- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This yacht is in excellent condition and is loaded with electronics and other extras. She has twin 660 Catapillar engines with a max speed of 28 with low hours (780), these are 2002 engines. New Flat screen TVs, New canvas, New bedding, top-of-the-line GPS, trim tab indicators, riser, A/C motors (5 A/C's).
Hull and topsides were waxed resently, fuel tanks have been cleaned, oil changed/serviced (9/2010). New satellite tv system and upgaded GPS (10/2007).
Power sunroof, 2 large state rooms, 2 full heads with marble floors, outside grill, sink and wine cooler, beautiful galley with Corian 4 burner stove and sub zero refrigerator/freezer.
- Upper Salon: Entered via the curved sliding stainless steel entry door from the Aft Deck and just aft of the Helm Area is an aft facing Ultra Suede leather settee that seats four to five. The burlwood topped table is triangular in shape and unfolds to be double in size. A double sofa bed converts from the settee for extra accommodations. Full drapes cover the curved stainless stall entry door. To port is a curved cabinet that has two doors below a cabinet (where the tube TV was) and two more cabinet doors above with a Pioneer AM/FM/ player. Three stereo controls divide the music between the Fore Deck, Aft Deck and the interior. Also in this area are six overhead halogen mini spots, a large opening electric sun roof with two fixed panels aft, a sliding shade for both the opening and fixed panels, digital AC controls, full drapes aft, stereo speakers and plush carpeting throughout. Lower Salon: The Lower Salon on "The Wiz" is opposite the Galley. The sole is a high gloss teak and holly laminate. A large C shaped white Ultra Leather settee to seat six is to starboard. The central vacuum outlet is under the settee. Immediately behind the settee on the outboard side are eight cherry cabinet doors with two opening stainless steel portholes behind Roman shades with rope lighting in the valance. A round screened deck hatch is above. On the forward bulkhead is a Vizio 40" HD TV mounted to the bulkhead. Two deck hatches access dry storage and the forward bilge. Above are seven halogen mini spots and rope lighting in the plenume type AC delivery. Digital controls for the AC are aft. To port facing the settee are four cabinet doors for storage and a liquor and glass cabinet.
- Down four Pirelli type steps from the Upper Salon/Pilothouse is the Galley. The Galley is to port, is L shaped and includes the following items: Corian countertop (2) Stainless steel under mount sinks Removable spray faucet Screened opening stainless steel porthole w/Roman shade AEG 3 burner “Ceran” type cook top Sub Zero under counter refrigerator w/cherry door Sub Zero under counter freezer w/cherry door Magic Chief microwave/convection oven behind a cherry door. (12) Cherry cabinet doors (2) Cherry drawers (3) Overhead halogen mini spots Round overhead deck hatch w/screen Black & Decker built in coffeemaker behind cherry cabinet door Central vacuum
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Cabin is aft from the Galley/Lower Salon and through an arched cherry door, two steps down. Immediately to starboard is a small vanity with a swing out stool, a drawer and three mirrored panels. Above is an Magnavox 13” color TV/VCR combo. The berth is a tapered queen size pedestal berth with two drawer and rope lighting below. Each side of the berth has a two drawer cherry nightstand and a reading light. AC delivery is by a curved valance above the berth that keeps the draft off the berth. Below are three mirrored panels and an upholstered headboard. Outboard to port is a sliding door accessing the large cedar lined hanging locker with light. To starboard is a smaller cedar lined locker with a light and the arched sliding pocket door into the Master Cabin Head. Four halogen mini spots are above and a digital AC control is to starboard. Master Cabin Head: Outboard to starboard from the Master Cabin is the Private Master Head. The sole is marble. The mica vanity has one cabinet door below and an under mount sink in the Corian countertop above. Above the countertop are six mirrored cabinet doors as medicine cabinets. Below are two screened opening stainless steel portholes, rope lights and Duette shades. The shower has a clear tapered glass door, a handheld or wall mounted shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantees electric model.
- VIP Stateroom
- Located all the way forward and just forward of the Galley is the VIP Cabin with a centerline berth. Below the berth are two drawers and rope accent lighting. Above the berth are two reading lights and a mirrored headboard. To both port and starboard are two burlwood countertops that serve as nightstands. Above the shelves are two opening stainless steel portholes with screens behind Roman shades both port and starboard. Above the shades are five cherry cabinet doors port and five starboard. Aft to port is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light and a mahogany inset for the overhead hatch for total blackout. Next aft is access to the Forward Head via an arched doorway. To starboard is a built in 13” VizioTV followed by another cedar lined hanging locker with auto light and a full size dressing mirror. Also in this cabin are four overhead mini spots, rope lighting behind the valance, stereo speakers, digital control panel for the AC, a deck hatch in the carpeted sole to access the Vetus bow thruster and an arched entry door. Forward Head : Accessed via the VIP Cabin or the forward end of the Galley/Salon area is the Forward Head which also serves as the Day Head. The sole is marble. The Corian vanity has one cabinet door below and an under mount sink in the Corian top above with a single lever faucet. Above are four mirrored medicine cabinet doors, rope lighting behind the valance, a Duette shade in front of a stainless steel screened opening porthole and a perfectly angled mirror. The toilet is an Atlantees electric model from Raritan. The large shower has a clear tempered glass door and a handheld or wall mountable fixture plus a light and an exhaust fan. Two additional halogen mini spots are above. The entry doors to the Head are also arched.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Main engines 3196 TA new 2002 with updates Fireboy manual/automatic fire system Racor 1000 fuel filters for each engine Racor 500 fuel filters for generator Groco sea strainers & ball valves Rule 2000 bilge pumps w/high water alarms Tides strong seal shaft seals, mains replaced 4/10 w/new mounted spares Groco fuel transfer pump Site valves on fuel tanks Coolant recovery bottles for main engines Coolant recovery bottles for generator (3) 20,000 BTU Marine Air chilled water AC units 20 gal. Rheem/Rudd hot water heater AC 110V fluorescent lighting DC incandescent lighting Door to Lazarette (2) 110 volt Engine Room fans
- Electrical System
- Quicksilver galvanic isolator New 11kw Westebeke generator in sound shield, serviced 4/10 2,400 hrs. Glendinning 50 amp 220V shore cord reel Main DC panel w/5 position digital volt meter Main DC panel digital amp meter Main DC panel w/(42) breaker protected circuits Main AC panel w/generator start stop switch Main AC panel w/dual position digital volt meter Main AC panel w/digital amp meter Main AC panel w/(18) breaker protected 120 volt circuits Main AC panel w/(8) breaker protected 220 volt circuits Water tank level gauge at main electrical panel Waste tank level gauge at main electrical panel Charles C charger 80 amp 12 volts Charles C charger 30 amp 24 volts (3) Battery shut off switches (2) Gel batteries 8D for engine starting (2) Gel batteries 8D for house batteries Dual amplifiers for voltage regulation
- Helm Area and Electronics
- The all weather Helm is just forward and open to the Upper Salon. The Helm Station is to starboard and includes the following equipment: Raytheon 120GPS/plotter Raytheon ST60 Sounder & Speed Log w/bronze thru hull w/”3D” picture Raytheon 650 autopilot Raytheon 220 VHF Raytheon ST60 depth and speed log CAT digital & analog gauge & alarm panels AC vent at Helm ITT Jabsco searchlight controls Vetus bow 130kg thruster controls Micro Commander electronic clutch & throttle controls Port & starboard electric retracting windows midship Low idle control for engines Remote control for docking CAT scroll down controls Trim tab controls Raytheon Ray 220 hailer (2) Wema electric fuel gauges High water alarm panel audio & visual Fireboy Halon override panel (2) Wiper switches Horn switch Electric opening vent in center lower windshield panel Teleflex Sea Star tilt wood wheel Cup holder at Helm Ritchie Power Damp compass Black anti glare mat at dash top Ultra Leather helm chair w/armrests Two person Ultra Leather companion seat w/storage below Wood footrest for all seating
- Fore Deck
- Fiberglass non skid decks Stainless steel anchor davit 60 lb. Plow anchor Lewmar windlass w/all chain rode Up & down foot switches Anchor locker hatch on main deck (hides windlass & foot switches) Freshwater washdown at anchor locker Welded stainless steel bow rails Dual spring line cleats (2) Windshield wipers Foredeck sun cushions w/cover (cover new 4/10) Stainless steel handrails at Sun Lounge Round Foredeck hatch to VIP Cabin Stainless steel window frame 4 Step stainless steel vertical boarding ladder Shakespeare Sea Watch TV antenna KVH Tracvision 4 hp Sat TV system Sunroof in hardtop (2) Polyplanar bow speakers New windshield cover Sunbrella mesh screen (4/10) ITT PAR searchlight Speco hailer horn (2) Round deck hatches at Galley & Lower Salon International navigation lights Electric opening side windows in Upper Salon Ample stainless steel handrails at side deck Electric air trumpet horns Fiberglass radar arch on hardtop
- Aft Deck
- (2) Teak steps to starboard side deck going forward Kitchenaid BBQ to port under hinged fiberglass lid Raritan stainless steel icemaker below BBQ LED lighting Trend curved stainless steel sliding entry door Starboard side locker w/sink, cutting board & hinged fiberglass top w/storage cabinet below (2) Standard stereo speakers (3) Overhead stainless steel LED lights Folding stainless & Lexan boarding gate to swim platform Whale hot & cold shower at platform step (2) Teak steps down to swim platform Integral teak planked swim platform w/large center storage well Hinged hatch for folding stainless steel swim ladder (2) Teak steps to portside deck Top step hinges to access Glendinning power cable plus Marineco cable & telephone inlet & the PAR dockside freshwater inlet w/pressure regulator LED step lights at each step Wrap around upholstered seat for six people w/removable cushions & cover Center cushion allows Engine Room & Lazarette access
- (2) Mounted spare props (2) GFCI outlets Exhaust gas separator for generator Engine mufflers AC fluorescent lights DC incandescent lights Box over rudder assembly Life ring Timer for waste tank pump 5 Step stainless steel ladder to Aft Deck Small roll up inflatable tender 2005 Yamaha w/ 8hp Yamaha outboard motor
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard THE WIZ, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- THE WIZ has benefitted by an open checkbook policy. The 54 Neptunus has the same hull as the subsequent 55’ and 56’ Express models with the principal difference being the added hydraulic platform on the newer models. (A hydraulic platform could be easily added.) Other than other Neptunus Express models you won’t find this rare combination of an excellent sea boat, all weather Helm, high end two stateroom cherry interior and North American sourced yacht that looks as modern today as the day it was built.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Douglas Smith Cell: (954) 478-7403 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyers Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale shipyard. Contact us for details (954) 377-3900.