Guy Couach is a French builder known for producing patrol boats for the French Navy and Coast Guard, and then making those tough military strength hulls into beautiful motor yachts. Designed with five staterooms plus crew this yacht has completed a recent refit and refurbishing. US flag with MARAD Waiver to allow charters in US waters and Justine had a very successful 2011 charter season in New York Harbor.
- Main Salon
- The main deck design is open to emphasize the large full beam main salon and dining area. The entire interior of this area has been updated in the recent refit with all new headliners and lighting, new interior window frames and window treatments, new carpeting, new storage cabinets. The windows are very large to let in natural light and are at a good height to allow an excellent view from inside even when seated. Upon entering from the aft deck there is a bar with three stools immediately to port, located centrally between the aft deck and the main salon. Forward of that is a seating area with an L shaped couch and large hassock for extra seating when needed, another couch is opposite of this and even more seating across from the bar. A large flat screen television is mounted on a lift in the divider to the dining area. The dining area with new hardwood flooring is open to the salon but has a low divider that provides great storage. Forward of the large table for eight is a mirrored wall that increases the look of the dining area and has more storage behind the mirrors and cabinets below.
- The raised pilothouse has large forward windows for good visibility when underway. This area has also been completed updated in the recent refit with new headliners, new lighting, flooring, and new helm console and new helm seat. Raymarine E-120 GPS plotter multi function display Raymarine Auto pilot Raymarine VHF radio Hydraulic steering Rudder angle indicator Hydraulic engine controls Bow thruster controls
- The galley like all of the main deck has had a recent refit with new headliners, lighting, stone tile flooring, new counter tops and all new appliances. The stainless stove and oven are full size along with a full size dishwasher and a trash compactor. Outside of the galley leads to the cabins below and this area has new marble flooring.
- The VIP stateroom is forward with full walk around queen berth and ensuite head with full bath and shower. The storage is excellent including under the berth and the forward wall is mirrored to increase the feeling of space. Forward of the VIP is the fifth stateroom for children. Then to port and starboard are two cabins each with two single berths for greater versatility for guests. Both of these staterooms have ensuite heads with stall shower.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is full beam midship with ensuite head. The refit here was done a few years ago with light burl woods and updated wall coverings, headliners, lighting and recent carpeting. To starboard are multiple drawers and a seating for use as a make up area or computer station. A recent large flat screen television has been mounted across from the foot of the bed. To port is a small couch, and the master has both his and hers heads.
- The forward section of the flybridge has two L shaped couches on both sides to seat 10 or more comfortably. The helm is center with full compliment of navigation electronics and has a bench seat for two. Aft of the helm is a table with storage below plus there is another corner table at the starboard couch. A welded aluminum soft top covers the entire seating area but there is more open seating aft that can be moved according to how the flybridge is being used. The davit is here with the 14' Novurania rigid bottom inflatable dinghy with Yamaha outboard.
- Engine Room
- Entry to the engine room and crew quarters is from the aft deck with twin single berths and full head. There is an additional cabin in the forepeak for crew also. The engine room is full beam stand up with excellent all around access to both mains that have low hours on the meters.
- Generator #1 Northern Lights 32kW with 5275 Generator #2 Northern Lights 32kW with 5315
- The motor yacht JUSTINE suffered a galley fire in 2009. It has been reported that the fire did not cause any structural damage but did cause interior cosmetic damage. Almost the entire main deck interior has been refitted and replaced so that vessel looks much better than the original. Since the refit was completed the yacht has cruised extensively fromNew Orleans to Florida and then a round trip from Florida to New York and back.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For location update, please contact Capt. Mike Rafelo 201-315-1792 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org