This yacht is a traditional design with dark blue hull, Portuguese bridge, classic cherry interior, and three staterooms. Interior wood work is Cherry with satin finish. Walk around covered side decks plus a fiberglass hardtop make great use of space. The yacht is stabilized for comfortable cruising, with hydraulic bow and stern thruster and aft deck controls for ease of docking.
*****The engines have full Caterpillar Platinum warranty until February 2014*****
- Making of the President
- President Yachts are built by President Marine Ltd., manufacturers of fine motor yachts established in 1968, renowned craft like the Little Harbor 44 Whisper Jet, Krogen 49 and 53 Trawler Yacht, Offshore 52 and 54, and the first two Marlow Explorer 65s were built by President. Among the many qualities associated with the President yard and its talented crew are their reputation for fine craftsmanship and their ability to provide yachts on schedule. President Marine employs 250 workers in a modern, state-of-the-art facility. Their design team of eight certified designers has over 25 years of experience. President Marine Ltd. is an ISO 9002 certified company.
- Acommodations / Main Salon
- The layout of this yacht was designed to open the interior up for a better feeling of open space and light. Entrance to the main salon is from double sliding doors from the covered aft deck. There is a couch to port with a high low table that can be used as a coffee table or raised for dining and a Nuteak floor has been recently been installed. Across is a cabinet with TV lift with remote control to raise or lower a concealed flat screen television with a new satellite antenna. Two occasional chairs add versatility for seating. The windows are large, and since the walk around side decks are covered, the hot sun is blocked, allowing the window shades to be open for panoramic views. The overhead lights are on dimmers to adjust the night-time ambiance.
- Up two steps from the main salon is the galley which is open to the salon and the pilothouse. To the side of the steps is a new U-Line glass door wine cooler. The large stainless GE Double Door refrigerator gives ample storage space and was located to the rear of the galley. That way, when the doors of the refrigerator are opened when underway, it is less likely that items might fall out. Other appliances include a Kenyon 3 burner stove, a Sharp Microwave oven, a Broan trash compactor and Paykel dishwasher. The ample counter tops are granite for ease of care and stylish design.
- Access to the staterooms is down a curved stairway, with recessed and lighted handrail, from the pilothouse. All of the cherry wood shows the beautiful finishing of skilled cabinet makers. The master is midship, with wide entry doors and a centerline walk around queen berth. Nightstands to either side give storage and a place for reading lights. Lots of cabinets and multiple storage drawers allow plenty of room to store clothes and gear for extended cruising and living aboard. The ensuite head with new toilet and marble flooring has an oversize stall shower that is so big that if you drop your soap, you can bend over to pick it up without getting out of the shower! The VIP stateroom is forward, also with a centerline queen berth. The head with stall shower can be accessed from the VIP or from the hallway to be used as a day head and for the third cabin. This head with new toilet also has marble flooring specially manufactured with a honeycomb core to lighten the weight and increase strength. The third cabin has pocket doors to open the cabin up, with a much more open feeling than a typical single door. The layout has a couch that converts with the backrest rising to make upper and lower bunks, the favorites of many grandchildren. Stacked full size separate ASKO washer and dryer are hidden behind a louvered door.
- Designed as a combination pilothouse and galley, the lower station is great for running the yacht with the skipper out of the sun or unfavorable weather, but not taking up too much space. There is a U- shaped settee to port with a sliding table for meals that can double as a chart table. Stairs to the staterooms are to port. There are doors to both port and starboard side decks. Electronics include: Furuno Nav Net 10.4" color LCD radar, plotter and depth combination Wesmar RS 400 Stabilizer controls Morse electronic engine controls Maxwell Windlass Control Simrad Autopilot Icom VHF radio Hydraulic Bow Thruster control Hydraulic stern thruster control Caterpillar Digital engine displays Hart Tank tender VDO Rudder angle indicator Aplex dual electric air horn GOST security and monitor system with cell phone call feature to owner
- Access to the flybridge is from stairs in the pilothouse and also from a ladder from the back deck. There is a fiberglass hardtop mounted to the radar arch with stainless supports forward. The covered area around the upper helm has a wrap around bench seat with a table. Ample storage areas below the bench and below the molded instrument console with full instrumentation give lots of room for cruising needs. Aft of this bench seat is a wet bar with cabinets and an Electric Chef Stainless Steel BBQ. A new Quicklift 1000 lb capacity davit was installed in March 2011 along with a new 2011 AB inflatable 12 foot dinghy with 40 hp Yamaha with VHF and depth finder. All seat cushions on flybridge and bow were new in 2011.
- Deck & Hull
- The yacht is designed with a Portuguese Bridge for security on deck when underway. Built into the forward part of the bridge are two seats for use when seas are calm. The fore deck is teak for good non skid capabilities. Two oversize cleats make line handling much easier. A Maxwell VWC 3500 windlass pulls the stainless steel 80 pound plow anchor to the pulpit with roller. The walk around side decks are covered and instead of having open rails, the design brings the hull up to enclose the walk around areas for safety and security. The aft deck is teak for a traditional look with an open arrangement for the owner's choice of deck furniture. A wide door leads to the swim platform with plenty of room. Removable stainless rails can be taken out when swimming. There is a set of engine controls in a compartment on the back deck to help with backing the yacht into a slip.
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Access to the engine room is from a large hatch in the back deck leading into a very large lazerette with great storage. A door leads into the engine room, which is almost stand up for some, slight bend for others, about 5'8" of headroom. Engines are covered by Caterpillar Advantage Platinum Plus extended warranty until February 2014 Dual Racor Fuel filters for mains and generator Hydraulic Steering Manual Bilge pump Flo-jet fresh water pump system Morse Electronic Controls, Flybridge, pilothouse, and aft deck Hynautic trim Tabs Fireboy MA2-900 Fire suppression system Tides Shaft Seals Hart Tank tender Haamann head waste treatment system Stainless steel engine beds Sea Recovery Water maker AWC 600C Central vacuum system Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters Cruisair 56000 BTU air conditioning chillers Reverso oil change system 24 volt and 110volt engine room blowers Bilge pump indicator lights and alarm system Wesmar Stabilizers
- Northern Lights 16kW generator with Sound Shield 450 hours total time Two 50 amp power cords 75 feet Two Glendinning Cable masters Additional 150 Amp alternator on main starboard engine Four gel batteries 8D for starting Four gel batteries 8D for house system One 8G30H gel battery for generator Heart Interface2500 watt inverter/charger with remote control Newmar PT 24-50 Battery charger
- Broker's Comments
- The current owner is selling due to health issues. Installed within the last year are a new davit and inflatable tender, and upgrades to the electronics and entertainment system. In September of 2011 there was an electrical fire in the engine room and the boat has had a complete engine room refit with work done by Jarrett Bay. Caterpillar inspected the engines and they are under extended warranty until April 29, 2014.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.