This is a clean 31' Blue Seas “Downeast” style hull with flybridge, a 210hp Cummins diesel offering 8 to 9 knots cruising speed. LUNA DANCER is fully found ready to go for the serious yachtsman with cruising for 2 - 3 people in comfort. She is an exceptional dry running good sea kindly yacht.
- Displacement: 12000
- Total Power: 210 Cruising Speed: 9 Max Speed: 12
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 80
- Accommodations for 2 - 3. Anchor locker forward followed by a Vee Berth with filler, storage shelves over bunks and storage under. Next aft to port is a bureau with drawers followed by another 6 drawer bureau with storage under. Aft is the air conditioning unit. Starboard is a hanging locker with cabinet above followed aft by an enclosed head. Head includes a handheld shower, S/S sink, WC with Y-valve to overboard discharge or to holding tank and deck pump-out. New 12V macerator pump to discharge or holding tank. The Main Salon has the lower helm seat to starboard with console and storage under seat. The galley is aft of the helm on starboard side. Forward to port is a new 2010/ 3 cubic ft. 12V DC /110V AC refrigerator with teak drawer below and chart table with chart stowage above. There is a book rack forward of this and bottle storage. Further aft is a fore and aft facing dinette which converts to a single berth. A varnished removable table is part of the Dinette. The cushions are a handsome forest green fabric in excellent condition. On the Aft Deck or Cockpit, under the S/S ladder to the flybridge is a 110 volt 5 cubic ft. freezer. The flybridge has a helm seat, two side seats with lockers under, repeater electronics and radio. Plexiglas windshield and blue Bimini Top on stainless steel frame, child or pet safe gate and netting.
- Fuel: 200 gallons in 2 new 100 gallon aluminum tanks with fuel gauge Water: 40 gallons on port starboard 40 gallons replaced new Holding Tank: Approximately 20 gallons in aluminum tank with Y-valve and deck pump out. New macerator.
- The Galley is now all electric with 3-burner stove, microwave, toaster and new 3 cu. ft. refrigerator AC freezer in the Cockpit.
- Air Conditioning
- New 2010 Aqua Air 16,000 BTU which does both cabins. Is in its own sound proof compartment, very quiet. New seacock and strainer. Separate breakers and switch gear for shore and/or generator.
- Electrical System
- 12V / 110V systems with AC/DC new circuit breaker panels. Three 12 volt batteries with master switch (All new batteries 2010), Heart 1000 inverter / charger. Blue Seas battery monitor for amps. Shore power cord 50' with adapters for AC 120 volt 30 amp or AC 220 volt 50 amp.
- All new 2009 installed by Bardwell Electronics. All new antenas (2) Ray Marine E-120 M.F.D - E02022 (1) DSM-300 E63069G (1) Through-hull bronze transducer A66090 (1) E32042 Raystar 125 GPS Ant (1) 4kW Radar ant. E-52067 (2) ICOM - M -504 VHF (1) Ray Marine complete autopilot System E12183 +Compass + pump (1) Sea Talk H.S. Switch - E55058 (2) Shakespeare 6db VHF Antennas (2) Navionics Charts Radar mast with Gin Pole that lays down to a support aft
- 25lbs CQR plow with anchor rode and Danforth anchor with rode Electric hot water heater Shore power cord - 50' can be plugged in 220 50amp or 120 30amp (3) electric wipers - (2) with new motors (4) electric bilge pumps - all new Bronze through-hulls and sea strainers Fenders, dock lines Igloo cooler on flybridge to hold life jackets - not used as cooler Ensign and staff S/S Swim ladder on swim platform - Hull has been extended under swim platform - 2009 S/S ladder from aft deck to swim platform and S/S swim ladder Beckson s/s ventilator (new) on port forward deck house Small brass trawler oil lamp Weems & Plath brass clock and barometer New double hatch over generator Movable cockpit table Radar reflector Edson dinghy davits with reinforcement added to cockpit deck with Dyer Dow 9' sailing dinghy and 2010 3.5hp Mercury outboard - New 2010 (1) deck chair New flybridge cushions Bimini top All manuals Radio stereo with 4-speakers - 2 in salon, 2 in cockpit New toilet All required United States Coast Guard safety equipment Two boat hooks New Awlgrip non-skid
- Single Cummins, 210 hp diesel, 6 cyl., FWC. 1½” S/S shaft. 21 x 16 LH 4 blade bronze propeller. Racor fuel filter. Bronze seacock and seawater strainer (New). Engine room sound insulation. Prop reconditioned. Rebuilt transmission. Replaced disc drive. New muffler and pipe parts. Three engine room hatches with good access to engine room well. Engine hours 1381, meter not working, reported to be approximately 420 hours on engine since owned by present owner. Engine never run over 1800 rpm’s. Cummins advised this owner to run at 2400 rpm’s. We run 2100 to 2200 at 9 knots cruise, 12 knots maximum. 1.8 gallons per hour at cruising rpm of 1800 and 8 knots.
- New 2009 6kW Northern Lights Lugger model M673LD3 with new panel and breakers. Racor filter and bronze sea sock and strainer.
- Bow Thruster
- 2009 with controls on flybridge and deck house console. 12 volt large battery with separate switch.
- Solid fiberglass hull, fiberglass over balsa-cored deck and superstructure. Off white hull, red and blue accent stripes on flybridge. Semi-displacement hull with built down full keel and skeg with single rudder. New skeg over rudder and aft for better quartering sea steering. Fiberglass bow pulpit and swim platform. Interior hull liners throughout. Stainless steel hand rails and bow rail. Flybridge s/s rails with child safe gate. Aluminum framed tinted sliding windows with screens. Wagner Hydraulic steering (newly rebuilt) - dual helms. New throttle and transmission cables at both helms. Fiberglass swim platform with extension under and three hatches for additional storage, s/s swim ladder and one from aft deck to swim platform.
- This is a clean 31' Blue Seas “Downeast” style hull with flybridge, a 210hp Cummins diesel offering 8 to 9 knots cruising speed. LUNA DANCER is fully found ready to go for the serious yachtsman with cruising for 2 - 3 people in comfort. She is an exceptional dry running good sea kindly yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.