- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 2005 34’ Formula 34 PC “OUR SPECIALEST” is an express cruiser with exceptional comfort, style, performance and accommodates 6 people. She is powered with twin 8.1S Horizon MerCruiser V-Drive Inboard engines with 490 hours. She is loaded with options to include a generator, bow thruster, Garmin Electronics and your own 9’ Caribe Inflatable with a 9.9 Mercury electric start outboard engine and lots more.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter through a large sliding companion way door, down 3 steps and into the salon. It has a nice seating area aft with a cherry wood table that converts to a large sleeping area. Forward to port side you will find a large head with shower. To starboard side is a large ultra-leather seating area with a cherry wood sectional dining table that converts to a sleeping area. To port side you find a full galley. Forward you will find a nice island queen berth, a privacy curtain that features drawer storage beneath flanked by cedar-lined hanging lockers.
- Ultra leather sofa with cherry wood dining tables Queen Island berth forward Aft seating area with a cherry wood table Cherry wood cabinetry is throughout the boat Corian countertops in the head and galley areas Overhead lighting Screen and blackout shade for companion way door Carpet throughout Port holes through-out 3 Bomar overhead hatches with shade and screens Lots of headroom and storage
- Isotherm Refrigerator Tappan Microwave Kenyon 2 Burner Stovetop Deep dish stainless steel sink Cherry wood cabinetry Corian countertop Sharp TV
- Corian countertop Vacu flush head Sink Medicine cabinet with mirror Storage Lighting Exhaust fan Shower with hinged acrylic door Opening port hole with screen
- Deck and Cockpit
- Fresh water wash down for windlass Bow deck sun pads Walk through windshield w/helm steps to bow deck Custom canvas enclosure (6/2009) aft section w/screen Helm canvas cover Mooring cover 2 person helm seat U-shape lounge seating w/cocktail tables Lower tables & seating becomes sunning pad U-Line ice maker Extra grab rails added Wet bar w/Corian countertop Stainless steel drink holders Cockpit Speakers Transom door Large transom storage compartment Hot/Cold transom shower Hydraulic engine room access from platform & cockpit deck access Shore power/cable/TV outlets Dockside water hook-up St. Croix Davit (Model 400) mounted to swim platform Large swim platform w/stainless steel ladder
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 3010C Color with 4KW 36 Mile Radar and XM Weather Raymarine Tridata Depth/Speed Unit Simrad AP 27 Auto-Pilot with remote ICOM IC M302 VHF Radio Kenwood Stereo with Sirius Xintex fume detector system EPIRB ACR Model RLB-35 Cat II Ritchie compass Gauges Bow thruster Bennett trim tab indicators Remote search light
- Reverse cycle air conditioning Water heater Central vacuum Lewmar windlass w/S/S anchor & all chain Holding tank macerator pump Holding tank monitor (2) 30 amp shore power cords Cable & Phone outlets Battery switches
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 8.1S Horizon MerCruiser V-Drive Inboards , Fresh water cooled and engine flush, with 490 Hours 7.3 KW Kohler Generator with 308 Hours C-Battery Charger Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Automatic Fireboy fire system Electric engine room hatch Gel batteries (Replaced In 2011) Bilge pumps Perko sea strainers Blower
- “OUR SPECIALEST” is also being sold with a 9’-1” 2005 Caribe C9X Inflatable with a 2011 9.9 HP Mercury outboard engine with electric start. A removable St. Croix davit (Model 400) system is included and is mounted to the swim platform.
- Brokers Comments
- “OUR SPECIALEST” sports a great layout above and below decks to allow you the room needed for entertaining or cruising with family and friends. She has and is being professionally maintained and is in exceptional condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.