This is a rare and unique opportunity to invest in a fine cruise equipped, Fleming. This beautiful yacht is turn- key and requires only a new owner for her next voyage. Highly customized, she has an excellent outfitting package to enable her to do long range cruising or livaboard.
- Accommodations & Layout:
- Enter through double opening doors. Looking forward along starboard side is entertainment center with corian tops. Included in the entertainment center is TV, VCR, Hi-fi stereo system and storage cabinets. Along port side is storage center with drawers. L-shaped couch, two salon chairs, teak hi-lo table. Galley is forward of salon and includes full size refrigerator corian counter tops, and dumb waiter to flybridge. Stairway going down to cabin, starboard stateroom has upper / lower berth. Port stateroom has twin berths with bookshelves above. Forward of starboard stateroom is guest head including sink, vanity, mirror, stall shower, washer / dryer combo. Master stateroom is forward; queen sized island berth with storage below, two full sized hanging lockers, drawer storage, book shelves two overhead hatches. Master head complete with sink, vanity, mirror, headhunter head system, and stall shower. Up stairway to pilothouse, enter exit to side decks through sliding doors; up to flybridge through sliding hatch & doors. Pilothouse includes L-shaped sofa, & table, helm chair, ample chart storage in drawers, wet hanging locker full array of flush-mounted electronics. Other features include teak/holly soles throughout; tinted windows, mini blinds, cushions, and linens. Interior is all professionally decorated with high quality fabrics. The Fleming is an elegantly styled pilothouse motor yacht with a semi-displacement hull that has proved to be easily driven as well as extremely comfortable and sea-kindly. The shape of entry at the bow rolls the water away for the hull, and its height and flare keep heavy water off the deck at all speeds.
- Convection microwave oven Electric Cooktop-3 burner Corian counter tops U-shaped galley Teak & holly sole Trash compactor Double sink Refrigerator / freezer-full size Dumb waiter to flybridge Tremendous storage and dish lockers Mixer faucets- Grohe
- Electronics & Navigation
- Pilothouse : Furuno radar # 7112, 6K, 72 Mile Robertson autopilot AP300DL Computer w / Nav software Cellular phone ready Compass Furuno RD-30's ACR Searchlight Wesmar bow thruster control Single side band ICOM M-810 Naiad Stabilizer control Icom VHF M125 w / built in hailer and remote microphone Leica MX400 GPS Loran- Northsar 800x Synchronizer- Glendinning FloScan fuel flow meters Cable TV hookup Sony Closed Circuit TV, E/R & F/B 10" Navnet Radar/Plotter w/Flybridge Repeater Link 2000 inverter interface Ocean PC LCD computer monitor Icom VHF 604 w/Flybridge Command Mic. Flybridge: Autopilot remote Speed / Depth / Nav repeaters Spotlight remote Wesmar bow thruster control Omni VHF Aft Station: Autopilot remote Wesmar bow thruster control Video: Flat Screen TV in salon. Commercial quality omni directional TV antenna, cable TV hookup. KVH Track Vision TV 6 Antennas: Shakespeare 23’ SSB, Shakespeare 23’ VHF (2), Shakespeare. All antennas have stainless mounting hardware. Stereo: Custom DC system w/ 10 CD changer, speakers, amplifiers
- Electrical Systems
- Custom AC /DC electrical system 70 watt amp charger Onan 15 kw generator- 1700 hrs Gel cell batteries Forward & aft shore connect Battery isolators AC/DC electrical panel w / circuit breakers 1500 watt inverter Onan 8 Kw generator- 1930 Paralleling solenoids & switches 105 amp engine alternators
- Deck & Construction Details :
- Trim tabs w / indicators Heavy duty pantograph windshield wipers S/S transom handrails Custom Bimini top w / extension-Custom Sunbrella Teak bow rail Four blade props Windshield cover (black texalene) Novurania 11’ w/30 hp Mercury Intergrally molded guard w/ stainless rub Switlik 6 person life raft Doors, port & Starboard in portugese bridge Double wildcat windlass Fiberglass swim platform Raised helm seat & s/s foot rest Teak deck on flybridge Teak Decks Hinged radar arch Varnished teak trim, cap & covering board Custom low profile 800 # reach davit Cockpit controls Bow pulpit, anchor & windlass Custom Drink cooler in port cockpit locker Stainless steel skylights Lazarette: Fiberglass hatches w/ teak facing, teak slate floorboards to permit drainage and ventilation. Intake vents for engine room. DC Lighting. Water tanks with sight gages. Bridge deck : Plexiglass windshield w/ stainless handrail. Steering console w/ controls and engine instrumentation . Cushioned seating for ten w/ stowage under. Molded fiberglass table w/ stowage space and drink holders. Fiberglass radar arch. Custom mast with Satellite TV antenna- stablilized . Ladder leading down to cockpit. Cockpit : Teak decks w / teak covering boards, deck drains overboard, cockpit control station to starboard, custom drink cooler to port.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3208STA turbocharged 435 hp each Automatic engine room fire extinguisher Hynautic engine controls at all three helms Hynautic hydraulic steering Wesmar 10hp 24v bow thruster Trim tabs Manual whale pump Fresh water filter Hand held fire extinguishers throughout Full engine instrumentation Reverse cycle A/C w/ 4 zones SMX controls Electric oil change system Automatic fire extinguisher Naiad Stabilizers 5 blade propellers
- Recent Upgrades & Additions
- KVH Track Vision TV 6 New flat screen TV’s in main salon and master stateroom Stereo/CD player on flybridge. Furuno radar # 7112, 6K, 72 mile. 10” NavNet radar/plotter with flybridge repeater. VHF Icon 604 with flybridge command mic. Sunbrella cockpit awning with stainless steel supports. Swim platform stainless steel handrail. New 30 hp Mercury outboard on tender. Marquipt boarding ladder with handrail. PUR watermaker. (170 gallon?) New Teak foredeck.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Steve Fill Cell: (954) 815-8320 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program, if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a FREE POST CLOSING HAUL-OUT at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.