer cabinet built in to starboard; teak hi-lo table; two chairs; and carpeted sole. Aft and down is the full-width AFT MASTER CABIN, offering a walk-around queen berth; sliding side windows; ample built-in locker and drawer storage; and enclosed ensuite MASTER HEAD with separate stall shower situated forward to port. INTERIOR aboard 'SUMMER BREEZE' features warm and durable teak paneling and joinery throughout. CABIN HEAT is via electric heaters plus an Espar diesel furnace system. ALSO NOTE heads are Galley Maid electric; intercom to the flybridge helm; stereo system; salon television.
- Well-equipped DOWN GALLEY features U-Line ice maker; Norcold refrigerator with freezer; Princess 3-burner electric galley stove; Sharp combo microwave/convection oven; trash compactor; double stainless steel galley sink; hot/cold pressure freshwater system with hot water heater; and ample cabinet and drawer storage for wares and stores.
- DECKS are easy care fiberglass with molded-in non-skid; bow pulpit; radar mast; cockpit transom door to the swim step; stainless safety rails; raw water deck washdown system; international navigation lights; Coast Guard approved safety package; windshield washer/wiper; life rings/life jackets; fenders & lines. TENDER is an Avon 8' hard-bottomed inflatable with boat deck storage chocks and davit. GROUND TACKLE includes main anchor with 175' of all-chain rode and 12vDC electric Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with switches at the bow, flybridge and main helm. CANVAS PACKAGE in navy blue includes mooring covers for the bridge helm and helm seats plus for the windshield.
- Furuno depth sounder Hummingbird NS10 GPS / chart plotter Furuno radar DataMarine depth / speed / log / temp display Icom M56 VHF radio (2) Danforth 5-inch compasses
- 12v plus 24v DC systems and 110v AC system with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection Onan 8kW genset with dedicated Group 27 generator start battery Heart inverter/charger (2) 8-D house batteries; 8D engine start battery Automatic battery charger 50-amp dockside electrical inlet with 50' hook-up cable
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Fresh water cooling system and fuel filters Cabin and bridge stations Morse controls Hynautic steering Engine alarm and emergency engine stop Bennett trim tabs Fuel shut-off valve on engine Fume detector Halon fire control system - engine room (2) Bilge blowers (4) Automatic bilge pumps
- Broker's Comments
- A beautifully maintained and appointed 48' Tolly with all the right features and at an excellent price! Come down and inspect her TODAY!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.