Bought new from the factory in 2006, this original owner 2350 Bluewater has been pampered from day one. Current owner decided to put twin 150hp Suzuki 4-strokes instead of the single engine package for safety offshore and for trips to the Bahamas. With a 32mph cruise and 2miles per gallon fuel burn, this was an efficient choice for power. Engines only have 275 hrs!!
The boat has been kept on a trailer and does not have bottom paint. With the Armstrong engine bracket the boat is almost 26’ long and rides like a much bigger boat but yet is easily trailered.
Options include: Garmin 3010 gpsmap chartplotter & sounder with xm weather capability and radar ready, taco 18’ telescopic outriggers, flip up crows nest, bait station with fresh & saltwater washdown, livewell, leaning post with backrest, removable stern seat with backrest, 2006 Loadmaster dual axle trailer, light gray hull and the canvas for the t-top is new 2012. The boat was completely detailed and waxed 9/2012.
See full specs for additional information and pictures.
- Beam: 8' 6" Max Draft: 1' 5" Cruise Speed: 32 mph Max Speed: 50 mph Engines: Suzuki Engine Model: 4-Stroke HP: 150 Hours: 275 Fuel Tank: 120 Gallons Fresh Water Tank: 20 Gallons
- Deck & Equipment
- Freshwater/saltwater washdown Livewell in transom Bait prep station with cutting board Large fish box in forward deck Twin fishboxes/storage compartments in cockpit deck Twin storage compartments in forward deck Tackle drawers in console (6) Gunnel mounted rodholders (4) Rod holders in rocket launcher (3) Cup holders in rocket launcher (2) Rod holders mounted on crows nest Large built in cooler and seating forward of console Leaning post with storage underneath and backrest Fold down and removable cockpit seating with removable backrest Dive ladder Transom door Anchor locker with anchor, chain, and rope Pop-up bow cleat Pop-up running lights Rodholders under port and starboard gunnel (2) Battery switches Courtesy lighting throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 3010 GPS Map chartplotter & sounder (xm weather ready and capable for radar) ICOM ICM422 vhf Clarion AM/FM/CD player with (4) Clarion speakers Suzuki gauges (tachometer, mph, hr meter) Lenco trim tabs Ritchie compass Stainless steel steering wheel with power knob Overhead storage compartment T-top with new 2012 canvas Spreader light an aft t-top Taco 18’ telescopic outriggers Life jacket storage under t-top Fold down crows nest Large storage compartment in side door access to console
- Engine Details
- Twin Suzuki 4-stroke 150hp engines with 275 hours Armstrong Bracket
- Additional Features
- Dual Axle Loadmaster Trailer built in 2006 for this specific boat, with new tires Full Cover 2-piece cover Completely detailed and waxed 9/2012 Extra equipment and spares available with boat T-top canvas just replaced All upholstery is in excellent shape Light gray hull All batteries replaced 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.