Beautiful example of a classic Sparkman & Stephens designed Burger. Always captain maintained and ready to cruise.
- Sleeps 6 in the owner’s party in 3 staterooms aft. In addition, forward of the engine room are 2 staterooms each with private bath, one of which could be crew with the other as an additional guest stateroom, or configured one for captain the other for crew.
- Vessel Walkthrough (Below forward, main deck & flybridge)
- Starting from the bow aft below decks there are port and starboard crew staterooms with upper and lower berths, each with a private bath with stall shower. Aft of the entrance to the mid-ship is the engine room. From the starboard side of the lower companionway, stairs lead up to the main deck/ wheelhouse. The wheelhouse is extremely spacious. In addition to the helm and console with electronics (in console & above), it has a large, raised, built-in settee across the aft bulkhead with a long rectangular table which can double as a chart table. Below are drawers for storage. To port and starboard are sliding teak doors with screen doors which lead to the side decks. In the aft starboard corner of the wheelhouse are steps which lead up to the flybridge. The flybridge steering station has full controls and navigation equipment. On the port side of the console is a large area covered with plexi-glass which can be used for spreading out charts. At the helm is a bench seat with a storage cabinet at the back. Aft and to port is an "L" shaped seating area and table. The deck is teak with a Bimini top over this area. Aft of the seating area is a mast and false stack. The mast is hinged in two places and can be lowered to a height of 20'. Beyond the stack the deck is painted aluminum. On the port side is a 4.5m Novurania tender with outboard mounted on chocks. Aft of the tender to port and to starboard are davits (one each side). Below and just aft of the wheelhouse, on the starboard side is a day head.
- Main Salon
- Located immediately aft of the galley is the Main Salon. The Main Salon is paneled in teak that has been stained in a walnut stain and finished in satin varnish. At the forward end of the salon in the center of the bulkhead is a working fireplace with mantelpiece. Adjacent to port are bookshelves and cabinets housing the TV and entertainment system. Along the port and starboard side of the salon are green leather sofas. In front of the port sofa is a varnished mahogany coffee table. Also in the salon are two occasional chairs which double as dining chairs, if needed, and an end table. In the aft port corner of the salon is a stairway that leads below to the master and guest staterooms. Just to starboard of the stairway are double glass-paneled doors leading to the spacious aft deck. The floor in this area and on the aft deck is carpeted in a neutral tone Berber.
- Aft of the wheelhouse to port is the galley which is open to the companionway. GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer GE 4-burner stove with double ovens GE dishwasher Double stainless steel sink with disposal Amana microwave Black & Decker toaster/broiler oven Kitchen Aid compactor Ample cabinets for storage
- Owners and Guests Staterooms
- The master stateroom is located below and all the way aft. It is finished in white wallpaper with the exception of the aft bulkhead which is mirrored. Below the mirrors is a full width 15-drawer bureau. Mounted athwartships from the port side of the stateroom is a queen berth with built-in night stands on either side. Opposite the berth along the starboard side of the stateroom is a built-in cabinet with hanging lockers and drawers (safe in one of the lockers). At the forward starboard end of the master is an ensuite bath with tub/shower, mirrored cabinet, sink and vanity with Corian top, Galley Maid head and laminated faux dark wood flooring. Forward of the master stateroom to port is the guests' bath with access from the companionway as well as from the port guest stateroom. It has a stall shower, vanity with sink and Corian countertop, mirrored cabinet and faux dark wood flooring. Immediately forward of the guest head is the port guest stateroom with twin berths. There is a bureau between the berths with mirror over it, swing arm brass lamps on either side, a double door hanging locker with white louvered doors, and a Panasonic TV on a moveable bracket. Walls here are also finished in white wallpaper. Opposite the port guest stateroom is the starboard guest stateroom with twin lower berths and a Pullman upper berth on the outboard side. Between the berths is a bureau with mirror above it and reading lamps on either side. At the aft port end of the stateroom is a single door hanging locker. Inboard is a Toshiba TV mounted on a swing arm bracket. This stateroom has been finished in mahogany. Carpeting below aft is low pile and off white.
- Aft Deck
- The air-conditioned, full beam aft deck is enclosed with sliding glass windows to port and starboard, and (6) windows across the back, three of which can be opened. A door in the starboard side of the aft bulwarks leads to the cockpit below. From the centerline of the aft bulwarks to outboard on the port side is a large "L" shaped built-in settee upholstered in green leather. In front of the settee is a stunning, custom fabricated, teak drop-leaf/hi-lo dining table with ebony in-lays finished in high gloss varnish. Outboard to starboard are (2) chairs which can also be used for dining, as well as a small "accent" table with lamp. At the forward end of the aft deck to port of the doors is a wet bar with KitchenAid icemaker and Scotsman refrigerator. Outboard to port and starboard are wing doors which lead to the side decks.
- Curved aluminum steps lead from the starboard side of the aft deck to the large cockpit (added by Rybovich Spencer in 1996) below. The cockpit has two portable fishing chairs - caprail rod holders to port and starboard - storage underneath the deck, a Galley Maid capstan for ease of docking, and a large transom door for access to the swim platform. At the forward end of the cockpit there is a heavy duty watertight door which leads to the well insulated lazzarette. It houses the 32-volt main engine starting batteries and house batteries (new June 2009). In additional there are a pair of spare props and stub shaft stored here as well as a Danforth anchor with chain, emergency steering tiller, and hot water heater for cockpit shower.
- A flybridge aluminum Burger motoryacht with cockpit added by Rybovich Spencer in 1996. On-deck galley, and head, fully enclosed aft deck, teak decks on main and flybridge decks - new teak on main decks in 1999.
- Fuel: (3) tanks = approximately 3,000 gallons total capacity Water: (2) tanks = approximately 1,700 gallons total capacity Holding = 125 gallons Lube Oil - 75 gallons
- Total Power: 460 Max Speed: 14
- Electrical System
- 12V/32V DC ship's system 110V/220V AC shore and ship's systems (2) Kilopack 30 kW generators, hours port: 877 & starboard: 2,808 to 03/15/11 (2) Sentry 12V and 32V battery chargers (new circuit board for 12V charger in April 2011) (2) Stabiline voltage regulators Acme transformer (2) 50-amp bow shore power cords on Glendinning reels Additional port/starboard and aft shore power inlets (8) 8-Volt batteries for 32V system - engine starting - Delta Lead Acid new in June 2009, located in the lazarette (8) 8-Volt batteries for 32V system - house - Delta Lead Acid new in June 2009, located in the lazarette (4) 12V batteries for generator starting and electronics
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno FMD-811 64-mile radar with flybridge remote Furuno 72-mile radar Furuno NX-500 Nav Tex receiver Sperry Dolphin stabilizers SEA 222 SSB (2) Northstar 951X plotters (2) Northstar 951X GPS's Sitex GPS-9 Simrad AP-50 autopilot C-Plath autopilot with gyro Raytheon Ray 55 VHF Raytheon Ray 430 hailer Datamarine 3030 digital depth Datamarine CD 400 digital depth Datamarine International Offshore digital depth (2) Carlisle and Finch spotlights (2) Kahlenberg Dual Trumpet horns, port and starboard Perko 8" ship's bell Telcor wind indicator Datamarine wind speed Datamarine knot/log (2) Danforth Constellation compasses, 6" Standard Eclipse VHF Raritan rudder angle indicator Bennett trim tab indicator Panasonic telephone system Intercom - ESA phone SAT COM - Wave Call
- Twin Caterpillar D-343 turbo charged diesel engines, 460 hp each. Hours to 03/15/11; Starboard: 9,160; Port: 9093. Twin Disc MG-514 2.50:1 ratio transmissions Shafts: 2-1/2" stainless steel Spare stub shaft: 2-1/2" stainless steel Spare Props: Bronze 4-blade Offshore Marine Labs watermaker: 800 gpd (needs new membranes)
- Novurania 4.5m tender with Honda 50 hp, 4-stroke outboard Green canvas covers (to match sheer stripe) for tenders, spotlights, and windlass Bow davit, manual Galley Maid windlass with wildcat and capstan Bow dunnage boxes, port and starboard Bow seat with cushions and green canvas covers Danforth anchor with about 300' chain rode Life rings and full USCG gear Dock lines as appropriate CO2 fire control system Nutone central vacuum system 10-Zones of air conditioning with double pumps and back-up pump 42-Gallon hot water heater, new '08 7-Gallon hot water heater in cockpit MarQuipt vertical boarding ladder MarQuipt Tide Ride ladder (3) Large fenders with covers Hand held shower in cockpit Stack (false with storage inside) and mast (hinged in two places) Maytag washer & dryer units in Engine Room
- The half model of a sailboat above bed in master stateroom The two oil paintings in the main salon The 14ft Hobie Cat Holder and its attachments
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.