Recent upgrades in the shipyard, contact us for details.
- 4 staterooms, each w/ensuite head Separate crew's quarters aft of engine room Day head Large aft deck Full beam salon Oversize fly bridge w/grill, wet bar, lots of seating Full-beam engine room Chilled water air conditioning Awlgrip paint Euro transom providing easy access to swim platform Sat TV Extreme well running boat in a heavy sea Med style furniture
- Main Salon
- Entering the full beam salon from via the large, double sliding glass/stainless doors opening fully on to the aft deck the amount of room for a 77' yacht is staggering. Rich cherry stained paneling produce a warm feeling along with a cream colored carpet and oversize, cream colored, leather sofas. The large tinted, safety glass windows all along each side give it a wide open look with a terrific view while cruising. The discriminating dining table seats 6 and a custom cocktail table. The entertainment center has a 50" Panasonic flat screen TV, HD Sat receiver, and Panasonic High Definition DVD/CD player. There are three entertainment speakers, a stunning chandelier, built-in china hutch, track lighting, and recessed lighting. The AC is controlled by two panels in the salon.
- Immediately aft of the galley to starboard showcases granite counter tops, stainless steel sink, tinted safety glass; recessed lighting; GE stainless steel 29 cubic foot refrigerator / freezer; Whirlpool dishwasher; GE 4 burner cook top; GE microwave/convection oven.
- Master Stateroom
- As you enter the master you again feel the 21½ beam seeing the centerline bed and etched glass headboard. Also in the master is a television with it?s own Direct TV receiver, built-in VCR; AM/FM tuner, and large walk-in closet. There are many drawers throughout the stateroom, as well as a huge storage compartment beneath the bed. The en-suite head is very large with an all black granite finish and a full size Jacuzzi bathtub.
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward VIP STATEROOM has a centerline Queen berth, TV with built-in VCR and Direct TV receiver, full en-suite head with stall shower.
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- This starboard stateroom has a high gloss bronze veneer accent with the side wall being a full tinted mirror and plush carpeting throughout. There is an upper and lower berth (double size); individual air conditioner controls; night stand with drawer and door; TV / Direct TV, full en-suite head and stall shower.
- Port Guest Stateroom
- This guest stateroom mirrors the starboard guest stateroom. It has the same high gloss bronze veneer accent with the side wall being a full tinted mirror and plush carpeting throughout, upper and lower berth (double size); individual air conditioner controls; night stand with drawer and door; Television with Direct TV and built-in VCR and full en-suite head with a stall shower.
- Crew Quarters
- The crew quarters aft of the engine room has a dinette/lounge area, crew galley, stacked washer and dryer, a separate stateroom with double berth, and an en-suite head with shower. Upgrades to the crew's quarters include a washer & dryer, new wall mounted 21" flat screen TV, table/bed seat cushions, sink faucet, ceiling lights, shower head and hose, wall cabinets and medicine cabinets.
- Day Head
- Aft on the port of the Pilothouse is the day head, with sink and vanity, an excellent convenience not found on many 77' yachts.
- A stairwell leads up from the main deck to the enormous flybridge which sports a custom made fiberglass hardtop with Bimini extending aft. The upper helm station includes: Azimuth digital compass;a 15" navigation display screen; Robertson AP300X autopilot; ICOM VHF radio; Furuno ED2200 depth finder; ACR spotlight control pad; Bow thruster control; Engine controls & gauges. Just aft of the helm is a custom bar with granite counter top and twin custom bar chairs with cushions. Opposite the bar is a built in grill with two burners. Going aft there are two large L-shaped sofas with adjustable height cocktail/dining table. A Sony stereo system provides the music with weather proof speakers. Another nice design is the walk-through access to the MarQuipt davit.
- The PILOTHOUSE is full beam with a custom leather helm seat one sporting a full view for inside cruising. The instruments and electronics are placed in a common sense, user friendly arrangement. The leather bench seat is large enough to seat a number of on lookers. Off to starboard there is a built-in chart table and chair. The teak and holly sole is finished with a high gloss giving it a seafaring touch. The console holds the Caterpillar digital engine gauge panels; water temperature, engine oil pressure, gear oil temperature and tachometers; port and starboard 12-function alarm panels for engines, gears and generators; port and starboard Flo-Scan indicators showing fuel consumption, total gallons/trip hours and trip gallons; Landline telephone and intercom; NERA Inmarsat satellite phone; wireless keyboard and RF hand wireless mouse for ships navigation computer; HP Office Jet 6200 all-in-one fax/copier/printer/scanner; ACR remote controlled fixed spotlight; Ritchie 5" compass; Robertson AP300X autopilot; Standard VHF radio; Standard handheld VHF/FM radio; Furuno 72-mile 12 kW radar; Furuno 48-mile 6 kW radar with a BB Nav Net plotter; Furuno GPS navigator GP-50 Mark 3; Simrad CP42 GPS/plotter with built-in "C" map NT plus nav system; AMD custom computer with Map Tech chart plotter, wireless mouse & Keyboard; Furuno plotter & GPS with Nav Net; Furuno color video sounder, Furuno ED-2200 remote depth indicator; Standard Horizon loud hailer;(2) NEC Accusync LCD display screens with switch over to CC TV, plotter, radars, Nav Net, computer, etc.; Key Power bow thruster control panel; Ever Plex 4 BQ closed circuit TV monitor system (3 positions).
- The foredeck has a seat w/cushions along with a sun-pad with a built-in fiberglass hot tub under it, weatherproof entertainment speakers, a Maxwell vertical 3500 lb. windlass with two foot switches (With remote windlass switches at both helms) and a Fortress FX-85 aluminum anchor with 100' chain.
- Aft Deck
- The oversize aft deck could be used for al fresco dining and/or late afternoon cocktails. For convenience there is ladder access to the flybridge and a deck hatch to access the crew's quarters and engine room.
- Electrical Sysyem
- Main engine batteries Ceiling mounted lighting system and GFI outlet Remote generator start panel in crew's quarters 12/24 volt fully automatic battery charger Ships service batteries Mechanical gauges Electrical panel with (12V DC) and (120/240V AC) breakers
- Twin CATERPILLAR 3412C engines - 1300 horsepower each Two NORTHERN LIGHTS 30 kW Generators with sound shields NAIAD stabilizers - Model 254 KEYPOWER bow thruster MATRIX watermaker REVERSO Oil change unit for engines, generators, and marine gears Fuel polishing sytem (new) Strong Seal Dripless stuffing boxes Engine synchronizers Engine temperature alarm Water lift muffler High water alarm Aquamet propeller shafts Racor fuel filters Fuel tanks Oil temperature alarm
- Items aboard vessel, but not specifically listed in this specification sheet, are not included in the sale of the vessel.
- Recent Upgrades
- Starboard generator rebuilt July 2010 (10hrs.) Starboard transmission rebuilt Feb. 2010 Port generator rewired March 2010 Haulout, new zincs February 2010 New pumps New manifolds on both generators June 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Chris : (954) 270-5617 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.