This beautiful yacht has all of the Italian styling that you could ask for. She has a four stateroom layout plus separate crew quarters. Her walk around decks make docking and fender handling easy! The seller of this yacht is a two boat owner that is motivated to sell.
- Stairs go up either side from the swimplatform and lead to the roomy covered Cal-deck where there's a long settee facing forward with a 6' teak dining table and nice overhead lighting. Enter the salon thru double stainless steel framed sliding doors. There are two large curved settees facing one another, one port, one starboard. There is a salon ice maker just inside to port. Forward on the starboard is the galley with full compliment of full size appliances. There is a custom pantry just forward giving much better galley storage than the original Azimut design. Port and open staircase leads to the bridge. Forward of the stairs on the port is a large dinette with custom dinette table large enough for 6-8 to dine. Starboard there is the lower helm with many new electronics in the last 2 years. Staterooms descend forward and the VIP is forward with plenty of storage, settee to starboard and private head with marble Vanity and separaate stall shower as well as Vacu-flush toilet. Aft of the VIP there is the port guest head with Vacup-flush, vanity and stall shower, and aft of that, the port guest stateroom. Accross the companionway we find the starboard guest with ensuite head and shower with another Vacu-flush and corner vanity. The master is accessed from the main salon, aft, and has kingsize berth on center wtih vanity to port and double settee to starboard. There is a 20" Sony TV and VCR player. The master head has a huge marble vanity with double sinks, Vacu-flush head and stall shower. This area also acts as a 5 foot sound barrier from the engine room. There are crew quarters forward, accessed from the foredeck thru a large hatch. There are 2 bunks, head and stall shower.
- The galley is located starboard, forward of the main salon. There is an outside door that leads direct to the galley for easier provisioning. Kestrel has a much needed custom pantry just forward of the galley. The counters are marble, as is the deck, and there are double polished stainless steel sinks at the apex in the aft corner. There is a full size GE Profile dishwasher handy to the sinks. There is under counter storage for pots and pans right of the sinks. Forward there is a 4 GE 4-burner cooktop with separate full size GE microwave/cnvention oven. Left of the range and cooktop is a 7' Euro style refrigerator from Liebherr with the top half refer and lower half, freezer drawers. Double stainless steel sinks Full size GE Profile Dishwasher 4-Burner GE Cooktop Stainless steel GE Microwave/convention oven 7' Liebherr Refrigerator and freezer Custom pantry Custom larger dinette table Galley door direct to outside deck
- Two Northstar GPS/Chartplotter systems has been added to both the upper and lower helms. There are 2 Satandard Horizon VHF radios. There are two Simrad autopilots and a Simrad Radar RA 42-C. Stern and Bow thruster controls on both helms. There is a color video Viareggio camera. The main salon has a BOSE system with amplifier and BOSE speakers with Sub-woofer. There is also a Plasmavision W TV with Sylvania VCR/DVD in salon and Toshiba TV/DVD in master cabin and three Symphonic TV/VCR on VIP and guest cabins. A complete DirecTV system with SeaTel antenna is included. Lower Helm Naiad Stabilizer controls Simrad tri-data (3 x units) Video Camera Monitor Floscan fuel system
- There are 2 Kholer 21kW generators in the engine room where they are very quiet. These produce 240V/60khz power. There is also a cable recoiler for the 50 amp/240v shore power cord. 2-Kholer Generators 4 battery chargers2-3000 Watt 2-Prosine Inverters Trace 4000/24 Inverter for house
- A great feature of the Azimut 70 Seajet, are the walk-around side decks and roomy aft, Cal-deck. The Cal-deck is covered all the way to the aft settee and is well lit. There are large warping winches port and starboard on the Cal-deck. There is a coldplate refer/freezer here as well to the right of the salon entrance double doors. Crew quarters are located thru a foredeck hatch with two bunks, head and shower.
- The flying bridge is accessed from inside by an open stairway leading up to port from forward of the salon. There is a double seat helm to starboard with full compliment of electronics (see above). Aft of the bridge helm is a large, king-size, sun pad (could be an extra berth). Across from the lounge is a curved table and curved settee for six. Forward of this settee to port is the cabinet for BBQ. There is a new 8-man life raft, expiration July 2012 on the bridge. There is a tender that is carried on the bridge, aft and lifted by a 1000# Davit. The Sea Jet "garage" houses kayaks and paddles. Warping winches (2000#)on Cal-deck Windlass (3500#) with all chain Electric/hydraulic davit on bridge
- Mechanical & Engine Details
- The engine room is entered from a full height door from the port walk-around side deck. A ladder leads down to the stand-up engine room. There are many new mechanical improvements including computer controlled, electrically operated valves for each exhaust to greatly reduce smoke and sooting. The generators are forward in the engine room. Aft of the port engine is the Hydraulic reservoir for the Naiad Stabilizers. Twin MTU 12V183 Turbo diesels 1150hp 2 x Kholer 21 kW generators Naiad Stabilizers Vetus Bow and Stern Thruster Reverse Cycle Air/Heat throughout Custom Exhaust Mod for less smoke
- Contact Douglas Smith Today! (954) 478-7403 | email@example.com or Chris Saumsiegle 954-270-5617 | firstname.lastname@example.org