- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSD 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Oceansport Yachts is the exclusive North American importer for the venerable shipyard Cantieri Sangermani of Lavagna, Italy.
With over a century of experience in constructing custom yachts up to 100 feet, Sangermani has created the Sangermani Thirty-Three in the best Italian tradition. Inspired by the American spirit of an era past, the Thirty-Three is available in two configurations, the Day Cruiser and the Game Boat. The result is a classic Palm Beach profile on a fiberglass deep-V platform incorporating extensive teak trim. The focus on the Thirty-Three is comfort, elegance and functionality. All of these elements combine to make for a very unique vessel.
To complete the package, performance and sea-keeping ability are built into the Thirty-Three. The hull was designed in-house by Cesare Sangermani, scion of the Sangermani family and former Class III World Champion. The Thirty-Three is powered by twin Cummins QSD 350’s, which provide outstanding performance as well as the economy and longevity of diesel power.
Additionally, Sangermani has designed an open tender and a commuter based on the Thirty-Three hull. Coming soon is the stunning two-stateroom Sangermani Forty available in either the Cruiser, Open or Express Sportfish configurations with twin Cummins QSC power options up to 1200 total horsepower.
- Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 290 Fresh Water: 80
- Fiberglass and high density core construction Choice of any color ZF transmissions Electronic engine controls Enclosed head Galley Twin berths Teak foredeck, cockpit and covering boards Hot water heater with cockpit shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Chris Cell: (954) 270-5617 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.