Significant upgrades and a reasonable price make TIN LADY an outstanding value. She has a 3 boat owner who is ready to sell and a title that is free and clear. Don’t miss out…Summer cruising time is here and TIN LADY is ready!
- TIN LADY accommodates 7 guests in 3 double staterooms each with en suite bath. Berths for two crewmen and a separate Captain’s cabin with double berth are forward.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- TIN LADY can be boarded via port or starboard gates amidship. The starboard foyer with marble sole leads forward to the country kitchen. Aft is entry to the main salon. There is a day head just aft of the pilothouse steps. A full beam, build out combined with a flowing interior design in the main salon allows for many amenities without sacrificing the feeling of open space. Entering from the starboard foyer there is a perfectly appointed, three stool, wet bar. The custom mirrored cabinetry on the forward bulkhead provides a sophisticated backdrop for this site as well as for the entire salon. Mirror polished aluminum over the bar was added in the 2004 refit and it completes this dramatic setting by reflecting the black Corian bar top below. The salon is done in neutral tones accented with black. Burled maple inlay on the window mullions and the entertainment center add warmth to this contemporary interior. Aft of the bar, port side, is a glass topped formal dining table with custom gold leaf base, to starboard is a storage cabinet and stairway leading below deck to the guest accommodations. A large entertainment center and 2 light beige leather arm chairs are to starboard and a textured velour U-settee surrounding a mirrored coffee table is to port. The floor to ceiling windows and all glass double doors aft give the space excellent natural light and contribute to the open, airy ambiance of the main salon. The aft deck has overhead cover from the extended boat deck. There is a wicker love seat with matching foot stool to port and a teak table and three chairs to starboard. Aft is bench seating with storage below. All seating has navy Sunbrella cushions. A center stairway leads to the swim platform. The transom has utility storage with cabinets and deck boxes to port and starboard of the stairs. The master suite is full beam, amidship with a centerline king berth flanked by granite topped night stands and backlit etched glass panels above. Drawer storage is abundant with built in dressers on both the port and starboard bulkheads. A dressing table is centered between the drawers to port and a settee is centered to starboard. There are large cedar-lined hanging lockers aft as well as an entertainment center. A shared tub and shower divide the his and hers heads. The port head also has a bidet. The below deck foyer houses a washer/dryer and two storage lockers. The guest cabin aft to port has a queen berth athwartship while the starboard guest cabin has twin berths fore to aft with a Pullman berth on the inboard bulkhead. Both staterooms have drawer storage, hanging lockers, TV w/DVD/VCR and en suite heads with showers. Forward from the starboard main deck foyer is the country kitchen. Decorated in a light beige paneling with contrasting counter tops, this is a comfortable, informal gathering site for both guests and crew. A large banquette can comfortably seat eight. The substantial counter space, abundant cabinetry and stainless steel appliances make the galley a pleasure for any cook. Fully forward to port is a curving stairway leading below to the crew’s quarters. The forward crew cabin has twin V-berths with storage below and hanging lockers. There is a head with shower and a washer/dryer. Aft is the Captain’s cabin with double berth to port and office/entertainment area to starboard. The engine room access is via the watertight door from the Captain’s cabin. Two steps lead up to pilothouse from either the port or starboard main deck entry. The fully equipped pilothouse has excellent visibility. There is an ample of space for charts and navigational tools, a raised bench seating and drawer storage. Just to port of the bench seat is the ladder to the flybridge. The flybridge on TIN LADY is huge with comfortable seating for a large crowd. The flybridge affords the helmsman 360 degree vistas and the extra large Bimini top protects all assembled. There are dual helm chairs and full navigational equipment. The hinged mast allows access to more cruising routes. A large cabinet surrounds the mast. This cabinet houses many storage lockers, a wet bar, ice maker, refrigerator and gas BBQ grill. There are Sunbrella cushioned settees to both port and starboard, a teak table with 4 wicker chairs and the additional seating running full beam aft is without cover for sunning.
- U-Settee Mirrored Custom Coffee Table 2 x Leather Barca lounges Stacking occasional tables Entertainment Center w/lifting HDTV VCR/DVD Panasonic stereo/CD player Custom window treatments Overhead lights w/indirect rope lighting Custom 48” glass table w/gold leaf base Corian topped wet bar 3 Bar seats Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator Scotsman icemaker Wine locker SS bar sink w/hot & cold water Custom beveled glass cabinets
- Large banquette with seating for 8 SS Side by Side refrigerator/freezer w/ice maker KitchenAid trash compactor Electrolux galley appliances Moen dual cast-iron sink Over/under dishwasher Blender Insinkerator garbage disposal Flat Screen TV DVD, CD, Stereo
- 2004 Refit Salon & Galley Improvements
- “WHISPER WALL” ceilings throughout 120v European style lighting Boston acoustic speaker's w/new wiring run for speakers and lighting Mitsubishi mirror (polished aluminum glass replacement) installed above bar New galley cabinets Valances recovered and new wooden blinds in galley Plasma 19” TV, DVD 5 disc changer and receiver in Galley RTI remote
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline king size berth 2 x Granite topped night stands Built in drawer storage (P & S) Dressing table Settee 2 x Cedar Hanging lockers (Starboard locker has full length mirrors) Scenic, lighted, etched glass over night stands His & hers heads w/bidet in port head Large centerline tub & shower between heads Draperies & valances
- Port Guest Cabin
- Queen berth with storage below Built in drawer storage Hanging locker Dressing table TV/VCR En Suite head w/shower Head wallpaper & fixtures Draperies, valances, dressing table stool
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Twin berth with storage below Pullman berth above inboard twin Built in drawer storage Hanging locker TV/DVD En Suite head w/shower Head wallpaper & fixtures Draperies, valances
- 2 x Helm Chairs Extended Bimini Top Hinged signal mast w/anchor & navigational lights Furuno 24 mi. radar scanner 2 x Flood lights Fresh water outlet 110v Outlet Sunbrella cushions on all settees Varnished teak table w/4 wicker chairs & cushions Wet bar w/refrigerator, ice maker & large storage cabinets SS gas BBQ w/spare cylinder Table covers CD/Stereo System
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Robertson AP451 autopilot Northstar 952X color chartplotter w/color Headhunter fuel & water gauges Datamarine depth sounder Datamarine speed & distance log Furuno 72 mile radar Furuno 24 mile radar ICOM Sat Com ICOM VHF Panasonic telephone systems in all cabins Cellular phones (bridge, salon & galley) 2 x Danforth compasses 2 x Northstar 6000 KVH Sat Phone KVH Gyro TV antenna
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 40 kw generator Northern Lights 32 kw gen set in custom soft sound shield Master electrical panel 110/220v AC electrical system 12/32v DC electrical system LaMarche isolation transformers LaMarche constavolts 7 x 12v Batteries Covered battery boxes Battery chargers 2 x 401 Stabiline voltage regulators Voltage meter Volt meters start/stop/preheat switches 4 x Vapor proof battery cut-off switches 4 x Hubbel 400 amp shore power cords Dockside electric cable
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x GM 12v71TI’s @870 hp ea. Major overhaul completed, 2005-Both engines rebuilt by RPM Diesel Manual engine gauges for port & starboard mains including tachometer, start/stop switches, drive oil pressure gauge & engine oil pressure gauge Removed ZF transmissions & replaced flex couplings (warranty w/ZF) Installed new transmission couplings Shafts & mains realigned; props checked, polished & balanced Black engine blankets Tirelli flooring in engine room Exhaust water manifold 2 x Marine Air 5-ton AC Naiad stabilizers 2 x Stabilizer hydraulic power pumps 50 hp Bow thruster Racor fuel filters for each generator Racor fuel filters for each engine Oil pressure gauges Fresh lube oil tank w/deck fill- not in use Waste lube oil tank- not in use 110v Oil change pump to manifold for engines & generators Manual fuel stripping pump to manifold Halon automatic fire control system Halon fire system release sensor Dayton 110v air compressor w/30 gal. storage tank Condensation filter & power tool take-off valve Ammeter 2 x Generator remote control panels
- Aft Deck
- Wicker Love seat w/foot stool Varnished table and 3 chairs Bench seating with storage below Navy Sunbrella cushions on all seating
- Deck Equipment
- Vista White hull Teak toe rail Forfjord 250 lb anchor w/300’ chain Ideal windlass w/2 deck switches Anchor roller Fresh water washdown system Buell Strombo air horns 2 x ACR Remote search lights Marquipt Tide Ride-7 steps 8 person Life Raft Marquipt folding davit Zodiac 15’ RIB w/Yamaha 60 hp 4-stroke outboard 8 x Life Jackets Fenders Deck Lights Flag staff w/flood light Foredeck Sunpads Lazarette rewired with waterproof system Transom lights in lazarette 5 Cu.Ft. chest freezer in lazarette Dive platform fuel tank-inoperable
- 4 x AC Bilge pumps 5 x DC Bilge pumps 2 x Main engine emergency bilge pumps Portable emergency pump Jet Pump 2 x 110v Automatic bilge pumps 12v Automatic bilge pump 2 x High water alarm sensor switches Dockside water pressure regulator Headhunter system 110v Macerator discharge pump-Sealand Industrial Grade Dual AMF Cuno fresh water filters for each water pump 40 gal. Water heater Water temperature gauge
- Dual Mathers controls Spare shaft Mid & Aft cutlass bearings on both shafts Seahawk bottom paint Glendinning engine synchronizer- inoperable 3 x Multisystem Sony TV/VCR 3 x Toshiba TV/DVD in crew qtrs. Cybernet stereo system throughout 2 x Washer/Dryers Extensive spare parts Table covers Single cell foam in bow & cushions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Whit Kirtland Cell: (305) 793-5886 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.