- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Amnesia" is a one owner boat which was bought new in 2006.
She has less than 300 original hrs on her MTU main engines and shows beautifully!
- The three-stateroom/two-head layout sleeps six. Boarding onto the large hydraulic aft platform one finds adjustable dinghy chocks and a water-tight entry door to the lazarette and engine room. The cockpit is accessed through a transom door on the starboard side. In the cockpit one finds an aft bench seat, dual docking winches, an outdoor docking station, and foredeck access by way of wide sidewalks on either side of the vessel. There is also a molded-in stairwell up to the large flying bridge as well as secondary engine room access through an in-deck hatch. The flying bridge offers plenty of guest seating as well as an entertaining table, centerline helm with captain & companion seating, a full wet bar, barbecue grilling station, and a sun lounge that overhangs the cockpit below. Inside, the generous salon has abundant natural light and wonderful 360 degree exterior views. The salon is accessed from the cockpit through a large sliding door and the layout includes two facing sofas with a large-screen flat panel television, furniture-quality lighted glassware cabinet, and counter separation from the galley. The galley is raised and offset to starboard with the lower helm station and curved settee completely forward. A water-tight power-actuated side access door is located across from the galley. Both the galley and pilothouse areas are open to the salon, adding to the overall feeling of spaciousness. Visibility for interior operation of the vessel is excellent. Forward and to port is a curved stairway leading down to the staterooms. Once below deck, one finds the laundry service housed within an enclosed closet in the lower companionway and the master stateroom aft. This full-beam stateroom features a private en suite head compartment with separate shower stall and bath tub. The master stateroom also offers generous cedar-lined hanging lockers and a large island bed with inner-spring mattress. From the lower companionway one also finds the guest stateroom to port complete with over/under bunk beds and hanging locker. The guest head is located across to starboard with an entry door in the companionway as well as private access from the forward VIP stateroom. This generous VIP stateroom features cedar-lined hanging closets as well as a an island queen bed. The interior is simply gorgeous and features beige carpeting with a decorative inlaid design and off-white walls & headliner. It is tastefully decorated with earth-tone UltraLeather upholstery, dark solid granite countertops, and highly detailed gloss cherry woodwork. The exterior is white with black accent stripes, and black bottom paint. These vessels were built to very high standards on a solid fiberglass hull bottom with a Vinylester barrier coat as well as molded fiberglass structural stringers--no wood below the waterline. Windows are tinted, tempered, frameless safety glass throughout.
- The cockpit is easily entered by molded-in stairs up from the extended aft platform and through a transom gate positioned on the starboard side. The aft boarding platform itself has many features including a concealed fold-out swim ladder, non-slip decking, stainless steel hand holds, and a hot/cold hand-held shower. The aft shore service connections are housed in an enclosed cabinet here and offer dual Glendinning Cablemaster power shore cord reels. The walk-in lazarette and engine room are accessed through a water-tight door located here. The fuel fills for each tank are also conveniently accessed from the platform. Perhaps the most notable feature of the aft platform is its ability to hydraulically raise and lower underwater to launch/load a dinghy or water toy. This feature is also very handy for diving or general water access. The cockpit itself has overhead cover thanks to the extended flybridge's overhang and is self-bailing. A deck hatch allows quick secondary engine room entry and there is sidewalk access on either side to the foredeck. A large convex curved sliding glass door with polished stainless steel framework leads from the cockpit into the cabin. An integral staircase on the port side of the cockpit leads up to the spacious flying bridge. Other cockpit features include: hydraulic aft platform w/ adjustable cradle chocks and tie-downs for the tender mounted aft on either corner of the cockpit are Maxwell model 500 electric docking winches a starboard-side docking station featuring MTU electronic shift & throttle controls, joy-stick controls for the bow & stern thrusters, and a manual T-handle pull for engine room fire extinguishing system Voyager aft-facing docking camera non-skid decking tan snap-down outdoor carpeting large forward-facing transom bench seat with weather cover 110-volt GFI outlet Clarion stereo remote controller and overhead-mounted outdoor speakers overhead & courtesy lighting recessed aft-facing docking lights stowage compartments
- The foredeck is easily and safely accessed on either side of the vessel from the cockpit by way of side walks with non-skid decking, very high bulwarks, and substantial stainless steel railing. There are side access gates along the side walks on either side of the vessel for side boarding with removable tide-ride access stairs. There is also a port-side electrically actuated deck door from the lower helm station that offers easy side and foredeck access from the cabin. The foredeck itself is configured with a raised cabin-top inboard and walkway around. Foredeck highlights include: (4) person sun pads with drink holders full secondary forward shore service connections for bow-in docking (2) in-deck storage compartments decorative foredeck rope lighting exterior side lights directed at the cabin side walk lighting forward-mounted remote control spotlight recessed polished stainless steel bow roller CQR plow-style anchor all chain rode Maxwell 3500 recessed electric anchor windlass housed in an enclosed compartment with up/down foot switches, helm-mounted controls & dedicated anchoring cleat hot/cold freshwater washdown side walk scupper drains Bomar circular deck hatch
- The flybridge is accessed by molded-in stairs up through a deck hatch style door from the cockpit on the port side. This area features a full factory fiberglass hardtop cover with isinglass enclosure. The aft most area of the upper deck overhangs the cockpit and is dedicated as a large sun lounge. This area is located outside of the upper deck's enclosure and features tall stainless steel railing. Moving forward and to starboard one finds a very large curved settee with removable table, bottle rack, and drink holders. Further forward and to starboard is a Corian-covered barbecue grilling station with built-in refrigerator/freezer and storage. Across to port is a wet bar with covered sink, bottle storage, built-in ice maker and storage cabinets. Completely forward on the upper deck is the centerline helm station with captain's swiveling bucket seat that adjusts fore and aft. There is a companion bucket seat to starboard and a 2-person companion bench seat to port. The bridge deck also offers: removable white vinyl protective seat covers for all upper seating white vinyl helm weather cover wet bar with covered sink & U-Line icemaker Gaggenau electric barbecue grill built-in Norcold dual voltage refrigerator/freezer 110-volt GFI outlets non-skid decking tan snap-down outdoor carpeting painted aluminum radar arch courtesy and overhead lighting Clarion satellite-ready AM/FM/CD stereo with outdoor speakers drink holders
- Upper Helm
- The upper helm station features: joystick controllers for bow and stern thrusters SeaStar tilt hydraulic steering ITT Jabsco remote control spot/flood search light full MTU Series 60 digital engine monitors exhaust temperature overheat indicator water-in-fuel indicator panel back-lighting MTU single-lever electronic shift/throttle controls with engine synchronizer and multiple idle settings emergency manual engine shift/throttle controls Voyager closed-circuit monitor with engine room camera and aft-mounted docking camera FireBoy automatic engine room fire extinguishing system with engine shut-down and manual override polished stainless steel wrap-around windshield drink holders Bennett trim tab controls 12-volt accessory receptacle telephone-style intercom system SeaKey First Mate satellite engine diagnostic system
- All equipment set forth in this description will convey. Owner's personal property is excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Douglas Smith Cell: (954) 478-7403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.