- 104 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pathway, a Broward motor yacht with three staterooms plus crew has had a very recent complete paint job and shows well. The blue hull makes the yacht look longer and lower, making PATHWAY a head turner in any port. The extension done to give the yacht a modern Euro transom also extended the aft deck so it is now over 17 feet long and inside the bulwarks it is over 16 feet wide to make this a major entertaining area.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon in pickled white ash with a fresh high gloss finish is full beam to give a very open and expansive feeling, and has new carpeting and wall coverings. The windows are very large to give a great view while underway or in port. The bulkhead that divides the interior space from the back deck has been designed to be mostly glass so that the view looking aft from inside is not obstructed. Immediately to port when entering from the aft deck sliding door is a comfortably large U-shaped sofa, roomy enough for six or eight around an antique style hand carved coffee table. Opposite is a man sized reading chair with hassock for stretching out with a good book or watching the new Samsung ultra thin flat screen TV on a lift. The Salon wet bar is black and tan granite with 3 stainless steel swivel bar stools with leather cushions, glove leather upholstered front bar and armrest, overhead halogen lighting with dimmer and mirror treatment. There is a new refrigerator, ice maker, stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, built-in wine rack and glass/liquor storage with beveled mirror. The on deck head has an ash wood sole, Microphor head, custom mirror
- Forward of the day head and the raised pilothouse is the Country Kitchen that has just had a major refit. The floors here and in the pilothouse have just been replaced with a dark stain distressed wood, with fresh wall paper and new headliner. The galley has new granite counter tops and was designed with an island that has storage below, large enough to make a good work space but still allow good movement around the galley. The L-shaped settee is forward with a table of the same granite as the island and countertops Bosch stainless steel dishwasher Microwave oven GE Profile stainless steel stove and oven Trash compactor GE Profile stainless front double door refrigerator with freezer, ice maker, water dispenser Double stainless steel sinks with designer Delta faucet and Insinkerator
- The master stateroom is full beam amidships with a full king size berth with complete walk around to each side. A walk in cedar closet plus a second double door closet gives plenty of storage space along with the mutable drawers and cabinets for extended cruising. His and her heads with a oversized whirlpool tub in the center give all of the comforts of home. The two guests stateroom are mirror rooms, each is the same so no guest can feel that they have a lesser cabin. Both have ensuite heads with stall showers and each have two single berths for the most versatility for guests and both have new Vizio flat screen televisions.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters have a separate entrance from the country kitchen and include a V-berth forward with storage below, new carpet, two cedar hanging lockers. The full size head has a stall shower with fixtures for sink. Sony 6 disc CD/MP3 player and tuner. There is a dinette area and an additional three quarter berth. Access to the engine room is from here so it is separated from the owners cabin.
- Below deck: Full size stack clothes dryer and clothes washer – companionway.
- 2,000 lb Marquipt low profile hydraulic davit (2) Custom aluminum cocktail tables with stereo speakers Radar arch with mast, lighting and owners light Custom extended flybridge seating with cushions, covers and storage below Hideaway for folding bimini in radar arch 11foot long Helm bench Helm stations for electronics, gauges with Lucite and canvas cover (2) built-in storage compartments aft of seating area; (1) spare shaft aft of seating area; forward windscreen in front of helm station
- Miscellaneous Deck and Hull
- Navy style anchor in polished stainless steel chute and 300’ of ½” chain Bunny pad with cushions and cover Stowaway davit on bow – 800 lbs Freshwater wash down system on bow Ideal windlass – 1998 (2) ACR search lights – port and starboard (2) Spare props in lazerette Custom bow flag staff
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Robertson AP45 autopilot Icom M-120 VHF radio with remote mike (helm) Danforth compass Furuno 208A weather fax Davis wind speed indicator Icom M-402 Flybridge radio (2) Complete DDEC computer monitors Northstar 951XD GPS - Flybridge (2) Datamarine link depth and speed indicators with separate transducer and wheel Capac 50030 electro catalytic monitor Robertson rudder position indicator RL-100 Upholstered helm station for electronics and gauges; stereo system MC-100 with remote and (4) speakers
- Electrical System
- 24V Mastervolt 50 amp converter (recent) (2) 35KW Cummins generators Custom back lit electronic panel for ships service 12V Sentry 60amp converter (2) Separate batteries for 12V (DC) electronics (2) 100 amp shore power cords La Marche isolation transformers # A42200AB1 (1) Mastervolt 12VT house charger – monitor on bridge (1) Mastervolt 24VT engine battery charger – monitor on bridge Acme voltage booster’s #T113077; Varner electronic control for DDEC power stabilization GENERATOR HOURS: Starboard 5,862 Port 6,117
- Miscellaneous Mechanical and Engine Equipment
- (1) 5 ton and (2) 2 ½ ton Cruisair chilled water air conditioning systems with independent switchable pumps. Both chillers replaced in April 2012 Halon #1301 fire control system Raw water sea strainer priming system Naiad 301 stabilizers with 9’ square fins Electronic DDEC engine synchronizers Walker AirSeps for main engines Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each generator Remote oil filters for generators Engine room work bench with vice Dual 120v AC fresh water pumps with accumulator tank HPS hydraulic bow thruster- flybridge and pilothouse controls Single lever DDEC engine controls flybridge and pilothouse Complete oil change unit for mains and generators Naiad remote controls for stabilizers – flybridge and pilothouse Triple 1000 Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge for engines Hot water heater (2) Emergency bilge pumps – engine driven Oil temperature alarm for each generator – helm station Generator Hours: 5986 Port - 5583 Stbd
- There is a Boston Whaler tender on board that will be given to the buyer, however there is no title or registration for this tender.
- PATHWAY, like many other Broward Motor Yachts built at that time has had a stern extension to give easy access to the swim platform with two curving stairs. This makes the aft deck exceptionally large at 17’6” long and the extended boat deck offers shade and protection from rain. A very large lazerette storage compartment gives ample space for storage of water toys, dive gear and much more. The list of recent updates is impressive, including: June 2010 the bottom was blasted to aluminum and fresh paint applied so there is no build up of layers of old paint June 2010 underwater lights installed June 2010: a new Bimini top was installed October 2010: Underwater lights at stern, new cutlass bearings, drip less shaft logs, all raw water and fresh water pumps were replaced Nov 2010: Water jackets on both main engines replaced, bar refrigerator and crew refrigerator/freezer replaced, new cushions for flybridge and bow sunpad February 2011 Complete paint job including repair of 3600 paint blisters with fresh fairing by Baker Yacht Refinishing. New circular stairs from back deck to flybridge with teak stair treads March 2011 new ice maker at bar Feb. 2012 new wall coverings main deck and crew quarters, new carpeting main deck and crew quarters, new hardwood floors and cabinets in galley, new headliner in galley and aft deck
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.