- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-HO Magnum 420-HP w/Bravo III Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY UPDATED AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR THIS 1990 SEA RAY 370 SUN SPORT (REPOWERED IN 2008 W/MERC 496-H0'S & BRAVO III STERNDRIVES) OFFERS A RARE OPPORTUNITY-- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-HO 420-HP Gas Engine's with Newer Bravo III Sterndrives and only 250 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Unit), Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum System, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Full Deck Cover, Bimini-Top w/Aft Extension & Enclosure), Windlass Anchor, Newer Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Upgraded Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & AMP, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Summer stored out of water on hoist and Winter stored inside heated. Note Canvas package w/Helm & Full-Deck cover, updated burlwood dash panels, Newer Bravo III Sterndrives w/Drive Showers, and Underwater Lighting. Recent marine survey on file.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Hanging Storage Locker's (Mirrored) Port/Starboard Drawer Storage Settee (U-Shape) Mid-Ship (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Central Vacuum System LCD-Television (17") w/DVD-Player & Digital Conversion Box Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink (Fiberglass) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (6-Gallon Attwood) Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer (Norcold TEK II 110V/12V) Microwave Oven (GE)
- Compass (Ritchie 4") Standard Horizon Titan VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Depth Sounder Raymarine C80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & AMP
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches 35-AMP Newmar Phase 3 Automatic Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/50' Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Upgraded Screen/Sun-Shade Option Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch (Tubular Aluminum) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bravo III Sterndrives w/Drive Showers Canvas Package (Helm Cover, Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Full-Deck Cover, Bimini-Top w/Aft Extension & Full Enclosure) Freshwater Washdown (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Stainless Steel Drive Tie-Bar Dockside Water Connection Underwater Lighting Hoist Kept Summers / Inside Heated Stored Winters CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.