- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Caterpillar 3406
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Downeast style express was custom built for an experienced American yachtsman who wanted a boat to cruise in the US and also the canals and rivers of Europe. Built with an extra low clearance of only 11 feet for the canal bridges, it might be perfect for a new owner who has to deal with height restrictions. With the flag blue Awlgrip hull this two stateroom cruiser has a classic look without the classic price.
- The express design gives wonderful versatility. The main salon is covered with a full hard top with glass forward windshield and side windows, but above the side windows and aft the enclosure is isinglass. This area is air conditioned for hot weather or can be opened up for plentiful breezes underway yet protected from the wind. A U-shaped seating area with adjustable height inlaid table has ample room for eating and provides a comfortable spot to watch the enclosed television to port. This entertainment area of high gloss teak has multiple drawers and cabinets with a large counter top area. The electrical panels with generator controls and gauges are located across from the helm for easy access.
- Helm Station
- Caterpillar digital displays Raymarine radar Raymarine autopilot Raymarine GPS Raymarine TriData depth, speed and log Ritchie compass Bow thruster control ACR remote spotlight control Trim tab controls Hynautic hydraulic engine controls
- The cockpit is covered in teak for that traditional look with a bench seat aft. Access hatches lead to the lazerette for getting to the steering mechanicals and storage. The sides decks and fore deck are fiberglass for ease of maintenance and the varnished teak toe rails have covers for protection against the sun. The cabin top handrails are stainless and the forward stainless bow rail is high enough to give a good feeling of security when on the fore deck. Unusual in a boat of this style is an anchor pulpit with set up for two anchors with two windlasses. One anchor is a stainless plow with chain rode lifted with a Maxwell 2200 windlass and the other is a CQR style with line. The roof top electronics of radar antenna and satellite TV dome have been designed for removal for needed bridge clearance. The swim platform has a hydraulic lift for carrying and launching a dinghy. With the platform and bow pulpit the overall length is around 66 feet.
- Cabin Interior
- A few steps down from the salon brings you to the galley area with dinette and wrap around U shaped banquette with inlaid high gloss adjustable height table. The galley to port has refrigerator, four burner cook top, microwave, instant hot water.
- Master Stateroom
- The master with centerline queen berth is forward with plentiful storage drawers, hanging locker and cabinets. A bench seat gives a place to sit while dressing, and the ensuite head has a stall shower. The counters in both master and guest head are Corian style for easy care and lighter weight. There is a 19’ flat screen TV and stereo CD, MP3, player and separate air conditioning and heat controls
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator 50 amp power cord Charles Marine International booster UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply for TVs and electronics
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | firstname.lastname@example.org