- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 315-hp Vortech Inmarn / 3F63A w/ZF 63A Transmission
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRULY A ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FRESH 300 WEEKENDER W/NEW TRANSOM/STRINGERS/BULKHEADS AND NEW 2011 GM VORTECH POWER W/NEW ZF-TRANSMISSIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features (NEW 2011) Twin GM/Inmar Vortech 315-hp Gas Engine's with New ZF Transmissions and only 4 hours since re-power. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1996 Fastload Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Teak/Holly Accents in Cabin, Kohler Generator (63-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Extensive structural restoration 2011 w/new transom, stringers, bulkheads, etc. Re-powered w/GM/Inmar Vortech 315-hp Gas Engine's. Dripless Shaft Logs, New Propellers, Newer Cabin Carpet/Upholstery w/Teak/Holly Accents ... etc. One of kind ... This one will survey!
- Forward Cabin w/Privacy Door, V-Berth w/Filler-Cushion, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Forward Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion); Note Teak/Holly Sole @ Settee & Overhead Storage w/Storage Underneath Seat Bottoms Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Teak Holly Cabin Entry Step Teak Holly Accent @ Galley Newer Cabin Carpeting Newer Cabin Upholstery @ Settee & Forward Stateroom Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Kohler Generator (63-Hours) (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Teak Accents on Forward Deck (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Storage Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint w/Epoxy Bottom by Interlux Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs (NEW 2011) ZF Transmissions (NEW 2011) GM/Inmar Vortech 315-HP Gas Engine's (NEW 2011) 1996 Fastload Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.