- 85 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Raised PH MY
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
OWNER WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TRADES DOWN IN SIZE TO A 65' - 70' HATTERAS OR OTHER QUALITY BUILT MOTORYACHT.
"CHAIRMAN: is a well-maintained example of this most popular Broward design. Thoroughly surveyed and mechanically inspected in March 2007, "CHAIRMAN" was refit thereafter and delivered north on her own bottom for the summer's cruising. Should you be looking for a shallow draft coastal cruiser and one with classic raised pilothouse lines, three (3) staterooms plus crew quarters, galley up and a walk-in engine-room with full standing headroom and at a very reasonable price then "CHAIRMAN" deserves your serious consideration. The owner is looking to move up in size. Offers will be considered.
TOPSIDES HAVE BEEN PAINTED WHITE DURING THE FALL OF 2008.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Approaching CHAIRMAN, one can easily see the reason for the popularity of the Broward RPMY. She has the lines and volume of the classic yacht style from her sweeping bow with varnished teak toe rail to the wide aluminum swim platform and euro stairway that leads to the aft deck. The extended boat deck provides over head cover on the aft deck and has sufficient space for comfortable seating in this al fresco setting. A clear, sliding plexiglass door opens to the full beam main salon and formal dining area. The salon is light and airy with beige bulkheads, carpeting and built in furnishings complimented by black accents. There is an entertainment center to starboard with black and beige cabinetry and a granite top. An L-settee to port flanks a custom coffee table. Two comfortable tub chairs, recliner and a glass topped end table complete the layout. Forward of the entertainment center is the stairway to the guest staterooms. The formal dining table will comfortably seat six. There are built in granite topped sideboards to port and starboard and the forward bulkhead houses a wet bar complete with U-line icemaker and Scotsman compact refrigerator /freezer. The owner’s suite is full beam amidships with a large, inviting centerline king berth, built in dressers to both port and starboard and 2 cedar lined closets. En suite his and her heads are forward and share a centerline Aqua- whirl Jacuzzi tub w/shower. The owner’s suite is also equipped with a Sharp Aquos LCD TV and Panasonic DVD/CD player. The two guest staterooms are aft, each have an ensuite head and shower. The VIP cabin, to port, has a queen size berth athwartship and the guest cabin, to starboard, has twin berths running fore and aft. Both suites feature large hanging lockers, built in drawer storage and underberth storage, as well as TV/VCR and AM/FM Stereo cassette systems. Forward from the main salon, foyers to port and starboard give access to the exterior. The starboard foyer also features a day head and the passageway leads both two steps up to the pilothouse or forward to the country kitchen. A banquette fully forward provides comfortable space for a least eight. The fully equipped galley just aft allows casual interaction and a “down home” atmosphere for guests and crew alike. A curving stairway leads below to the crew’s quarters. The crew area features twin V-berths in the bow with hanging locker, drawer storage and TV. There is a head with shower to port of the stairway landing and a washer/dryer to starboard. The captain’s cabin is aft with a double berth to port, hanging locker and drawer storage. To starboard is an office area with a large desk, overhead storage cabinets and TV. Aft, center is the water tight door for entry to the engine room. The raised pilothouse is gained by two steps up from the port or starboard exterior doors. The pilothouse gives excellent visibility and the helm console is equipped with state of the art electronics. A traditional teak wheel and the teak and holly sole give this pilothouse a classic touch. There is a large amount of space forward of the helm for charts and navigational tools. Aft is a raised bench settee and an abundance of drawer storage. Just to port of the bench settee is the ladder to the flybridge. The flybridge has to be the most popular gathering spot on this Broward. A well equipped helm station, 360 degree visibility and an extra wide bench seat at the wheel will make the helmsperson happy. Additionally, all guests will appreciate the overhead protection of the Bimini top and the enormous amount of seating from the settees, with storage below, running full length of the flybridge to port and half length to starboard as well as a ¾ length settee, athwartship aft. A center island cabinet houses an icemaker, refrigerator and sink while the cabinet to starboard contains a Jenn-Air BBQ grill and a stereo system as well as additional storage space.
- Main Salon
- Granite topped entertainment center Leather L-settee 2 Tub chairs Recliner Large coffee table Glass topped end table/cabinet Sony Color TV w/Sony VCR Sony STR-DE406 AM/FM Stereo Receiver Zenith DVB216 CD/DVD player Sony CDP-CX250 200 CD changer Dining table w/seating for 6 Wet bar Icemaker/Refrigerator Granite topped sideboards (P & S)
- GE Profile side-by-side refrigerator/freezer GE electric Profile 4-burner Ceran top stove & oven GE electric Profile microwave/convection oven Additional SubZero under-counter refrigerator/freezer Wine Cooler - Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor - Kitchen Aid Dishwasher - Kitchen Aid Sony TV/VCR Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo system The galley sole is simulated wood laminate
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment - Pilothouse
- Compaq Presario PC with Samsung LCD monitor, keyboard & navigation software Furuno FCV-667 color video fish finder Furuno 72 Mi Radar Northstar 951X GPS/Chart Plotter Closed circuit TV monitoring system with three (3) cameras Robertson AP9 Autopilot SEA 222 SSB Radio-Telephone Datamarine Link Wind direction/speed instrument Furuno FCV 667T color depth recorder ICOM VHF Radio SEA Loudhailer Ritchie magnetic compass Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Electronics / Navigation - Flybridge
- Radar - Furuno 24 Mi range Depth Recorder - Furuno LS-600 LCD Miracle LCD Monitor for PC Cascade Discovery mate Chart Plotter Northstar 951X GPS Robertson AP9 Autopilot ICOM IC-M127 VHF radio SEA Loudhailer Danforth Constellation magnetic Compass Datamarine Link Depth/Speed/Seawater Temp Instrument Datamarine Link Multi instrument
- Electrical Equipment
- 12/24 VDC & 120/240 VAC electrical systems w/ Isolation transformers 2 - Glendinning Cablemaster 100A shore power cord retrieval systems with remotes. 1 - 35 KW Onan - 5696 hours on meter (3/28/07) 1 - 20 KW Onan - 2195 hours on meter (3/28/07) Racor 900 Primary & CAV secondary fuel filters for each Gen. 2 - LaMarche 12 & 24 volt battery charging systems 1 - Sentry C120-3N battery charger
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Broward systems monitor and alarm system Furuno DFAX weather facsimile recorder
- Engine Details
- Engine Hours SMOH (reported 3/28/07) Port - 2146, Strb - 2160 Dual Racor 1000 primary fuel filters w/ vacuum gauges Fuel Sep - fuel polishing system Engine Block Heaters Air Sep - air filtration systems for engines Electric Oil Changing System for Mains/Gens/Trans. Fuel Priming Pumps Glendinning Engine Synchronizers
- Mechanical Equipment
- ZF Marine Gears - 2.57:1 reduction 3" S/S Prop Shafts Strong Seal Dripless Shaft Packing Glands 2 - 36"X36" four-bladed Bronze primary Props 2 - 38" X 35" four-bladed Nibral Spare Props Cruisair Chilled Water Air Conditioning System w/ 3 compressors & back up seawater pump. Naiad Roll Stabilizers Naiad hydraulic Bow Thruster Sea Recovery R.O. 1200 GPD desalination Water Maker Halon 1301 Fire Extinguishing System in engine room Wagner hydraulic steering 2 - Air Compressors Back up freshwater pressure pump Back up DC fuel transfer pump Capac Electro catalytic corrosion monitor Witt Industries exhaust gas pyrometers
- Deck Equipment
- Ideal 240VAC Anchor Windlass Foredeck and Aft deck Flood Lights Marquipt Quick Lift 1500 Lb. hydraulic Tender Davit w/ electro hydraulic winch Marquipt Tide-Ride Boarding Stairs Fresh water Anchor Washdown Hot & Cold Fresh water Shower/Washdown on swim platform. S/S swim boarding ladder Carlisle Finch Searchlight Forfjord Navy type anchor, 7/16" chain rode (Approx 250') Windshield washers & 3 air operated wipers
- Additional Details
- Nautica 16' C.C. RIB Tender (1997) w/ 90 Hp Yamaha outboard engine Yamaha Wave runner Switlik 8 person Liferaft Holding Tank - integral aluminum (Approx 500 Gals) ACR 406 MHz Satellite EPIRB KVH TracVision 4 tracking DSS satellite TV antenna w/ 2 receivers. Mitsubishi Satellite Telephone Panasonic hybrid telephone Combo system (land line, cellular, satellite & intercom) Kenmore stacked 110v/220v washer/dryer
- Broker's Remarks
- CHAIRMAN is a well-maintained example of this most popular Broward design. Thoroughly surveyed and mechanically inspected in March 2007, CHAIRMAN was refit thereafter and delivered north on her own bottom for the summer's cruising. If you are looking for a shallow draft coastal cruiser and one with classic raised pilothouse lines, three (3) staterooms plus crew quarters, galley up and a walk-in engine-room with full standing headroom and at a very reasonable price then CHAIRMAN deserves your serious consideration. The owner is looking to move up in size. Offers will be considered. TOPSIDES HAVE BEEN PAINTED WHITE DURING THE FALL OF 2008. OWNER WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TRADES DOWN IN SIZE TO A 65' - 70' HATTERAS OR OTHER QUALITY BUILT MOTORYACHT.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Whit Kirtland Today! (305) 793-5886 | email@example.com