FRESH BOTTOM PAINT NEW ZINCS AND SPEED PROP APPLIED IN JAN. 2012
A rare opportunity to own a spectacular Lazzara designed classic cockpit motor yacht. Elegant and flawless layout perfect for pleasure cruising, entertaining, live-aboard and/or charter. Standing out from all other yachts in her class, the exceptional design offers unique, spacious activity options on all three decks of her 72' length. This model Viking is recognized to provide the comfort, amenities and features of a much larger yacht.
The fly bridge has a full beam width helm station extending the length of the main deck below providing excellent visibility, generous seating, open air entertainment area with grill, refrigerator, sink and ample storage for recreational toys such as tender, jet skis, kayaks and paddle boards.
The main deck interior consists of the wheelhouse, galley, dining room, convenient day head and an impressive salon filling the full beam width. The galley, dining room and salon are contiguous providing an inviting, spacious and practical area for family, social or business gatherings. Aft of the salon are double glass sliders leading to a separate seating area with wet bar and entertainment center.
From the wheelhouse a curved stairwell leads to three well appointed guest cabins with ensuite heads.
From the salon a carpeted stairwell leads into a small foyer providing access to the crew galley, laundry and engine rooms.
The very private and very large full beam master suite features king sized centerline bed walk-in cedar lined closet, and vanity. The ensuite head features large his and hers lavatory with enclosed Jacuzzi tub shower combo.
- Salon / Dining
- Located just aft of the galley to port, is the glamorous dining area with a custom built in lighting fixture. To starboard of the dining table, behind a tinted mirrored wall is the convenient and charming day head and a large storage cabinet with a nook for the built in central vacuum system. Right of that are the teak stairs leading to the flybridge. From the airy dining room one can see aft into the 17' wide royal sized full beam saloon. In the center is a marble top credenza which houses the pop-up flat screen TV. Looking aft is a king sized L-shaped sofa with coffee table. A built-in teak credenza in mirrored on the starboard side contains the wet bar featuring an icemaker, storage drawer and liquor cabinet. The enormous view sized windows are covered by Venetian mini blinds with fixed drapery accents. The ambiance of the saloon can easily be changed by selecting from the lamp, soffit or overhead lighting options. Starboard side: Raritan Icemaker Concealed Wet bar with sink Port side: Entertainment Center Yamaha Tuner Amp (2004) New Flat Panel TV
- The practical and sparkling galley extends the full width of the beam and is a chef's dream layout. Tumbled marble flooring, new stainless steel Kitchen Aid Architectural Designer Series appliances are. The two portside windows add interest and provide excellent natural light while providing the illusion of expanding the already generous galley proportions. Open pass-through to both the wheelhouse and dining room are handy and further enhance the spacious feel. Kitchen Aid Fridge/Freezer SS Kitchen Aid Dishwasher SS Kitchen Aid Cook top Ceramic Kitchen Aid Compactor SS Kitchen Aid Garbage Disposal Panasonic Convection Microwave JennAire Convection Oven Franke SS triple sink Grohe SS faucet/spray combo Smoke detector Insinkerator Instant Hot The lower level also features a crew galley with stove, sink, microwave, laundry, settee and storage cabinets.
- Master Suite
- From the salon a carpeted stairwell curves down to the small anteroom leading to the very large full beam private master suite. This suite is enormous and is further enhanced by well placed mirrors, including one in the canopy above the king sized centerline bed. There is mood lighting from accent lighting beneath the bed and perimeter soffits of the stateroom. Twin lamps beside the headboard permit reading and the recessed halogen lights overhead are there when brighter light is desired. Attractive built-in teak cabinets provide an incredible amount of storage as does the walk in cedar-lined closet. A second cedar lined hanging locker is concealed behind mirrored doors. For Madame there is a perfect lighted makeup mirror with vanity top and seat. The floor to ceiling entertainment center is apposite the bed and concealed behind a mirrored door. It features TV, VCR, AM/FM stereo and CD player, satellite receiver as well as a wine rack and refrigerator. The large ensuite head features a full length mirror with Hollywood lights, large his and her sinks the enclosed tub/shower combo includes a very soothing Jacuzzi Whirlpool. Refrigerator Wine Rack Large Walk in Closets Built in Entertainment Center New Flat Panel TV Jacuzzi Tub Settee Twin Lavatory sinks AM/FM/CD/Sat TV/VHS/DVD
- Guest Accommodations
- From the wheelhouse a carpeted stairwell curves down leading to the crew galley, laundry and engine rooms. The VIP stateroom is in the bow and has a queen centerline berth. There is a generous hanging locker, ample drawers and extra cabinets for storage. The entertainment center has TV, VCR and CD player. The portside guest stateroom has over and under berths, hanging locker, double cabinet drawers and ensuite head with shower. New flat panel TV's in guest cabins. The mid ships stateroom features twin beds with headboards on a common rack to push the twin beds together forming a double berth.
- The wheelhouse is exceptionally dramatic and very functional with a wing door on either side. The main pilot station is loaded with instruments and the console has new black leatherette which matches the pilothouse seat. Together they spark appealing contrast with the teak walls. By day the three massive windshield windows provide great visibility for piloting and docking by night the new electric Hunter Douglas shades provide privacy. Ample chart and filing drawers for handy accessibility. Raymarine Wind Speed/Direction new Raymarine Digital Depth Sounder new Garmin GPS MAP 225 new Raymarine Boat Speed/Log new Robertson Autopilot Robertson Rudder Indicator Icom VHF M-56 Electronic Fuel level monitoring
- Main Deck and Hull
- The main deck exterior is easy to maintain fiberglass, well laid out and equipped for ease of handling and maintenance. The house and hull color is white. There are ample lines and fenders for docking, remote control spotlights, exterior courtesy lighting, underwater lighting and navigation lights for after dark handling. Wash down system, fresh and salt Padded seating, sunbathing area with storage beneath New Sunbrella covers Ideal Anchor Windlass with new chain Marquipt Ride Tide Boarding ladder CQR Anchors - Two Varnished teak handrail with Sunbrella Covers New Sunbrella Aft Deck Bimini
- On the top deck, the oversized flybridge extends the full length of the main deck below. The pilot station is a high tech, fully instrumented command station. There are three armed captain chairs at the instrument console and behind them a large bench seat with storage for the 14 life jackets underneath. Under the radar arch there is a covered Jenn Aire BBQ with storage cabinets beneath. This expansive fresh air entertainment area provides the space, seating and tables to accommodate about twenty guests. Aft of the entertainment area are the dinghy chocks and a Marquipt tender davit. The overhead bimini top is new black Sunbrella as are the chair and instrument covers. Robertson Autopilot All new VHF and HF Antennas 72 mile Furuno Radar Garmin 2010 GPS Icom VHF M120 ACR Remote Searchlight Raymarine Wind Speed/Direction-new Raymarine Digital Depth Sounder-new Raymarine Boat Speed/Log-new All Sunbrella Covers-new Plexiglas windscreen-new Complete Engine Monitoring Alarm System New Aft bimini behind the Arch
- The electrical system is well planned and efficiently serves the vessels needs whether at the dock, cruising or anchored. 2 ea 60A automatic battery chargers 110V, 220V AC electrical system 50A/220V dockside service 2 port, 2 stbd Two CableMaster electric roller feeders for the cords 12 batteries w/ parallel switch 12V, 24V DC electrical system Two 20KW Onan generators (low hours) 90 amp gear driven alternators on main diesel engines Dual Isolation Transformers
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by Twin turbo charged twin 900 HP Detroit Diesels, model DD 12V72 TA’s.Air conditioned by Reverse Cycle Cruise Air, there are five compressors located in the engine room and every cabin has a SMX digital control. 30,000 BTU Saloon, 30,000 BTU Galley/Wheelhouse, 10,000 BTU Master Cabin, 7,000 BTU VIP, 7,000BTU Crew/Port Guest. The boat is stabilized by NAIAD Stabilizers. 600 GPD Watermaker Glendinning Prop Synchronizers 2 spare propellers Dual Complete Engine alarm monitor 2ea 20KW Onan Gensets Trim Tabs Twin DAHL filter/water separators High Water Alarm Dual Engine Driven Emergency Bilge pumps Black water tank monitor Tank Tender type, fuel and water monitor Halon Fire control System Fume Detector Oil Change pump for mains, transmissions and gensets Fuel system transfer and priming pump Additional fuel tank/transfer pump Fuel Polishing system Oil Purification system Racor Vacuum Gauges Dual Sentry Battery Chargers Hynautic Engine Controls New maintenance free Gel Cell house batteries Workbench and vice Side Power Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Carlos Navarro Today! (954) 465-4501 | firstname.lastname@example.org