- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0L MPI 320 HP, FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW-HOUR FRESHWATER MARINER
T-320 HP CRUSADERS W/ JUST 168 HOURS
One of boating's best-loved floorplans, the Carver 360 Mariner provide a one-level cabin layout, plus large, extended flybridge deck ... ideal for on board comfort and entertaining ease! Add the convenience of a spacious cockpit and the Mariner becomes a versatile cruiser.
Luxury is found in every direction.
You will enjoy the abundance of seating topsides, easy bridgedeck access by two gently sloped staircases, ease of line handling fore and aft and spacious cockpit. Plush cabin accommodations feature an enormous salon with large settee and dinette, bright mirrorwork, and adjoining open galley. The single stateroom is fully forward and fully private. The head compartment includes a very useable stall shower.
"Foolish Pleasure" shows excellent owner care and light use, inside and out.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 7.3 kW KOHLER GENSET W/ SOUND SHIELD
- RAYMARINE E-80 RADAR-PLOTTER-GPS
- RAYMARINE ST-40 DEPTH & SPEED
- RAYMARINE RAY 54 VHF RADIO
- MAXWELL WINDLASS
- BIMINI TOP W/ FULL ENCLOSURE
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- This is an elegant yacht with room to cruise or entertain in style! The unique layout of the Carver 360 Mariner offers outstanding functionality, inside & out. TOPSIDES Let's begin with a bridgedeck level ... unique design ... providing excellent accommodations for you passengers while underway. The helm seat is a plush captain’s pedestal seat, with a matching companion seat to port. Port & starboard bench seats are tucked just aft of the pedestal seating. Aft on the bridge is another bench seat, with weather cover. A tall bimini top with enclosure provides plenty of shade and shelter. Access to the foredeck is along the same level as the bridge ... no steps heading forward, so line handling is easy and an additional seat is built into the forward bridge brim. Twin staircases, port & starboard, descend gently to the cockpit. The cockpit features ample freeboard, engine access hatches and a convenient centerline transom door for swim platform boarding. DOWN BELOW Enter the salon from the cockpit via a patio slider with screen, protected by an overhang. The salon is immense for a boat of this size and the innovative cabin floor keeps all cabin areas together on one level. The contoured booth dinette is to starboard, with storage beneath seat bases and an elegantly finished table. The dinette will also convert to a double berth. Opposite, to port, is a long L-shaped settee, richly upholstered and featuring a deep hide-away storage bin and accented by a beveled mirror on the forward bulkhead.. The very complete galley is midships, to starboard, and includes abundant cabinet & drawer storage, lots of countertop area for easy prep and serving, plus full-size fridge-freezer, double sinks, stove and microwave. Countertops are solid-surface, surrounded by well-crafted cherry cabinetry. Head compartment access is from either the forward stateroom or the galley companionway. The head includes toilet, vanity and spacious stall shower. The forward stateroom enjoys full privacy provided by a solid cherry door, two hanging lockers, drawers & cabinets and a large deck vent hatch overhead with retractable privacy shade and screen. The luxurious stateroom berth is an island queen with innerspring mattress. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS CLARION AM-FM-CD-MP3 W/ BRIDGE REMOTE CONTROL & SPEAKERS THROUGHOUT SOLE FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION W/ CLARION DVD PLAYER CABIN WINDOW DRAPES SALON & STATEROOM DECK VENT HATCHES CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS CHERRY CABINETRY HALOGEN LIGHTING THROUGHOUT
- Galley, Head & Systems
- HARDWOOD FLOOR 2 BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE KENMOREMICROWAVE OVEN, STAINLESS STEEL FULL-SIZE REFRIGERATOR-FREEZER COFFEEMAKER STAINLESS STEEL SINK SOLID SURFACE COUTNERTOPS & CHERRY CABINETS WET BAR W/ REFRIGERATOR, BRIDGEDECK PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM DOCKSIDE WATER PRESSURE INLET 11G. WATER HEATER WATER TANK LEVEL MONITOR VACU-FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK LEVEL INDICATOR STALL SHOWER, HEAD SWIMMERS’ SHOWER TRANSOM
- Electronics & Accessories
- RAYMARINE RAY 54 VHF RADIO RAYMARINE ST-40 DIGITAL DEPTH & SPEED RAYMARINE E-80 RADAR-PLOTTER-GPS RAYMARINE ST-6002 AUTOPILOT ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE & RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS 2 WINDSHIELD WIPERS TILT WHEEL
- Electrical Systems
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS 2 CHARLES BATTERY CHARGERS, 10 & 40 AMP 4 BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES KOLHER 7.3 kW GENSET
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FULL-WIDTH FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TWO TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS W/ SHORE POWER CONNECTION ACCESS CENTERLINE TRANSOM BOARDING DOOR ANCHOR ROLLER MAXWELL WINDLASS W/ ANCHOR & 150’ CHAIN DOCK LINES, RING BUOY, FLARE KIT FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM BRIDGE & COCKPIT CARPET REMOVABLE BRIDGE TABLE FOREDECK SEAT CONVERTS TO SUNLOUNGE BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE BRIDGE COVER, BRIDGE AFT SEAT COVER, FOREDECK SEAT COVER COCKPIT ENGINE ACCESS, PLUS ELECTRIC SALON STAIR LIFT FOR ENGINE ROOM ACCESS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT OIL CHANGE SYSTEM SEA WATER STRAINERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493 . See this boat on-the water now: Click Here .