This was the last Andy Mortenson built. She sleeps 7 in three staterooms. Each stateroom has ensuite head, sink, and shower Powered by DD 8V92's (550 HP) majored in 2002 she cruises at 18 knots at 2050 rpms burning 35-40 gph. She has a watermaker for your long range trips and is very well appointed for your comfort. Hull is fiberglass over wood during original construction. A true fish raiser in terrific condition.
- Displacement: 43 tons
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 1155 Fresh Water: 240
- Sleeps seven in three staterooms with three heads and three showers.
- Galley Up KitchenAid Refrigerator, plus freezer KitchenAid Icemaker, New 2005 4-Burner JennAir Electric Stove, plus oven and broiler Garbage Disposal (ISE) Bosch Dishwasher Trash Compactor Microwave oven
- Robertson 300X AP Compass KVH Sat TV (new in 2006) Nera SatCom (new in 2005) Furuno 48 Mile Radar SSB (Sea 222) Furuno FCV-292 Video Plotter (new in 2005) Datamarine 3030 Remote Depth Sounder Chart GPS Plotter, Northstar 952 (3) Three VHF (Sea 156) Datamarine Navigator
- Phasor 21KW Generator Sentry Battery Chargers 6 Batteries Engine Alarms DC-12/24 Volt AC-220 Volt / 110 Volt
- Fortress Anchor Nav Lights Search Light Spreader Lights Swim Platform (Custom made removable and stored in salon cabinet Swim Ladder 13' Boston Whaler with 40 HP Honda Givens 6 person liferaft (inspected 2/07) Life Jackets (Type I/II/IV) 2 Spare Props Spare Anchor
- Fishing Gear
- Rybovich Outriggers 3 Fighting Chairs (Release and Murray Bros) Center rigger Bait Freezer 6 Flybridge Rod Holders New Teak cover boards 2005 Live Well with Head Hunter pump Fish Boxes Tuna Tower Tuna Door 6 Cockpit Rod Holders
- Mechanical Equipment
- CruisAir AC (new in 2002) Hydraulic Steering Controls in Cockpit, Bridge, and Tower Halon Fire Extinguishing System Whirlpool washer and dryer Glendenning Synchronizers Allison Transmissions (2:1) Watermaker (500 GPD) Oil transfer System Galley Maid Electric Heads plus holding tank and Head Hunter discharge system
- All Monel tanks for fuel and freshwater. 1050 gallons fuel 50 gallons blackwater fiberglass tank 150 gallons freshwater
- All new teak cockpit and covering boards (2007) New canvas and cushions New blinds
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | firstname.lastname@example.org