- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE!
TIGER VI has been used exclusively for family cruising since new and has never been fished.
- As you step on board TIGER VI you will notice how unique this vessel is. From the custom mast to the functional placement of the antenna’s both of which are accessed from the flybridge deck, the aft navigation or steering station for ease of docking and maneuvering, as well as quick access to both the wheelhouse and cockpit. The highly polished stainless steel hand rails, bow rails, and mezzanine deck enclosure has opening and locking port and starboard gates surrounding the spacious mezzanine deck. The large comfortable aft facing seat to port has a storage locker to starboard. They are both shaded by the overhang deck of the flybridge deck and has built in speakers from the main entertainment center. As you look aft over the large uncluttered cockpit you will see how perfect it is for outside entertaining as well as for water sports activities. The swim platform is complete with a stainless steel folding swim ladder allowing for easy access to small boats and other water toys, swimming and diving. The entire area has built in lights and rope lights for night time enjoyment. Walking forward you will enjoy the wide side decks, full length hand rails, and stainless steel bow rails for your safety both at anchor and while cruising. This yacht has been used exclusively for family cruising since new and has never been fished.
- Main Salon
- As you enter the spacious Main Salon you will find to port an extremely comfortable, L- shaped ultra suede couch and a large glass top hi-lo table that can also be used as a low cocktail table, mid game table, or raised up for dining purposes. To starboard is a full size barrel chair with a matching wooden cocktail table and concealed storage inside. Forward and to port in the Main Salon is a granite top, stand up height wet bar with built in stainless steel sink with hot and cold water. Next to this is a matching granite counter to facilitate service to and from the galley. Below is a built-in entertainment center featuring a true surround sound for both audio and video system. There is beverage storage and a clear ice, ice maker beside that can all be hidden with matching pocket doors. To starboard is a large flat screen HD TV also with surround sound. The entire vessel is serviced by an in house WI-FI system that allows easy access to your lap top computer, smart phones and the wireless printer, scanner, fax that is secured on board. The entertainment center houses a Denon surround sound AVR1611 receiver, Denon IPod docking station and Yamaha twin tape, tape deck and a large Samsung flat screen HDTV, Direct HDTV receiver, Sony Blue Ray DVD-CD player with complete control MX 980 remote, with Mirror Image 6" speakers (4) all but tape deck new 4/1/11.
- Go up two steps and you are in the spacious and comfortable Galley/Dinette area. To port is the full sized Galley with a two door Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer with water and ice in the door. There is a large stainless steel sink, dishwasher, and Whirlpool four burner cook top with a microwave/convection above with a fan and light. The counter top is matching granite and provides an excellent work area while still being able to remain in the activities. To starboard is the oversized U-shaped Dinette area also with matching granite top on slides to facilitate ease of entering and exiting and a leather seating area that compliments the entire experience. At the forward end is a phone intercom system as well as a SEA VHF that is built-in. There are an abundance of cabinets and drawers in both the Galley and Dinette area. This area also features a teak and holly sole. Please note that all countertops throughout the Main Salon, Galley and Dinette are matching granite making for a very rich feeling area that flows extremely well from the salon door throughout the entire deck level. Forward of the Dinette, behind the starboard side locker door, is a built-in pantry and AC access panel done at factory build, with desk top for new HP printer fax-copier combination, electrical distribution panels and storage. Across to port is another area for storage and several of the A/C compressors.
- Whirlpool stacking washer and dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Down the stair well, aft to the locking door and down three more steps you enter the totally private and secluded full beam Master Stateroom with an island, king size bed and matching nightstand tables. The stateroom features Denon 591 surround sound receiver, Direct HDTV receiver, Pioneer DV 400V DVD-CD player with a complete control MX980 remote, Mirror Image 6"speakers and a Samsung flat screen TV to create a true surround sound entertainment package for your private listening and viewing pleasure. All new 4/1/11 with custom built-in carpentry. There is a large cedar lined walk-in closet forward to port and drawer space that will please the most clothes conscious individuals. It also boasts port and starboard opening port lights. There are both vents and A/C in all the heads.
- VIP Stateroom
- The spacious VIP Stateroom is located all the way forward giving it not only total privacy and security but also the feel of a VIP Stateroom complete with an over head opening hatch for both fresh air and emergency exit, with pull out screen or black out panels. It also has suede leather padded panels on both sides for sound dampening and features an island queen berth. The berth is hinged and opens for access to bow thruster and custom storage. There are two large hanging lockers as well as an abundance of drawer and locker storage, a Panasonic TV with Direct TV receiver and a Clarion stereo and CD player with speakers. The stateroom features an en-suite head with stall shower and Corian countertops. There are both vents and A/C in all the heads.
- Guest Stateroom (Port)
- The large and comfortable port Guest Stateroom features over/under bunks (the top bunk was built extra wide at factory) and a nice size hanging locker plus ample drawer storage. This cabin features an en-suite head with stall shower, and Corian countertops. There are both vents and A/C in all the heads.
- Guest Stateroom (Starboard)
- This large and cozy stateroom features twin berths that can easily be converted to a full size bunk with a nightstand, storage drawers and lamp that is made to be quickly moved from the center to the inboard side of the stateroom when being used as a full sized berth. It also has an overhead full width storage cabinet done at factory, full hanging locker, en-suite head with stall shower, which can also be used as a day head, Corian countertops and teak and holly floor. There are both vents and A/C in all the heads.
- Enclosed Flybridge
- The huge enclosed Flybridge offers you and your guests a breathtaking panoramic view of the surroundings whether underway, at anchor or at the dock watching the activities around you. It has an extra large L-Shaped leather settee with two matching leather Stidd pedestal helm chairs and matching leather around and forward of the helm to complement the décor as well as greatly reducing glare through the windows. There is a granite counter top to starboard with stainless steel sink and hot and cold water with a combination fridge/freezer with ice maker below. There is an abundant amount of storage in the built-in cabinets with shelving as well as built-in storage for manuals, prints, and charts under the ends of the settee as well as two built-in chart drawers in the center. A pull out chart table which also can be used as a work desk or for enjoying lunch while underway complete the unique practicality of this area. This helm station is a pleasure to work and monitor. Designed for ease of operation with state of the art commercial quality navigation equipment that can be used and appreciated by either a seasoned captain or the individual moving up to this larger vessel. As previously noted the spacious Flybridge aft deck includes a complete secondary steering station with twin CAT digital read outs and alarm monitors, engine starts and stops, VHF, Raymarine depth ,wind speed and direction (new 4/1/11), Hynautic throttles and gears as well as remote thruster control. This affords excellent docking and maneuvering visibility as well as quick access to the inside station as well as to the cockpit. There is also a comfortable aft facing seat, with a fresh water wash down system built-in to starboard.
- The Cockpit features a combination fridge and freezer as well as a matching fridge built in under the mezzanine deck to starboard. Across to port is additional storage with two large removable storage boxes and a tackle center. The transom features a large built-in fish box and transom door.
- Deck and Accessories
- A 14'6" Novurania with 50hp Honda four-stroke outboard and low profile Marquipt 1500 davit as well as the eight person life raft are located on the foredeck. She also features a bow pulpit and a Maxwell 3500 windlass.
- Extensive cruising compliment of continued commercial quality electronics: Furuno NX 500 Nav-Tex receiver Furuno FR 1510 Mark III radar with Furuno ARP 17 Furuno 5822 depth recorder/new transducer (4/1/11) SEA hailer (2) SEA VHF General digital monitor Clarion stereo/CD player (2) ACR spotlights and controls Stabilizer control panel Stabilizer over-ride panel Naiad thruster control Computer control Naiad stabilizers Hynautic throttles and gears Ray Marine speed-depth-temp-wind (new 4/1/11) Custom computer (new 4/1/11) WIFI system (new 4/1/11) Transis Nav system and charts (new 4/1/11) (2) Garmin 740 GPS (new 4/1/11) ACR EPIRB (new 4/1/11)
- Owner's personal items not included.
- Extreme 2000 Hatteras 70 Enclosed Bridge: 1900 hours total time Two Onan 20KW generators Major electronics upgrade (4/1/11) Major audio visual systems upgrade (4/1/11) All new batteries (6/10) 50 gph water maker 50 hrs. TIGER VI has maintained a complete and rigorous maintenance program since delivery the last being completed 3/11.She is ready and available to immediately take you and your family away for many years of safe and worry free cruising in extreme comfort and style. This is one of the few truly turn-key yachts available in today’s market. All the original books, manuals, prints, and factory information are on board as well as for all new equipment. This is the first time the original owner has listed this vessel for sale. Both he and his captain, who has been with him since his previous vessel, will be glad to assist the new owner and/or crew for a very easy transition to this wonderful vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.