- 74 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
July 2009 the vessel completed a total paint job in Westport, CT. Upgrades included: Flatscreen TVs in the Salon and Master, Upgraded EZ to Y Panels, Improved Lazarette. The vessel simply “Shines” and has spent the summers in eastern Long Island.
Fresh Bottom Paint August 2014
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel offers a unique layout for this model including a full semi-circle settee with table behind lower helm station, an extended full hardtop with beveled edge and extended height. A proper full guest stateroom on landing with two twin berths, custom built-in aft deck seating etc… The three guest staterooms are accessed by a stairwell from the pilothouse. Master suite aft accessed by private stairway. The forward stateroom is either a 3rd guest stateroom or the crew's quarters with upper/lower berths that sleep two. Upper berth was custom built and is oversized. Private head with stall shower. Satellite receiver/TV/VCR. The second guest stateroom features twin lower port side berths and includes a Sat/TV. This stateroom uses the day head across the companionway - Perfect for kids! The VIP stateroom is aft of the staircase with a full sized queen, walk-around bed and custom marble vanity. Satellite receiver, TV, VCR and stereo are situated in this stateroom for entertainment. To starboard, is a full head with Jacuzzi tub/shower combo. The master stateroom is accessed by a stairwell from the salon and features a full walk-around king sized bed, his and hers head with custom marble vanity and a large floor Jacuzzi tub/shower combo. There is also a very large walk-in closet; vanity and an abundance of drawer storage, TV, VCR and stereo. The bed is custom built to hinge open for additional storage. Marble and/or granite floors found in all the heads except forward and mirrored ceilings found in all. On the main deck beginning forward is the custom designed pilothouse with U-shaped bench seating with Old Gold marble dinette table. The pilothouse features an array of electronics installed in a custom designed helm and overhead electronics box. Aft of the pilothouse is the galley, opening to the salon area. The galley features a full compliment of appliances, double sink and Old Gold marble countertops and a custom enlarged pantry under the stairway. The lighting in the galley is also custom designed. Across from the galley is a large U-shaped dinette also with Old Gold marble table. Flooring for the entire area of the pilothouse, galley and dinette is finished in Amtico Teak & Holly.
- The large full width Salon features a custom built-in sofa with storage beneath, one large over-stuffed chair, a dinning table with seating for six and an entertainment center with TV, VCR and stereo system. Carpet runners are found throughout.
- Cruiseair reverse cycle A/C Clothes dryer Sharp microwave/convection oven Whirlpool trash compactor Whirlpool dishwasher Clothes washer Kitchen Aide side-by-side refrigerator Sink Garbage disposal Counter Whirlpool 4 burner stove
- Aft deck
- The aft salon bulkhead features a centerline sliding door that opens to the custom built aft deck, hard side enclosures with sliding windows and screens that open to the cockpit area via EZ2CY enclosures. There is a built-in L-shaped settee, with large built-in table. The aft deck also features a wet bar with a refrigerator. Down several steps from the aft deck is the custom-built cockpit area, which boasts an integrated, lit, swim platform with hot/cold shower. Custom safety rails are installed all the way aft. There is also access to a large lazarette area through a watertight door that features an abundance of storage, as well as a refrigerator/freezer.
- Simrad/Robertson AP20 autopilot 72 mile Furuno radar repeater SatCom Sea 156 VHF radio AM/FM CD stereo system w/6 speakers Hynautic wheel steering, power assisted Custom radar mast/radar arch 406K EPIRB Westinghouse Wave Talk sat phone Datamarine Link wind speed indicator Data Link depth sounder Compass Northstar 951 XD GPS Security system Sea hailer forward and aft (2) Microphones remote mount ACR spotlight control Elbex monitor system controls Daylight sport screen 12" for computer system The flybridge is accessed via a stairwell from the pilothouse and is protected from the sun by a large Pipewelders hardtop. The custom built helm features a full array of electronics. Other features include an island-wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker, as well as a large U-shaped seating area with two small built-in cocktail tables.
- Simrad/Robertson AP20 autopilot 300 Mhz w/15" monitor and remote keyboard/mouse Furuno 72 mile color radar Datamarine digital depth sounder Icom 504 VHF Furuno FCV582 color fish finder Sea 156 VHF radio (2) Northstar 951XD GPS's Nobeltec electronic plotter/Florida & Bahamas in IBM computer Datamarine Link speed indicator
- Electrical System
- 220 V AC electrical system (4) Battery banks Electrical bonding system (2) 20 Kw Onan generators (Aft generator 3615 hours, forward generator 4015 hours) Alternator Battery charger Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cables Dockside switch (2) IsoBoost transformers Voltage meter Voltage regulator Alarm
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Cruiseair air conditioning (2) Engine hour meters 28 HP American bow thruster trac w/ 2 props (4) Racor fuel filters Caterpillar vision engine monitor system engine controls Compressor air horns & hydraulic system Oil transfer system Halon fire extinguisher 75 gal. oil transfer system storage tank Pump power assist wheel steering Emergency pumps on main engines Naiad stabilizers Head Hunter fresh water heads 850 GPD Watermaker Inc. watermaker New Inverter system w/ separate 12V batteries New fuel sep New fuel polishing system
- Deck Equipment
- (2) Danforth & Bruce anchors (spare & main) Marquipt tide ride and standard boarding ladders 3500 Maxwell windlass w/wildcat 1500 lb. Marquipt davit Switlik 6 man liferaft Windshield shades Bow pulpit Spray rails Fresh water conditioning system Bow light Freshwater washdown (bow/flybridge/cockpit) Custom designed ladder from sport deck to flybridge
- Cat vision monitoring system; 3412 Cat chrome package; overhead storage boxes in engine room; backup power steering pump; oil change system w/remote hose for dockside oil change (engines, generators & transmission); fuel fills all on port side; flybridge console w/see through cover for operations; engine driven emergency bilge pump; remote generator water temp gauge at helm; tinted windows; line cutters on props. TELEPHONE SYSTEM: Panasonic KKT-61610 modular phone system; (1) 900 Mhz cordless phone; 3 LCD speaker phones; Westinghouse Wave Talk Sat phone.
- Owner's personal items 2003 14 Zodiac w/50hp 4Stroke Yamaha
- July 2009 the vessel completed a total paint job in Westport, CT. Upgrades included: Flatscreen TVs in the Salon and Master, Upgraded EZ to Y Panels, Improved Lazarette. The vessel simply “Shines” and has spent the summers in eastern Long Island.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | Tucker@bradfordmarineyachtsales.com