One of Sunseeker's finest Sport Cruisers, the Camargue 50 delivers a perfect combination of comfort and performance. Original owner is motivated to sell and has reduced the price by $30,000!!
This Camargue 50 has low hours (less than 450) and features an open plan salon, two en-suite cabins, well equipped galley; hi gloss cherry cabinetry and bulkheads.
On deck there is another dining area, a full wet bar with fridge, hot/cold water and sun bathing areas forward and aft. Price reduced for a quick sale!
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 112
- 4 Berths in 2 cabins, 2 heads, and master forward with en-suite. Powered by twin 3196, Caterpillar engines 660 HP. Generator, air conditioning, teak cockpit stair treads, & side decks, bow thruster, garage with a 10' Avon dinghy, full wet bar with ice maker, fridge, & sink. Bow sunbathing cushions, cockpit griddle, fresh water deck wash down, radar, and autopilot and lots more!!!
- Principal Features
- Built to US Coastguard regulations Garage to house tender Electric anchor winch with deck and cockpit controls Hot and cold swimming shower Full wet bar with hot and cold water Cockpit wet bar fridge Large cockpit table Camper/Sun-top and tonneau cover Electronic speed-log Depth sounder VHF radio Radio/CD player Electric microwave Hot and cold water system Automatic fire extinguishers Automatic bilge pump Radar Autopilot Generator Teak bathing platform and step AC shore power/battery charger Vacuum toilets and holding tank Air conditioning
- Large dinette with telescopic table Radio/CD Speakers in cabin and cockpit Opening portholes with mosquito screen and curtains Deck hatch Leather settee Stowage beneath seats Scatter cushions 27" Plasma TV Overhead halogen lights 24v Main switch and circuit breaker panel (AC/DC) Double AC socket
- Electric refrigerator Electric and microwave/grill Hot and cold water Cupboard storage and drawers Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Storage & drawers beneath 2 Reading lights 24v Hanging wardrobe Overhead storage lockers Overhead halogen lighting 2 x Opening portholes with mosquit screen and curtains Deck hatch with mosquito screens Door to toilet/shower Double AC socket Fitted carpet Air conditioning TV
- Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Vacuum toilet Basin, shower taps, and accessories Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Teak grating in shower Shaver socket Mirrored vanity unit Towel rails Overhead halogen lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain
- Guest Stateroom
- Two single berths Under-berth storage and drawers Bedside table with drawer Hanging wardrobe Overhead halogen lighting 2 Reading lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen AC socket Fitted carpet Air conditioning outlet
- Ensuite Toilet Compartment
- Vacuum toilet Wash basin Basin, shower taps, and accessories Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Mirrored vanity unit Towel rail Shaver socket Overhead lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Teak grating in shower
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 48 mile radar Navionics color C-Map GPS/Chart Plotter Remote stereo/CD control Raytheon depth finder Robertson AP22 autopilot VHF radio
- Deck Equipment
- Fittings all in stainless steel Pulpit and cockpit rails Stainless steel fender holders with rubber insert 8 Stainless steel framed safety glass windscreen Stainless steel bow plate Electric anchor winch and capstan with deck and cockpit controls Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop IMCO navigation lights Fuel fill Fresh water fill IMCO navigation lights Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid Delta anchor and 30m chain (galvanized) Chain locker with fender storage
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin engines with direct drive gearbox Sound Insulation throughout engine room 2 aluminum fuel tanks with electric senders Automatic fire extinguishers 12v Fresh water pressure system 2 x automatic bilge pumps Separate fuel filters/water separators Extractor fans Aluminum fresh water tank with electric sender Hot water tank
- Helm Station
- Helm seat Chart table Contoured console with burl wood type walnut fascia Glendenning electronic controls Radar Autopilot Hydraulic steering Wood rimmed steering wheel Full analogue engine instrumentation Electronic speed-log Depth sounder Fuel gauge Fresh water gauge Steering indicator VHF radio Compass Horn Trim tab controls 2 Windscreen wipers and washers Fire extinguisher Glass holder Bow thruster control
- Self draining Safety door Full wet bar with hot and cold water Cockpit fridge 12v, glass, and bottle storage Foldaway cockpit table Full size sunbather area Cup holders Teak deck Low-level cockpit lights Lockers beneath seating
- Direct shaft drive through half tunnels 4-blade NAB bronze propellers Bronze P-brackets 2 x 2" Stainless steel Temet 25 shafts Drip-less shaft logs with spare seals High-performance bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers x 2 main engines 1 generator Seacock on all underwater fittings Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Stainless steel hydraulic trim tabs 24v
- Hand-laid GRP Gel coat including stripes Isophthalic polyester skin coat with powder bound mat Antifouling Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom Balsa cored hull topsides and deck Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Carlos Navarro Cell: (954) 465-4501 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.