- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a nicely equipped 2006 38’ Tiara Open – plan B layout. She is powered with desirable 490 hp Cummins diesels. Rigged with a custom tower with controls and electronics, which is great for visibility. She also includes the remainder of a five year structural hull warranty from Tiara Yachts.
I sold this Tiara to her current (original owners) and I am around the corner from Fernandina Beach. If you are an out of town prospective buyer, I would be glad to walk through the boat and describe what you can expect to see before you travel to see it!!! Owner is looking for offers!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This Tiara has a great layout for a family. Forward she has a nice island berth with storage underneath. It also has a seating area on her port side which converts to two bunks. Her galley is very spacious with lots of storage. She has a nice dinette that also converts into a sleeper.
- Main Salon
- Large dinette (solid wood table) – converts to sleeper L-shape ultra-leather seating area Solid teak floor 15” flat screen LCD Overhead opening hatch Bose surround sound system Large storage cabinet Seating area to port side (converts to two large bunks)
- Large Corian counter space area Microwave (2) burner stove top Large sink AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Lots of overhead storage Drawer storage Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage underneath Overhead opening hatch Closet hanging storage Flat screen LCD TV A/C control Shelves w/storage above (port & starboard) side
- Mirror with vanity Vacuflush head Separate shower stall Fan Open hatch Storage compartment Corian countertop with sink
- Large opening transom door Aft facing seat Large baitwell option Lee double spreader outriggers Delta anchor Maxwell windless with helm controls Custom bow sunpad Tiara non skid Stainless bow rails Large cockpit prep station with tackle storage Lots of rod holders Courtesy lighting Coaming bolsters Large floor storage boxes (2) hause pipes Cleats Washdown system
- Custom tower with fiberglass hardtop & hatches Canvas buggy top Rod holders Large tower seating area Easy access ladder Full controls Electronics box – storage Custom electronics pod Ray 54 VHF Ray ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine E-80 unit Stainless steering wheel
- Helm Area
- Large seating area to port side Captain’s chair for two Great visibility from helm 360 degrees Wet bar with sink and refrigerator Large door with separate screen leading into cabin Overhead lighting Clarion stereo – CD player with 4 speakers Access hatch to engine room Cool air helm Flag blue gelcoat dash Stainless steering wheel Chart storage area Cup holders Fiberglass wrap around windshield
- Electronics & Helm
- 2) E-120 Ray Marine electronic units Raystar RS125 GPS Ray 240 VHF radio DSM 300 sounder ST60 display ST 8001 S2G Smart pilot – autopilot (4 kw) Open array radar Ritchie Compass Engine synchronizers Helm pulls forward for easy accessibility behind dash
- 9 KW Onan generator Charles 40 amp battery charger (6) batteries Glendenning shore power retriever Battery parallel switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Powered with desirable 490hp Common Rail Cummins diesels Onan Generator with sound shield PSS dripless shaft logs Engine room insulation Oil change system (3) Bilge pumps 11 gallon water heater Opening hatch for easy access Ladder Lighting Racor fuel filters Intake strainers Fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.