- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This low hour, 35' Tiara Express, has the "optional" layout and is Cummins powered. She has a new Northern Lights generator 524 hours (2010) along many additional upgrades and updates. It will pass survey with flying colors.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Dimensions - LOA: 35 feet Bridge Clearance: 9.83 feet
Engine(s): Cummins Engine Model: 6CTA-M Hours: 1047 hours
Dimensions - Displacement: 21,500 LBS
Engines Total Power: 900HP
Cruising Speed: 25
Max Speed: 30
Tanks - Fuel: 354; Fresh Water: 124
- “MULLIGAN“ is a scaled down version of Tiara's 4000 Open and is a high style family cruiser that has been maintained and is ready for immediate cruising. She is heavily build on a beamy, modified V-hull with a shallow keel and prop pockets to reduce her draft. Her interior is huge for a 35 footer thanks to the super wide beam. She features a teak & holly cabin sole, a huge storage garage on the transom that can handle a freezer, There is single level cockpit seating for eight with a custom table, and halogen lighting in the radar arch. There is full Bimini with side curtains and a custom sunshade aft. The 4 foot long swim platform can accommodate swimmers, toys and has built-in Marine BBQ Stand. Custom-fit Fishing Rod Holders are custom built Aft (Port and Starboard).
- The layout features a queen size island berth forward, with a new custom innerspring mattress ('08) and custom storage beneath. There is direct access to the head as well as a folding teak door for privacy in the forward cabin. The L-shaped galley is to port, with a large lounge/dinette to starboard, that converts to a another double berth, and has a full length privacy curtain
- The galley features a two burner glass cooktop, new microwave, built-in coffee maker, dual stainless steel sink, and a dual voltage refrigerator/freezer, along with impressive storage areas.
- The electronics and entertainment systems include: Raymarine ST80 autopilot Garmin 4210 Chartplotter new 2009 with G2 vision charts (Fla, Bahamas)(2009) RD424 radar, 48nm 4KW Radome (2009) 26"HD-LCD TV with DVD player (2009) Clarion AM/FM/CD/IPod stereo with Sirius XM-Sat radio (2009) Raymarine E80 chartplotter with sounder and radar (2008) DSM300 sounder module (2009) Raymarine ST80 multi wind & depth Engine synchronizer & compass Alpine 5 channel power amplifier, JL audio speakers, 10" woofers
- Shorepower is 240/120V, 60 cycle AC 6 Kw Northern Lights generator in hush cover (New 4/2010) 524 hours Boat power is 12V, or 120V from genset All new AGM Maintenance Free batteries (2009) Four underwater LED lights (2009)
- Deck & Mechanical
- Electric windlass Anchor, chain, and nylon rode on built-in pulpit Sunpad for foredeck Stainless steel bow rails New cockpit upholstery (2009) New aft sunshades on custom brackets (2009) Full cockpit enclosure curtain from radar arch to transom (2009) Wet bar Windshield wipers Electric powered vent window in windshield Heavy duty dripless shaft seals (2009) Intercoolers on both engines were rebuilt (Nov/2008) Fresh bottom paint and waxing (April /2012) + bimini top and interior wall coverings (Jan/2011)
- All personal items do not convey with sale of this boat Items will be noted upon contract
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.