*** Motivated Seller - Seller Financing and All Trades Encouraged; Including Boats, Airplanes, Real Estate, and Jewerly ***
Motor yacht ADO (ex Java) is a 36,92m (121ft) motor yacht built by the well-respected Broward Marine yard in 1990. The yacht has undergone many refits and is exceptional value considering she can accommodate up to 10 guests.
ADO has a very good charter history and has enjoyed completely full seasons both in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. The yacht has been kept in commercial registration for the previous 5 Mediterranean seasons.
Motor yacht ADO features spacious reception areas and wide-open decks which are the perfect setting for entertaining. Her top deck is a great feature of the yacht with spacious sun pads and an eight person Jacuzzi.
Broward motor yacht DOA can accommodate 10 guests in 5 staterooms. She is a fantastic family yacht with great communal areas and would make an ideal charter yacht.
Motor yacht ADO can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 individual staterooms including a master suite with King Size bed, settee, his and hers walk in closets and his and hers ensuite bathroom separated by a Jacuzzi tub. There are 2 Queen Staterooms with an ensuite bathroom with shower and two twin cabins with ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Entering ADO from the stern, you will immediately notice the two circular stairs leading up to the aft deck, providing excellent access to the water for dinghy boarding, diving, fishing and swimming. The aft deck is full width and provides seating for ten to twelve at the built-in dining table and settee, with fully equipped bar on the port side corner. Entering the salon through the aft doors one sees the full height windows in both the doors and bulkhead providing superb view both forward and aft. Once in the full width salon, the view outside the boat is spectacular and one is able to sit in the lounge chair and still see outside. On the port side, there is a large wrap around bar fully equipped with icemaker, refrigeration and comfortable bar type seating. On the starboard aft corner, there is the companionway leading to the four guest stateroom below. Just forward of that on the starboard side is a large wrap around settee with cocktail table and matching chairs. Forward of that is a buffet and china cabinet separating the dining area from the salon area. The dining area is amidships and will easily seat eight for formal dining. The pilothouse is amidships and is slightly raised and entered from the starboard side. It is finished in silver leather and includes some of the most advanced systems available. The primary access to the flybridge is from the pilothouse, a secondary access is from the aft deck. Moving forward on the main deck just forward of the pilothouse, you have a small day head and then you enter a very large forward country kitchen type galley with full over and under cabinets, a very large center counter and a walk-in pantry. This area is very bright and cheerful and is one of the highlights of the vessel. Moving forward to the bow are the captains and crews quarters, which are comprised of two double staterooms. There are additional staterooms with over and under berths, two heads and two showers. The master stateroom is entered amidships from the main deck with a private staircase. It is very large with a king sized bed, self-contained music and entertainment center as well as a Broward Trademark his and hers heads flanking a Jacuzzi tub. There are his and hers walk-in closets, both port and starboard. The guest accommodations are also reached from a companionway on the main deck, which opens into four guest staterooms, two with queen berths and ensuite heads and two with twin berths and ensuite heads. There is also a laundry facility in this area. One enters the flybridge and boat decks from both the pilothouse and the aft deck. It is also full width of the vessel providing a very large entertainment area. Forward on the starboard side are the engine controls, steering systems and navigation equipment. There is extensive seating for 30 people with adjustable sun beds, barbeque and wet bar. There is a new hot tub that seats 8. The boat deck is aft with two davits, port and starboard and the SatCom mounted fully aft.
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- MAIN GALLEY EQUIPMENT: (2) Kitchenaid Over/Under ovens Whirlpool side by side 27 cu. ft. refrigerator w/freezer Fridge-Air 20 cu. ft. chest freezer KitchenAid Hotscrub dishwasher Kitchen Aid garbage disposal ?? ADDITIONAL APPLIANCES: (1) Jennaire grill (flybridge) (5) Sub Zero under counter refrigerators located throughout boat (3) Sub Zero under counter icemakers LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT : (2) Westinghouse stacking clothes washers & dryers
- ADO was constructed in 1990 by Broward Yachts and has an aluminum hull and superstructure with naval architect by Tim Dillenbeck.
- One of the first Advanced Generation Broward. Built upon the new hull design incorporating wider 22’6 beam, ADO is unique in several ways. A great boat for cruising and entertaining and with 5 staterooms, she is excellent for charter. Designed by Tim Dillenbeck, ADO is a moderate speed, deep vee hull, offering a soft ride in rough conditions. ADO offers a low profile, sleek appearance incorporating modern lines and aerodynamic design. Having only four experienced owners since new, the vessel has had superb care and has been continually upgraded since her construction. One of the best performing Browards ever built, ADO is a proven vessel capable of long offshore voyages.
- 2005-Until Present-Major Upgrades
- 2005 3 – new 5 ton chillers New paint New sperry autopilot Upgrade to interior Atlas shorepower 65kw Northern Lights generator Fire pumps 2006 23 new marine- air air handlers 2007 Zero houred stb main Sandblasted hull to bare metal Shafts and props balanced new cutlass bearings, new shaft seals New 65 Kilopak generator 2008 Zero houred port main New Furuno radar New seatel vsat New navigation system 2009 Sanded and repaired decks New tubes for tender Galvinised anchor chain Rebult windlass All new exterior cushions All new exterior covers 2010 Painted hull flag blue New teak on swim platform / boarding area Upgrade to all audio visual on vessel All new appliances including fridges, oven etc Dropped and resealed rudders and stabiilizers New underwater lights New flybridge windscreens All windows resealed All new exterior LED lighting 2011 New bottom paint All new cutlass bearings Balanced propellers All new fire shutdown system – Lloyds compliant Main engine Overhaul New Radar 2012 Emergency lighting system installed Full security system installed. Aft deck teak replaced Aft deck painted All new batteries
- Tenders & Toys
- Tenders: 19 Novurania tender with 90 Hp Yamaha outboard engine (2) 3 person Sea Doos (2006)
- MAIN ENGINES ENGINE TYPE: 2 Detroit Diesel 16V92, 1,450 Hp each Port 175 hours; starboard 1,200 hours ??GENERATORS & ELECTRICITY GENERATORS: 1 x 65 kW Northern Lights (2005) ?1 x 65 kW Kilopac (2007) 24v 80amp-Professional Mariner battery charger below pilothouse 24v main engine alternators on each engine 24v alternators on each generator 12v 40 amp Professional Mariner battery charger in engine room ?? BATTERIES: (6) 12v 200 AH (4) batteries for main engines (2) for generators and house system ??SHORE POWER: (2) 60 KVA Atlas shore power transformers (2005) ?220V/110V shore power 100-amp 3-phase ?Shore power cords ?? AIR CONDITIONING TYPE: (3) 5 tons Rich Beers Chilled Water system All new marine air - air handlers (2006) OTHER MACHINERY WATERMAKERS: Offshore Marine Labs (2) independent systems, each capable of 1500 gallons/day ??TRIM / TABS STABILIZERS: Naiad Fin stabilizers ??Bow Thruster: ?80 H.P. American Bow Thruster ??FUEL FILTRATION: Racor triple fuel filter on Main Engines Generators have one primary Racor fuel filter and one secondary fuel filter ??AIR COMPRESSOR: (2) independenct Dayton Speedaire Model 327838 ??HOT WATERS HEATERS: (3) 240v, each 40 gallon with hot water circulating pump
- Communication, Navigation & Entertainment Systems
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: SATcom Imarsat M Telephone System Toshiba telecommunications system with 14 on board stations with cellular, fax and SatCom interface, SSB Stephens 322, VHF SEA and DSC ICOM, Navigation Systems Radar (2) 96 mile Furuno 1510 radars (one with plotter and ARPA), Gyrocompass Sperry Autopilot w/Northster interface, GPS Northstar 800 GPS/Loran, Furuno Navnet, Standard Horizon, Furuno A15, Navigation Instruments Brookes & Gatehouse depth, speed indicator & wind indicators w/Datamarine backup NAV Nobletech Chart Software and Furuno Navnet Entertainment System a. Video Equipment: 13? Panasonic TV/VCR (guest cabins, galley and crew cabins) 20? Sony TV/VCR (master cabin) DVD player (master cabin) RCA DSS receiver (guest cabins) b. Audio Equipment: Sony stereo /CD player (engine room, pilothouse, guest cabins, galley and crew cabins) Sony DVD and stereo receiver (master cabin) - Seatel 4003 VSAT
- Deck Equipment
- ANCHORS: 375lb Navy type with freshwater washdown DECK CAPSTANS: (2) Ideal vertical Capstan mooring winches aft deck, electric BOAT CRANE AND DAVITS: (3) ACCOMMODATION LADDERS: Marquipt Sea Stairs with teak handrails OTHER: New Hot tub in 2000 New deck cushions on flybridge, forward and aft deck 2009
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment CCTV System: ELBEX (engine room and pilothouse) FM200 Fire System??Safety Equipment (2) 10 Person Elliot life rafts, inspected annually
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Steve Fill Today! (954) 815-8320 | firstname.lastname@example.org