- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FIRST TIME ON MARKET!
Gypsy Rose has had just one owner since new and has enjoyed optimum care and maintenance with the same Captain for many years. Having undergone many upgrades including rebuilds of her main engines, Gypsy Rose is by far the best of the 70 Hatteras series.
- The large salon is open to the galley and dinette. The salon to starboard has a private staircase to the master stateroom with engine room access. Forward of the galley is the pilothouse with a staircase to the flybridge, port and starboard wing doors and a staircase to the forward guest staterooms. The aft deck is accessed from the salon with just a couple of steps down to the cockpit with access to the water via transom door and swim platform. The master stateroom is aft with king sized bed, with head on starboard side and vanity to port which features a jacuzzi tub/shower in the center. There are three guest staterooms forward including a midship VIP all with ensuite heads. The heads are Galley Maid Vacuflush using fresh water. The countertops throughout are all Corian.
- Main Salon
- Aft of the Galley on the Main Deck is the Main Salon with beautiful sculpted carpet. To port is a custom L-shaped sectional sofa with a pull out bed for additional guests. A built-in wine rack cabinet and entertainment center with TV is on the other side to starboard.
- The Galley is next aft to port from the pilothouse with a large comfortable dinette to starboard. Open and readily accessible to the salon, the Galley is U-shaped with double sinks outboard to port and a window above. Countertops are Corian with cabinets above and below. Lighting is both overhead and indirect from beneath the upper cabinets. The dinette also has a Corian top and upholstered seating. The Galley window allows for natural light. The dinette offers comfortable seating for up to 6 persons. Immediately aft from the dinette, and separated by a storage cabinet, is the entrance to the staircase leading to the master stateroom. Whirlpool trash compactor Whirlpool dishwasher Whirlpool convection oven Whirlpool halogen 4 burner cooktop Integral double sink with disposal Kitchen Aid 2 door Refrigerator/freezer Sharp microwave Large built-in dinette opposite galley
- Master Stateroom
- Gypsy Rose has the preferred layout with a separate master suite aft. She features a centerline king size berth, walk-in cedar closet and head and vanity aft divided by a large jacuzzi tub and shower. There are built in chest of drawers to port and starboard. There are two large port lights on each side to bring in that natural light Each side has lovely window treatments. A desk and entertainment center is opposite the walk-in closet. The master is also furnished with a Magnavox 20" TV, Clarion AM/FM stereo receiver and recessed over head speakers.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom and the two additional guest staterooms are accessed from the pilothouse companionway. The engine room can also be accessed from the VIP.The VIP is furnished with a walkaround queen berth, TV and built-in bedside stands to port and starboard. There is a 3 drawer built in bureau on the port and starboard side and 2 cedar lined hanging closets. The ensuite head has tile floors, Corian counter tops and a Jacuzzi tub with shower.
- Forward Queen Stateroom
- All the way forward is the large second Guest Stateroom. This stateroom is furnished with a queen berth, built in 4 drawer bureau, and a cedar hanging closet. An overhead hatch and screen provides natural light and ventilation This stateroom also has an ensuite head with a stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom 3
- Forward to port between the VIP and Queen Guest Staterooms is the 3rd Guest Suite which can be used as the Captain's Cabin. Fitted with upper and lower berths, this staterooms features comfortable living space with its own ensuite head and separate stall shower. It also has ample drawer storage and a lower cedar lined closet.
- Laundry Center
- A laundry center is built-in just forward of the VIP stateroom with Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer as well as two lockers for supplies and linen storage.
- Accessed from the pilothouse, the flybridge is extra wide withplenty of room for Alfresco entertaining. The centerline helm forward has excellent visibility all around, with easy access to console instruments and equipment lockers beneath. The Bimini top overhead with three forward clear panels provides protection from the elements when needed. Utilizing a radar arch for antennae and radar array, the flybridge area aft is open and spacious for entertaining. A cushioned lounge is built-in all around the aft perimeter with storage compartments beneath. Forward to port is a built-in wet bar with refrigerator, and fitted bottle and glassware cabinets. Aft of the seating area is the boat deck with low profile davit, deck mounted chocks for tender and life raft. Glass top, easy open flybridge hatch Stereo speakers Fiberglass sink and storage cabinet Wrap-around U shaped seating w/ Sunbrella upholstered cushions Helm cover Hatteras aluminum Radar arch Bimini top (new 2007) Windscreen (new 2005) Pedestal mounted corner table MarQuipt low profile davit Stabilizer controls Trim tab control Synchronizer control Hatteras alarm system panel DDEC display panels Helm and companion chair Garmin Plotter (2010) Furuno Radar (2005) Refrigerator (2010)
- Aft Deck
- The windowed bulkhead aft from the main salon has a single door to starboard which leads to the OPEN AFT DECK where there is ample room for a pair of cushioned deck chairs and a small table. Down three steps from the aft deck is the watersports/fishing cockpit which fits nicely with the overall lines of the boat thanks to the distinctive wrap-around reverse transom corners. The original owner designed this area with Hatteras for maximum use of space for all related water activities as well as ease of boarding the tender.
- Pilothouse and Foredeck
- All the way forward on the main deck, the spacious Pilothouse has port and starboard wing doors for access to the side decks and working foredeck. The walking area has wraparound stainless railings and a Hatteras anchor pulpit. There is a cushioned bow seat built into the forward recess of the superstructure with storage beneath. There are fender holders on the port and starboard sides. The Pilothouse has excellent visibility forward and to each side. The three panel forward windows are fitted with heavy duty washers and wipers. Furnishings in the pilothouse include an upholstered bench seat for two with 2 large chart drawers beneath and two storage lockers to port. Adjacent to the bench seat to starboard is the passageway aft to the galley and salon. Outboard of this passageway are the stairs up to the flybridge while the stairs to the guest staterooms runs forward. A spacious storage locker is also concealed beneath the flybridge stairs
- Deck Equipment
- Stainless steel flybridge and main deck rails Hatteras Bow pulpit Galley Maid windlass with chain gypsy 300' 3/8" galvanized anchor chain 300' Anchor rhode Fortress anchor Delta 88 anchor Port and stb shore power, phone, cable and dockside water binnacles in addition to cable reels Bow seat and sun deck cushions Transom door (1) Deck hatch (3) Windshield wipers with washers MarQuipt 8 step tide ride sea stairs MarQuipt boarding ladder Pilothouse windshield sun cover (black) Hatteras swim platform with boarding ladder Dual air horns International navigation lights
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Very low hour vessel with only1,730 hrs total time DDEC electronic engine controls Engine sychronizer Main engine block heater Galley Maid head system - fresh water Naiad hydraulic stabilizers CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C Oil change system, main engines and generators Dual Racor fuel filters, mains Racor fuel filters, generators Air Sep engine breather system (5) Auto/manual bilge pumps High water alarm Nibral 5 blade propellers Power assisted Hynautic steering Nutone central vacuum system Port & Starboard Glendinning shore power cable masters Automatic CO2 fire extinguishing systems Macerated holding tank system 220V fresh water pump and water pressure accumulator Air compressor 3 1/2" Aquamet 22 prop shafts Strong Seal Dripless shaft seals ZF 3:1 reduction transmissions (2) 24V engine room blowers 40 gallon hot water heater A.O. Smith Fuel Transfer pump
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Douglas Smith Cell: (954) 478-7403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyers Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale shipyard. Contact us for details (954) 377-3900.
- Electronics and Navigation
- WHEELHOUSE: DDEC controls and digital display panels Manual backup engine controls Sea 156 VHF radio Sea 322 single side band radio Sea Hail Hailer Two Simrad multi function depth, speed, wind speed and wind direction instrumentation displays Furuno 72 mile radar Robertson AP300X autopilot Ritchie Compass Garmin Plotter (GPS map 4210) NEC monitor with Nobel Tec (2002) Naiad stabilizer control Fuel & water tank level gauges Hatteras 12 point systems monitor FLYBRIDGE: Furuno 36 mile radar Robertson autopilot Sea 156 VHF radio Richie compass E.P.I.R.B. Sea Hail hailer Simrad multi function display Garmin Plotter GPS 4210) Naiad stabilizer control DDEC controls & digital display panels Hatteras 12 point systems monitor ACR searchlight control
- Electrical Equipment
- Port & starboard buck and boost shoreline isolation transformers Battery parallel system 12V & 24V DC 110V & 220V AC (4) 8D 12V batteries (New 2010) (2) Vannar 60amp electronic battery equalizers 12V / 24V Newmar voltage converter 24V automatic battery charger (2) 20 kw Onan generators w/ sound shield Port & Starboard 240V/50amp and 120V/50amp shore power inlets Central bonding system
- FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET ! Gypsy Rose is a ONE owner yacht that has always been meticulously maintained by her owner and Captain. She has very low engine hours and shows beautifully. This Jack Hargrave designed Hatteras should be on your short list.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.