- 87 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16v2000 DOC/MTU
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The NANEA is the dream boat of a very knowledgeable and experienced sportfishing, diving and cruising family. She has successfully traveled on her own bottom from Alaska to the Gulf of Mexico, then for two years fished and cruised Australia and the Great Barrier Reef all while receiving the utmost care and maintenance. She has only been used by her owners and never chartered. The over-sized living areas are such that they can be enjoyed by everyone aboard without being cramped. Every detail was planned for safety, dependability, and function. Extensive re-fit Summer, 2013. Including paint, electronics, interior, new Frp hard top, etc...The unique open layout and unusual wide beam creates a most comfortable vessel for extended periods of time "on board."
- Accommodations & Layout
- The NANEA features four double staterooms and five heads, an enclosed pilothouse with a fully functional flybridge on top, a massive galley and salon, an inviting mezzanine deck, and a battle proven cockpit. Beginning forward is the VIP suite with a queen-sized berth on center, 3 sides of "Chris Channel art glass", plenty of storage, entertainment center, and a private head with separate stall shower. Next aft and to port is the second guest stateroom with a queen berth offset to port, plenty of storage and a private head with a separate stall shower. Directly to starboard is the third guest stateroom or crew quarters with over and under criss-crossed berths, drawer and hanging storage, and a private head with separate stall shower. Further aft and down two steps is the luxurious full-width master suite with a walk-around queen berth, large hanging locker, and plenty of drawer storage. There is also a lighted dressing vanity and a complete entertainment center. Just aft is the indescribable master bath with a large Jacuzzi tub completely surrounded on 3 sides by "Chris Channel art glass" illuminated with fiber optics. There is also a commode, bidet, and a granite top vanity. On the main deck and forward is the spacious "Country Kitchen" loaded with accoutrements for the discriminating chef, lots of counter space and plenty of storage, a large island in the middle and a U-shaped dinette to starboard. The salon is aft and down two steps with a counter top bar forward, 2 built-in L-shaped sofas to port and starboard, 2 custom hydraulic activated Hi/Lo and sliding cocktail tables, entertainment center and pilothouse stairs forward and to starboard, custom hand made carpet with a full-sized colored marlin inlayed with a blue and white perimeter border. Access to the aft deck is via double sliding doors on center. The aft deck features a settee to starboard with an air condition vent and reading light. There is a half round Corian table and five Pompanette bar stools aft and center. From the aft deck the cockpit is to starboard and down 4 steps. From the cockpit forward is lazarette storage between the cockpit and engine room and features a day head, 2 separate freezers, rod storage, and dive equipment storage and electrical panels. Up the circular stairway from the salon is the large pilothouse with full instrumentation forward, a large L-shaped settee and table aft and to port and wet bar with storage in flip-up-T.V. to starboard. There is a single Stidd fully functional helm chair and a separate Stidd bench companion seat. The interior decor is tastefully decorated with a conservative use of Anigre cabinetry and trim with mappa burl accents, light colored beige Whisper Wall is used throughout with the wood accents and wainscoating. The beige window blinds raise and lower electrically. All master suite and galley counter tops are of custom lightweight Giallo Napoleon granite with Anigre sea rails and bull nose trim.
- Mechanical & Engine Equipment / Room
- Cruisaire reverse cycle 120,000 BTU chilled water air condition and reverse cycle heating system Delta T engine room blower system 11-Rule 3500 GPH bilge pumps ( 2 in each compartment) Y-valve engine driver emergency pump plumbed to all compartments 50 hp 230-volt American A/C bow thruster Under water exhaust and hull side bypass Sound Down engine mufflers Sound Down engine room insulation Naiad stabilizers Power Assist Hynautic hydraulic steering 230-volt A/C 2 hp remote mounted bilge pump plumbed to all 4 compartments Royal Fox automatic waste treatment system FN 200 automatic fire suppression system R.C.I. fuel centrifuge filters on both engines and generators and fuel transfer systems Racor and Sea Pro secondary fuel filters 2-Head Hunter 230 vac fresh water pumps Custom hydraulic stainless trim tabs Sturdy Electric engine controls 1-1500 GPD Watermaker, Inc. water maker
- Galley and Laundry
- The galley is forward and on the main deck. 4 sets of Sub-Zero drawer type refrigerators Large custom built-in Belpar deep freezer Thermodor warming drawer Kitchenaide microwave oven Gaggenau 4 burner stove BBQ grill with deep fryer with hydraulic raise and lower back splash Fisher & Paykel dish washer Kitchenaide trash compactor Porcelain sink Sub Zero ice maker Wine rack U-shaped dinette Miele washer and dryer 3-30 gallon water heaters 2 Danby lazarette freezers, Force 10 stainless steel propane cockpit BBQ grill Gaggenau electric oven Beem central vacuum system
- Fishing Equipment
- Large Murray fighting chair with off set base and rocket launcher back rest 12 gang rod rack on aft deck rail Bait station with tackle storage and sink 2 Striking rod holders and 4 fixed rod holders Transom door and gate Transom mounted ice chest with Eskimo ice maker (New) Indeck fish box and live well Lazarette rod storage Pipewelders hydraulic outriggers with Rupp rigger poles (New) 2 bait freezers in the lazarette along with a day head Underwater lights - LED - (New)
- Electrical System
- Two 32 kw Northern Lights generators with 6800 hours 100 amp 208- volt 3 phase shore power inlet 100 amp 220-volt single phase shore power inlet - both with Cable Master shore power reels and 70' cords Atlas 50 KVA shore power frequency converter with seamless transfer and auto start 24-volt and 12-volt DC electrical system 110-volt and 240-volt AC electrical system 12-volt and 24-volt battery chargers
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Simrad AP 20 Dual Station With Jog lever in PH, F/B, Cockpit and aft station. Furuno 30 KW S band Radar Wesmar sonar Furuno FA150 AIS (2) ACR 600 Spotlights with dual controls New Equipment 3ea Garmin 8500 Black box Processors 5ea Garmin GMM190 Touch Displays Garmin Chirp Depth Sounder and 3kw transducer Garmin 12kw Radar with 6FT array Garmin GMI20 Multi Display 2ea in PH 1ea in F/B 1ea in Aft Deck 1ea in MSR Garmin GMI 10 Wind Garmin AIS 600 Icom 504 VHF 2ea in PH, 1ea in F/B, 1ea in Aft Deck Garmin GMX Marine Weather 2ea Garmin GPS19X Garmin GPSMAP 8215 MFD in F/B KVH HD7 Satellite TV with 7ea DirecTV Receivers KVH V3 Satellite Phone Prewired for CCTV 4ea Cameras Flir M324XP Thermal Camera with remote on F/B Furuno SC50 Satellite Compass Fusion 700 Stereo in F/B with NRX200 and 4ea speakers New Hella Marine Anchor Lights Wave Wifi Amplifier Shakespeare Terrestrial TV Antenna
- Deck and Hull
- Large and inviting mezzanine deck aft of salon overlooking cockpit 180 pound CQR anchor and 75 pound CQR anchor - SS (New) Muir chain and rope windlass Bow pulpit with rails Stainless steel hand rails Fiberglass decks Aft deck table and pedestal chairs Fresh and salt water wash downs 2500 pound Nautical Structures hydraulic boom and swing davit with proportional controls 2-RCL 600 ACR spotlights 2-stainless 500-watt quartz spreader lights 3-windshield wipers GRP Hardtop (New) 17" Boston Whaler with 90 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard in a custom built cradle with storage inside Stidd helm chair and Stidd bench seat on flybridge (New) Stidd helm chair in pilothouse with full electrical package (Recovered) Stidd companion bench seat (Recovered) Aft deck corner seat with A/C vent and reading light Built-in 18" swim platform with dive ladder Freeman deck hatches Force 10 stainless propane BBQ grille in the cockpit bait station Switlik 10 man life raft in canister on bow Switlik 6 man life raft in valise in aft storage box Cockpit fresh water shower
- The NANEA is the dream boat of a very knowledgeable and experienced sportfishing, diving and cruising family. She has successfully traveled on her own bottom from Alaska to the Gulf of Mexico, then for two years fished and cruised Australia and the Great Barrier Reef all while receiving the utmost care and maintenance. She has only been used by her owners and never chartered. The over-sized living areas are such that they can be enjoyed by everyone aboard without being cramped. Every detail was planned for safety, dependability, and function. Extensive re-fit Summer, 2013. Including paint, electronics, interior, new Frp hard top, etc...The unique open layout and unusual wide beam creates a most comfortable vessel for extended periods of time "on board."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Whit Kirtland Today! (305) 793-5886 | Whit@BradfordMarineYachtSales.com Sellers: Contact us today to find out if you qualify for FREE DOCKAGE