- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This yacht has an international electrical system that can be used in the US, the Mediterranean, or anywhere else in the world and is especially helpful in low voltage areas like the Bahamas. Currently located in Florida this yacht was used to cruise The Med and has a passerelle for stern boarding. Designed to be four staterooms or three staterooms plus crew, the yacht has a large flybridge with tender and personal sailboat. The teak covered back deck is spacious with a bench seat and a large table.
- Main Salon
- The main salon has a large stainless steel framed sliding door. The most striking feature is the rich warm dark woodwork with satin finish. To starboard is a sectional couch with chaise to stretch out with your feet up to watch the pop up satellite television, and the coffee table is oversized for versatility. To port is a counter with storage below; including a small wine cooler, electric liquor dispenser, and Bose 38 home theater sound system and television controls for the retractable 37" Sharp television.
- The galley is located directly behind the lower helm station and has stone counter tops. Besides the double stainless sink a Fisher Pykel dishwasher makes clean up an easy task. The refrigerator is home sized for plenty of storage for cruising. Thoughtful design insured that the refrigerator opens forward so that food does not slide off the shelves when underway. Other amenities include a GE microwave, ceramic smooth cook top, and a dispenser for instant hot water and filtered drinking water. Directly across is the dinette table.
- Lower Helm
- Good visibility is important when underway and the large forward windows give the skipper a great view, and an opening in the galley wall to the rear allows the helmsman to see to the stern as well. Next to the helm is a door to the side deck for easy access and visibility when docking. Raymarine E120 Navigation system with GPS plotter radar display Bow and stern thruster controls Bennett Trim Tab controls Separate Raymarine digital depth finder Two Generator start panels with gauges ACR remote spotlight control Separate rudder angle indicator Raymarine autopilot Maxwell 2200 windlass control with digital chain counter display Furuno VHF radio Caterpillar digital engine displays Electronic engine controls
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is amidships with full beam and three large portholes on each side to allow natural light in the cabin. The same rich dark woods with satin finish are the same as the rest of the yacht and show the high quality carpentry with inlaid woods on door panels and accents. Below the portholes on each side are two counter areas with seats that can be used as a desk or vanity. The centerline king bed is full walk around to both sides with a view to the built in flat screen TV. His and her hanging lockers and multiple storage areas are big enough for extended cruising. The ensuite head with stall shower has teak and holly flooring.
- VIP Stateroom
- The queen berth is centerline with plentiful storage cabinets, drawers, and hanging locker. There is a flat screen television, CD player, radio and MP3 player entertainment system for listening and watching. Ensuite head with stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom Three
- The third guest stateroom is definitely small, the double berth takes up the whole cabin but with another fourth cabin or crew cabin aft this makes a great storage room for suitcases and gear when guest are traveling on board or an extra place for children. This could be changed to two single berths if desired.
- Guest Stateroom Four or Crew Cabin
- At the stern of the boat is a crew or guest area that is finished the same as the rest of the boat. There is a multi function area that has a refrigerator, sink, cook top, microwave and laundry area with clothes washer and dryer. This makes a great work space for the many small jobs needed when cruising. The stateroom a queen berth and ensuite head with shower.
- Deck and Aft Deck
- The boat has full walk around side decks for easy access to the bow for anchoring and docking. Ground tackle includes Maxwell windlass with 60 kg ultra anchor with 200 feet of chain. All of the cleats are custom for the boat and oversized. Forward on the bow is a double sun pad. The back deck with full teak covering is spacious with a triangular table for more room when guests have meals and has a long bench aft and chairs to the front sides. Behind the bench is a custom canvas sun shade for protection from the elements and more privacy when backed into a slip. There are two sets of stairs to either side from the back deck to the swim platform from the deck. Remote engine controls that mount on a bracket on the deck make backing into a slip or landing at a dock easy, especially since there are both bow and stern thrusters. Access to the flybridge is a set of fiberglass molded steps rather than a ladder.
- Engine, Mechanical, Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 1015 HP C-18 diesel engines with around 620 hours Engine room with good headroom and accessibility Northern Lights 20 KW generator with around 830 hours Mase 4 KW generator with 290 hours Inverter 3KW Charles Marine International power booster Vac-U-Flush toilets
- In addition to the molded steps from the back deck there are interior stairs from the galley area. The upper helm with full instrumentation and navigation displays is centerline for better visibility and has a double bench seat. To the starboard side a large U shape bench seat with easy room for six has a table for outdoor meals cooked on the large Jenn Aire grill. Aft to starboard is the davit with wireless remote control to pick up the 14' Novurania rigid bottom inflatable.
- This yacht has an international electrical system that can be used the US, the Mediterranean, or anywhere else in the world. Currently located in Florida this yacht was used to cruise The Med and has a passerelle for stern boarding. Designed to be four staterooms or three staterooms plus crew, the yacht has a large flybridge with tender and personal sailboat. The teak covered back deck is spacious with a bench seat and a large table.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | email@example.com